Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hp scrolls!

This is a discussion on Hp scrolls! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by MonsterIsBack+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MonsterIsBack)</div> Originally posted by Julio_Andretti @ <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH they can make it so only lvl 62+ characters ...
Page: 2

ibo

Originally posted by MonsterIsBack+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MonsterIsBack)</div>
    Originally posted by Julio_Andretti@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH

they can make it so only lvl 62+ characters can trade scrolls

how about dark colony zone or dlw ? but still why scrolls cannot yet trade. paypal is now disabled no chargebacks ?
    Charging back is not about paypal but about the credit card company itself.. :P[/b]
    +1

cRuX

Default Re: Hp scrolls!

Originally posted by kopanos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kopanos)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hydra
    hi guys
    i'm not premium user *but you know in cz if you dont use hp,ac scroll you are chicken.Why cant we buy those scrolls from merchant?Will we be able to buy them with in-game-money?I have 64lvl priest but still i'm buffer * :angry:
    Why do u complain? A buffer is the most essential part of a pk party especially without scrolls around I made me over 200k np with my buffer.

Only problem is if u want to play and enjoy the game, the buffer is the worst char to do it. There is never enough time to do your work properly and it is impossible to keep buffs up all the time, let alone pk in the same time. Iguess u could see this way of pking as the original way the game is supposed to played like.[/b]
    By sitting in town and leeching..

Originally posted by MonsterIsBack+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MonsterIsBack)</div>
    Originally posted by Julio_Andretti@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH

they can make it so only lvl 62+ characters can trade scrolls

how about dark colony zone or dlw ? but still why scrolls cannot yet trade. paypal is now disabled no chargebacks ?
    Charging back is not about paypal but about the credit card company itself.. :P[/b]
    sig reported

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12