Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hows a quick way to make some money

This is a discussion on hows a quick way to make some money within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he gets off on public displays of authority[/b] Hes over compensating for his small asian penis - your so right ...
Page: 2

morax

he gets off on public displays of authority[/b]
    Hes over compensating for his small asian penis - your so right B)

Ive Changed it - Lutz does have a point though people should be limited to one signature instead of all this bollox i have to scroll through to read posts... my poor wheel finger hurts!

Banned

Ive Changed it - Lutz does have a point though people should be limited to one signature instead of all this bollox i have to scroll through to read posts... my poor wheel finger hurts![/b]
    just make morax your bitch for a day,

you will have over 5 bil guaranteed, if not, free blowjobs for everyone

Banned

Ive Changed it - Lutz does have a point though people should be limited to one signature instead of all this bollox i have to scroll through to read posts... my poor wheel finger hurts![/b]
    +1 .. atleast be creative if ur gunna blow up the page w/ ur sig .. big ass ss how basic

Hell_Angel

Please resize your signature - it is too large. Your signature may not exceed 500 pixels in length, and 300 pixels in height; this includes text, images, and other objects.
    Future warnings may result in further consequences; for more information, visit the ko4life rules at http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343.

-The ko4life Moderation/Administration Team[/b]
    lutz told it to u KO CS rep24 style :lol:

Coronius

lutz told it to u KO CS rep24 style :lol:[/b]
    he forgot to say "We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned

Please resize your signature - it is too large. Your signature may not exceed 500 pixels in length, and 300 pixels in height; this includes text, images, and other objects.
    Future warnings may result in further consequences; for more information, visit the ko4life rules at http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343.

-The ko4life Moderation/Administration Team[/b]
    lutz told it to u KO CS rep24 style :lol:[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    happy hunting

wynne.

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]

roflmao good 1 xD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Casa

trying to equip my 64 rogue but i have less hen 20million hows a good way to make money and fast. cuz prices rite now are nice and low and i want to buy some stock before k2 disables something again.[/b]

Well I will release my way of getting rich fast... i have 2 lvl 59 chars with all top quality goods.. NO HACKS NO DUPES...
    Sounds stupid but it works... and as soon as K2 finds out they will stop it i think!

Make noob chars and kil worms... Thats it lol sounds boring well it is but it made me over 20gb
    Hunt them and only pick up the +6 accessories! I found the best way is to just solo 1 by 1 in 1 hit lol.
    once you get 3+6 accessories of the same type... ie str leather belts, compound them to +7
    If your lucky theyt drop +7 accessories too! i got 3 or 4 dex ones from them and lots of str!
    BORING
    BORING BORING But it is a get rich fast scheme, it works and its not illegal...
    (BTW i wouldnt sell at +7 i would go all the way to +10 then sell. But thats up to you!)

If a gm looked at my char at any point in time he would think iwas duping lol with all the +6 items in the bank and on the chars :P
    Cheating is gay... this is LEGAL and NOT BUG EXPLOITING ... if they drop items then keep them!

scam and dupe what a sily question

Creative

hmm
    a good way to make money
    ok keep this on the DL
    psst,, go in turk clan
    and get free dupe items plx
    + free koxp parties @ dark knights
    they drop exceptional raptor
    BB

SonOfGod

move to turkey.... all i can tlel you thats what i did and i have full shells +8, shards +9, and uniques +3, JKinggg lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12