Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

HP recover Shard?

This is a discussion on HP recover Shard? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actualy if u look when he does that spike, the shard in the main hand was glowy and his off ...
Page: 4

realratnik

Actualy if u look when he does that spike, the shard in the main hand was glowy and his off hand was non-glowy.
    He could of switch dags to a shitty hp absorb knowing he was gonna get nova'd to shit.
    Personaly I don't like him but its obvious he wasnt using a shard in his off hand if u look carefully.[/b]
    i just watched ur movie again, and u r talking true story.. rohkan healed u, u can see his mana is going down when u got hp recovery..
    why there is no animation? i dont know.. its same shit like in wars.. u cant see healing animation cuz of lag...maybe u couldn't see that because of ur another program what u was using for recording ur movie.. i had same problem few times, when i was running winamp in background..

I checked the original video (quality is poor on youtube). Sure enough you can see CantRepeat's mana bar drop the instant my HP goes up. Its obviously an animation issue.

All this movie shows is how good a priest CantRepeat/Kangaroo is

Banned

Btw hyper healing on iron earring meaned that your hp recovered like when u sit but you could run and it recoverd your hp by not sitting... nothing more

Similar thing with Iron clad, but i'm not sure what this doing..
    anyway look here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=iron+earring

If he infact was using such shard he would've recovered hp from every hit wich he didnt only on the first one i could see...besides in that specific part of the video u couldnt see glowies at all so most obvious conclusion is the heal animation wasnt visible..dude that thing happens, go to war and in an invasion u wont be able to see most heals..try it out on invasions when i cast a party heal i can only see it on myself but not on my party members even thought in the info bar appears as they received hp,this happens when thers many things going on at once in the game like invasions.

Seen only 1 raptor with MP absorb. Wasn't a high item, think +4 or so but still a fun thing to see.

lol wow seriously, get off 0000000's nut. I have always been neutral with him, but seriously, this guy doesn't play this shitty game anymore. If it really had a HP recovery Shard, people would have found out before hand. But please, use common sense. 10% HP recovery and gives 1k HP? Which mage do u see running around with 10k HP? That video showed nothing but animation cancelling, and F9Devil + 00000 Vs 4 people. Why is this dude bragging and accusing pointless crap?

Pretty sure 000000 was a good rogue or else no one would have commented on his video / his rogue guide. Now fark off and play with turks.

Cadence96

:P

But this stuff about HP recovery shard is stupid.. even if i had one, which i never did, it would only recover like 10% hp from the damage or whatever, theres no way you can get 1k+ from 1 hit. If i had that shard, you would see my HP go up 1k+ all the time without heals, which isn't the case. The only time that happens is when there is a priest behind me whose heal animation does not show.[/b]
    I can't watch the movie myself cuz its been removed by the user, which is fishy imo, but I gotta say that corrupt GM or Customer Support weapons can have more than 10% hp recovery. Look at the legit MP recovery of Lycaon, Lupus, Lobo hammer, u can have plenty more than 10%. Then u might say oh thats, MP, where were talking about HP, well look at Scorpion Scythe, it has lots of HP recovery, up to 75% at +10.

But honestly I'd doubt he'd cheat, he'd never have to HP pot or minor heal ever when attacking if he had something of that sort.

Banned

i would listen to cooltang..that dude is lwl 80

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Im not quite sure but iv heard smth about that iron clad in japko. There was a rare event item that had smth like that. In direct translation it ment " iron will". Event item itself was some kekuri glove wich had hp/mp bonus 15, mp dmg 20 and this iron will. Iron will took 2% of recived dmg, like absolutnes and matchnes.

And about video, zero and all this. There are always little young male cups with rageing hormons that want to be on top of the power pyramid.

Speed

lol , if there was nothing wrong with the video why was it removed by user eh..

but I gotta say that corrupt GM or Customer Support weapons can have more than 10% hp recovery.[/b]
    Again.. No matter how much % HP it can drain, this is not WoW, u dont have any kind of weapon like WoW that says it have "Chance on hit: drain xx HP of ur enemy" or whatever, in KO either it absorb or not at all. In zero's movie u only see 1 moment where he recovered 1k HP which was recovered by a priest heal that couldnt be shown due to the mass orc army infront of him.

He probably removed it cause people are being stupid about the movie.

Why don't you ask him to host the whole movie (better quality) so you can download it and actually see for yourself if it's a heal from a priest.

Tho, I've seen Raptors drop from Dark Stones back in KO (not sure bout KE) with MP absorb.

DarkSid

He probably removed it cause people are being stupid about the movie.

Why don't you ask him to host the whole movie (better quality) so you can download it and actually see for yourself if it's a heal from a priest.
    Tho, I've seen Raptors drop from Dark Stones back in KO (not sure bout KE) with MP absorb.[/b]

Didn't Raptors+9 dropped from DS's in Cypher once? :P

Banned

Alright I noticed that the priest's mana did drop exactly when zero's hp went up, so that pretty much prooves
    me wrong.
    And again I wanna say that I have nothing against you zero, I actually pretty much learned how to play from
    your guide and movies, and that's pretty much the reason I even spent time checking if these rumors are true

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast