Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

HP recover Shard?

This is a discussion on HP recover Shard? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Chris had a +9 with 14 dex I believe which was given to him from James...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Chris had a +9 with 14 dex I believe which was given to him from James

Mario

Chris had a +9 with 14 dex I believe which was given to him from James[/b]
    i could messed bonuses, but is +2 every level i think, not same as with armors anyway

Banned Senior Member

it was different, thats all I can remember. On Xig with Ceaser they made them 7/12 and 8/15 str/dex weapons, other ones I've seen have been 14/18 but I've never seen a +10 with str bonus that wasn't 24.

Chris also had a firebelt in the unusable shoulder slot during one of rankings scans :X

Mario

i think its depend if weapon was made as rare or magic, this IB was magic (blue name) coz on rankin site all items was blanked with type color. All i want to say, this shard could egsist, but this movie dont prove anything at all.

Banned Senior Member

I miss these ranking updates
    I remember getting excited from Blood members items :P

if you watch the full movie you'll notice every so often when he hits it recovers alot of HP, not every hit tho, i think because his hp is full

Everything is possible.

if you have access to db , you can make a shard +1 with 89789876462131649 ap , 500 dagger defence , 200 spear , 900 hp recovery, and some fire damage .

Banned

He disabled the poision dmg for more FPS ingame, this means he can minor faster while recording.
    On the cheating matter: if you stop the movie at the exact time he spikes the mage, you can see some poision
    demage arround near the mage, this means the amount of people did NOT effect his computer and did NOT disable
    and visual things, I honestly dont think the guy cares about this anymore, but I think he has some explanations to do.

Yet another FACT that something is fishy here:
    I know for certain that PwnageFactor and ImRecoman are not priests, I can see festo in the party, and another
    guy which I dont recognize, I know Festo is a priest, but as you can clearly see, neither Festo's or the 'unknown' other party member mana drops, their mana stands still, no chance it was a heal, and 200% sure it wasn't a party heal.

Stop fooling yourself with "he's a pro no way he would do that" common, something is fishy and you
    would all go crazy if it was Crazy_A or someone like that.

I dont have anything against Zero just saying what I think.

lekebekois

If I remember good it was the ability to heal like if u were sitting down. Warrior lvl like 75-80 haves that skills..

Instead of pressing C and waiting 5 secs well u were running and receiving it... Correct me if im wrong.

he got healed from a priest and it was laggy and didnt show the heal animation.. big deal. 2 sins and a warrior acid potted F9 and zero and killed them ok... want a cookie? i feel bad for the guy who posted that video, his parents dropped him too many times when he was a baby

I know for certain that PwnageFactor and ImRecoman are not priests, I can see festo in the party, and another
    guy which I dont recognize, I know Festo is a priest, but as you can clearly see, neither Festo's or the 'unknown' other party member mana drops, their mana stands still, no chance it was a heal, and 200% sure it wasn't a party heal.[/b]
    When i heal i always pot just before it so u might not see the mana dump and im always around him / party when i pk'd

G0D

He disabled the poision dmg for more FPS ingame, this means he can minor faster while recording.
    On the cheating matter: if you stop the movie at the exact time he spikes the mage, you can see some poision
    demage arround near the mage, this means the amount of people did NOT effect his computer and did NOT disable
    and visual things, I honestly dont think the guy cares about this anymore, but I think he has some explanations to do.

guy which I dont recognize, I know Festo is a priest, but as you can clearly see, neither Festo's or the 'unknown' other party member mana drops, their mana stands still, no chance it was a heal, and 200% sure it wasn't a party heal.

Stop fooling yourself with "he's a pro no way he would do that" common, something is fishy and you
    would all go crazy if it was Crazy_A or someone like that.

I dont have anything against Zero just saying what I think.[/b]
    Actualy if u look when he does that spike, the shard in the main hand was glowy and his off hand was non-glowy.
    He could of switch dags to a shitty hp absorb knowing he was gonna get nova'd to shit.
    Personaly I don't like him but its obvious he wasnt using a shard in his off hand if u look carefully.

the priest behind me was CantRepeat (RoHKaN), who says he healed me then in the movie. Im not sure why the heal animation doesn't show, it could have been because i was running quite far from the priest at the time and i had my effects ingame, on my gfx card and in my registry turned very low to boost FPS.

But this stuff about HP recovery shard is stupid.. even if i had one, which i never did, it would only recover like 10% hp from the damage or whatever, theres no way you can get 1k+ from 1 hit. If i had that shard, you would see my HP go up 1k+ all the time without heals, which isn't the case. The only time that happens is when there is a priest behind me whose heal animation does not show.

as for the rest of it, get a life. you acid pot me when im pking unbuffed and outnumbered? impressive!

How is it "obvious" that i wasnt using a shard? Retarded statement, i had 2 shards for both movies in every scene. In some clips filmed earlier, i didnt disable weapon effects, in later ones i did. That is the only difference.

And about Iron Earrings (hyper healing) - never had one or even seen one ingame. The only way you could get one was from GM injection, that is how Vexxx had 2.

and visual things, I honestly dont think the guy cares about this anymore, but I think he has some explanations to do.[/b]
    The glow that comes when u hit objects have relative high priority compare to the other effects, so no matter how much visual effect u disable in options, no matter how many effects and object u have infront of u, the glow that comes when u hit someone will always show up. (Go try disable glow effect ingame, and then u still see elemental glow when u hit something). And the matter of showing or not doesnt have anything to do with ur computer, even if u have a monster computer, the amount of effects being showed still goes down, simply coz its programmed that way.

guy which I dont recognize, I know Festo is a priest, but as you can clearly see, neither Festo's or the 'unknown' other party member mana drops, their mana stands still, no chance it was a heal, and 200% sure it wasn't a party heal.[/b]
    Actually, the ur so called "unknown" guy's mana dropped shortly after he gained 1k HP, so I dunno where u are going.

To those ppl who wanna see the heal disappear, try set the movie to 03:31 and watch CLOSELY the heal on PiCaLLo_TR, he got the heal, and suddently disappeared due to reach max amount of certain effects, and then shortly after appeared again (WITHOUT FADE IN/OUT), coz KO can contain the effect again.

Seriously, u ppl honstly would think someone like zero needs some cheap cheat like HP or mana absorb dagger? Its amazing how jealous ppl can be and need to find a reason why they couldnt beat him.. :mellow:

Cyrus u told me u cud hit like a GM! That would explain the recovery!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast