Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hows my dlw warrior?

This is a discussion on hows my dlw warrior? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do not get fullplates if u can afford chitins +6 go for it, with chitins youre practically invinsible. the loss ...
Page: 2

I_Am_On_Ares

do not get fullplates if u can afford chitins +6 go for it, with chitins youre practically invinsible. the loss of streangth reall doesnt matter that much, at such low lvl it doesnt matter.

ive tested paper warrior, fullplate warrior and chitin warrior, i pwned with paper and fullplate but i pwned even more with chitin cause i could tank (alot). trust me it works i went from 1xxxk ap to 9xx ap as chitin.

cRuX

too be honest...it sucks..in Bera you would get pwned..you have 0 resist..get iced/stunned every time...legcut everything..your ap is too low and your hp is really low..get some FP gob pads for resist and hp..the glave isn't bad but i suggest getting a Bill +8..AP isn't as hight but the ele on it is nice..and a reduced weapon fails attack more..the bill also scares people and too silverblade...Try pk'ing in a DLW party with your sin
    you'll find it much better..in Bera my clan would take both warders and we would have 1 party of 8...the mages tp'd the priest/rogues cured..and the warriors killed everything...also Sins are most Feared in DLW at beramus..

I_Am_On_Ares

damn i didnt notice it, noob lol attack/passion build LOL. that skill that increases your attack actually suck. when i used it every R attack didnt hit att all when comboing. warriors should have atleast 35 base resist for DLW

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by SilverBlade
    I have never played a warrior in DLW. I used to have a sin, now a have a paper fire mage. *
    But warriors is what kills me usually, in the mage at least. Oh and archers ... Sins usually KS me in packs of 3-4.

Most sins I can outpot 1 on 1 while killing with small manes (not Tigan ofcourse I think he needs 4 hits to kill me, possibly 5 if I am lucky, which he delivers in a split second ). *Too many ppl have sins and most of them are noobs, ofcourse, which might explain it.

When I tried a sin, it did not think it pwned. The only thing sins can easily pawn in DLW is unbuffed paper mages and bps. She was fun to play and good KS with thrust, and very useful for cure and lupine but .... Obviously it has to do with the fact that I am crap at comboing. And yes, being female does not help either. But even when she was played by someone who could combo quite well, it still was not brilliant. The main problem was her equipment. *

The equipment u need on a sin to compete at DLW is much more expensive than what u need for a warrior. Mirages plus 7 and dex accessories, and even their armour is more expensive than the warriors'. *

Now, looking at chars with excellent equipment u have Tigan (sin) and Killer666 (warrior). They are equally deadly: Tigan might hit slightly harder (at least against a paper mage, I am not sure that is also the case against other classes), but Killer dies much harder. *

I would stick with the warrior in ur place, but you really need to lvl him to 50, it makes a huge difference. *

SilverBlade

I too have a warrior to lvl for DLW, but he is only 30
    What about Dolphin? I went on Sata last week and got pm's after telling me not to abuse the dlw bug and spike people XD

sweetums

Originally posted by cRuX
    too be honest...it sucks..in Bera you would get pwned..you have 0 resist..get iced/stunned every time...legcut everything..your ap is too low and your hp is really low..get some FP gob pads for resist and hp..the glave isn't bad but i suggest getting a Bill +8..AP isn't as hight but the ele on it is nice..and a reduced weapon fails attack more..the bill also scares people *and too silverblade...Try pk'ing in a DLW party with your sin * *
    you'll find it much better..in Bera my clan would take both warders and we would have 1 party of 8...the mages tp'd the priest/rogues cured..and the warriors killed everything...also Sins are most Feared in DLW at beramus..
    well, were talkin about diez, not bera
    and all the better players in diez dlw, r orcs
    so im safe
    and ive already done a few dlw's (as u can see by my pwnage np's lol)
    and i do pretty damn good
    last dlw i did, i had the attack/beserk build, because half the time i was solo, and needed that hp boost
    but now im getting my warrior a dlw clan, so he will have more parties, and ive reskill to attack/def/beserk
    trust me, my build pwns
    and i never wrry about missing attacks, i mean, last dlw i killed like 12 mages in a row all in 2 hits, and that was without my glave, that was with a +7 pike and +4 DS and only like 700 ap WOLFED
    now, with my glave, with which i will have about 1k ap wolfed and 662 def
    and about 1800 hp....i can pwn
    cuz now im even BETTER then i was when i was pwning with shtty build and equipment

still havent been able to test it out either, cuz i keep missing all the dlw's today

also, im not going chitin, i dont have the money for even +1 considering their 50mil now and i have 100mil left
    FULL PLATE FTW!

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SilverBlade
    I have never played a warrior in DLW. I used to have a sin, now a have a paper fire mage. *
    But warriors is what kills me usually, in the mage at least. Oh and archers ... Sins usually KS me in packs of 3-4.

Most sins I can outpot 1 on 1 while killing with small manes (not Tigan ofcourse I think he needs 4 hits to kill me, possibly 5 if I am lucky, which he delivers in a split second ). *Too many ppl have sins and most of them are noobs, ofcourse, which might explain it.

When I tried a sin, it did not think it pwned. The only thing sins can easily pawn in DLW is unbuffed paper mages and bps. She was fun to play and good KS with thrust, and very useful for cure and lupine but .... Obviously it has to do with the fact that I am crap at comboing. And yes, being female does not help either. But even when she was played by someone who could combo quite well, it still was not brilliant. The main problem was her equipment. *

The equipment u need on a sin to compete at DLW is much more expensive than what u need for a warrior. Mirages plus 7 and dex accessories, and even their armour is more expensive than the warriors'. *

Now, looking at chars with excellent equipment u have Tigan (sin) and Killer666 (warrior). They are equally deadly: Tigan might hit slightly harder (at least against a paper mage, I am not sure that is also the case against other classes), but Killer dies much harder. *

I would stick with the warrior in ur place, but you really need to lvl him to 50, it makes a huge difference. *

SilverBlade

What about Dolphin? I went on Sata last week and got pm's after telling me not to abuse the dlw bug and spike people XD[/b]
    Lol, I have heard numerous humans (mainly bps and paper mages) comlaining about orc rogues that spike them, not realising that with 200 base defense and 120 buff they aint going anywhere.
    Sata eh? I will watch out on Sunday ... But pls leave my inn hostess alone, I am sick of having to take 2 chars at war just to carry the pots...

@cRux: yes, in a full organised party it will obviously be more fun. But, my clan is the definition of chaos, we cant have an organised party with our proper chars, let alone the dlws. Nah, I doubt a proper dlw party will happen anytime soon.... In the meantime Erinya sits with her mirages and gathers digital dust Oh, and occasionally carries the pots lol

SilverBlade

Killgannon

Whats the difference between LW and DLW... what makes this guy an optimal warrior... is there a lvl restriction?

Originally posted by SilverBlade

SilverBlade

heh I've killed u a couple times ^_^

The_Dude

Sins can only own in DLW if the person playing it can combo well. If they can't combo then the sin just becomes a waste of money.

I play warrior for DLW; my warrior has close to 1200 AP buffed and over 1k defense buffed (1300+ with shield on). I'd say level your guy to 50, then put 47 skill points into attack and 35 into defense (this gives you the 20% defense increase...if you put 50 into attack you can't get the 20% increase). With 47 in attack you also get cleave, the hardest hitting skill at 50 and below.

If you don't have the money for a +8 Bardish Reduced (300-400mil on Xig) or a +6 Raptor Reduced (1+bil on xig), try for a +7 Glave. AP's are as follows: 166 for +8 Bardish Reduced, 167 for +6 Raptor, 165 for +7 Glave. +7 Glave will give you good AP, but they suck ass at leg cut.

I kill panzer bins to collect +6/+7 str jewelry to combine and upgrade. By doing that I have made +8 earrings, +10 belt, +9 rings.

EDIT: On Xig +7 Glaves are actually more expensive then +8 Bardishes, for what its worth. However, it's easier to make a +7 Glave then it is to make a +8 Bardish, though.

EDIT2: Since you say you don't have money for chitin, try for full +8 FP (full +8 FP still has much crappier defense then simple +6 chitin). Try to get some uniques as well that add defense.

To be honest, though, I would say chitin armor is essential. As long as the orcs spread out some I can get upwards of 30+ kills per war with maybe 2 to 3 deaths. Thats not beating on paper mages either, thats going after any class.

EDIT3: Just looked over your stats again, yeah you really do need to lvl to 50. If you absolutely feel the need to put points in passion (get wolf from rogue, str buff from priest... no reason to have passion at all), try to put at least 20 into defense. It will give you 30 resistance to everything.

Killgannon

That's an Orc for you!

sweetums

Originally posted by The_Dude
    Sins can only own in DLW if the person playing it can combo well. *If they can't combo then the sin just becomes a waste of money. *

I play warrior for DLW; my warrior has close to 1200 AP buffed and over 1k defense buffed (1300+ with shield on). *I'd say level your guy to 50, then put 47 skill points into attack and 35 into defense (this gives you the 20% defense increase...if you put 50 into attack you can't get the 20% increase). *With 47 in attack you also get cleave, the hardest hitting skill at 50 and below. *

If you don't have the money for a +8 Bardish Reduced (300-400mil on Xig) or a +6 Raptor Reduced (1+bil on xig), try for a +7 Glave. *AP's are as follows: *166 for +8 Bardish Reduced, 167 for +6 Raptor, 165 for +7 Glave. *+7 Glave will give you good AP, but they suck ass at leg cut. *

I kill panzer bins to collect +6/+7 str jewelry to combine and upgrade. *By doing that I have made +8 earrings, +10 belt, +9 rings.

EDIT: *On Xig +7 Glaves are actually more expensive then +8 Bardishes, for what its worth. *However, it's easier to make a +7 Glave then it is to make a +8 Bardish, though. *

EDIT2: *Since you say you don't have money for chitin, try for full +8 FP (full +8 FP still has much crappier defense then simple +6 chitin). *Try to get some uniques as well that add defense. *

To be honest, though, I would say chitin armor is essential. *As long as the orcs spread out some I can get upwards of 30+ kills per war with maybe 2 to 3 deaths. *Thats not beating on paper mages either, thats going after any class.

EDIT3: *Just looked over your stats again, yeah you really do need to lvl to 50. *If you absolutely feel the need to put points in passion (get wolf from rogue, str buff from priest... no reason to have passion at all), try to put at least 20 into defense. *It will give you 30 resistance to everything.
    well the thing is
    forget about finding a +8 bardish for sale on diez
    and if u do, forget about finding it for a reasonable price
    anything +8 here is way over priced
    i seen a +8 long sword (that sword warriors get for that noob quest from procunsol) for like 50mil
    +7 glave here is like 600mil
    and +6 chitin, is about 250mil a piece
    last time i checked anyways
    orc for some ODD reason, dont have panzer bins to hunt either, so we gotta find other crap to get our jewels from...actually i just broke about 30 fuckin jeweles just upgrading, how irritating

right now tho, i reskilled my warrior
    43 in attack
    20 in def
    5 in beserk
    ill post a ss of my new stats in like 10 mins

oh and +8 fp in diez YAH RIGHT lol
    300mil a peice
    i only got enough stuff to sell to make like 400mil

dont ask why i have my inventory window open, i actually have no clue
    but my pauldron, pads and boots r +7/12 fp

edit:
    also, second picture i have 2x +5 hp rings and +6 hp necklace on
    my emergency shit

@sweetums : if not pantzers, try the solid bins in the abyss, just pick a quiet time because it is usually packed with novas.

Originally posted by Norgrenator

heh I've killed u a couple times *^_^
    :P me too lol.

Hihi, this is turning out to be an interesting thread, learning who plays who in the Dies dlw.

SilverBlade

Kiler666

yo, gl with makein good warr in dlw.
    get chitins, good 2h weapon and skilled priest tank healer/duffer and u will own
    my below np are from dlw only
    and btw when i 1:1 with tigan on arena i cant kill him but i can outpot his dmg too till time when i need use mana pot, after that i die
    but IN IB makes it :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12