Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Hows the population on cypher going?

This is a discussion on Hows the population on cypher going? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There are exp parties most of the day and cz/wars/bdws are so active. You should come back (cypher)...
Page: 2

There are exp parties most of the day and cz/wars/bdws are so active. You should come back (cypher)

Quote Originally Posted by Zhengen View Post
    There are exp parties most of the day and cz/wars/bdws are so active. You should come back (cypher)
    As stated above. Server is in good health. Come Join Us.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    As stated above. Server is in good health. Come Join Us.
    Your post are soo pointless, almost seem like you're the sort that just say pointless stuff just so you can have a say.

Steam KOL compare to 1-2months ago, it is on a steady decline. In JR Q time, before it was 600-700 for each side, now? arround 300-400. I dont know if it gonna continue to downhill from here, but for now exp+CZ is still active
    BluePrint and Bathory like this.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxDemonKing666 View Post
    Your post are soo pointless, almost seem like you're the sort that just say pointless stuff just so you can have a say.

Steam KOL compare to 1-2months ago, it is on a steady decline. In JR Q time, before it was 600-700 for each side, now? arround 300-400. I dont know if it gonna continue to downhill from here, but for now exp+CZ is still active
    You got a lot of nerve, coming at me with that accusation. I'm entitled to express my opinion and help a fellow player out with making a decision. After all this is a forum made for discussion. I'm sick and tired of you petty little kids quoting my words and talking smack with such an god complex of an ego. You know what, you really want to discuss bud? Come pm me and Ill send you my skype. We can talk for hours and hours on end and argue as you wish.

...ffs, this is a game. Quit acting like you all are sages of some eternal breadth of knowledge. You have no right to act superior and tell me that what I say is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    You got a lot of nerve, coming at me with that accusation. I'm entitled to express my opinion and help a fellow player out with making a decision. After all this is a forum made for discussion. I'm sick and tired of you petty little kids quoting my words and talking smack with such an god complex of an ego. You know what, you really want to discuss bud? Come pm me and Ill send you my skype. We can talk for hours and hours on end and argue as you wish.

...ffs, this is a game. Quit acting like you all are sages of some eternal breadth of knowledge. You have no right to act superior and tell me that what I say is pointless.
    Calm down there tough guy. Post what you want, its the moderator's job to decide whether your posts are pointless or not.

I just find it silly how rude and defensive you got over getting called out. Here are some "points to explain my point":

- This is the longest post you made: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/se...hid=176610&pp= which says a lot about your posts
    - A lot of people say pointless stupid shit, myself included
    - You got called out for useless posts by another user this same day: Cypher rings SteamKO
    - You agree that this is a forum for discussion and said you were entitled to state your own opinion. But apparently it's egotistic of him to state his opinions of your posts
    - I thought your posts were useless as well, I guess I have a god complex.. Well I do use the mirror as jerk off material so you may be right

What I would try to do if I was in your shoes is maybe instead of being Mr.AddMeOnSkypeBrah, add more content to your posts to shut them up? Or just keep doing what your doing because it's the internet and you can say whatever the fuck you want.

There was no point in my post cept for the fact that it's my opinion and fuck yall.
    BluePrint likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBeauty View Post
    Post what you want, its the moderator's job to decide whether your posts are pointless or not.
    Yes, Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBeauty View Post
    There was no point in my post cept for the fact that it's my opinion and fuck yall.
    Nicely Stated.

I'm Coming Back - To sell GB - Ow wait there are already tons of ppl doing this . NE WAY How is the KOXP action? Are the dwindling or still standing strong?

From a perspective of someone who only goes to CZ, there will be occasional hackers. I expect to see 1-2 parties of mage/rogues k0xpers during chaos stone (at night American timezone) and usually a k0xping party farming bifrost mobs that doesn't really affet anyone. Mage and rogue parties are free NP but will take 1-2 bosses if not killed properly. They get banned occasionally but sometimes you will see the same name of mages killing bosses in CZ for weeks and then see the same names spamming sell in Moradon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12