Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

HUGE PROBLEM

This is a discussion on HUGE PROBLEM within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every restart on Girakon my clan kills isiloon and felenkor. Lately, a HUGEEEEEEE koxp problem has been happening, everytime we ...
Page: 1

Every restart on Girakon my clan kills isiloon and felenkor. Lately, a HUGEEEEEEE koxp problem has been happening, everytime we go into the isiloon chamber, it gets lured into the wall and killed by a clan of koxping archers. This is ridiculous. They camp the spot, and kill it every time it pops up, and we cant do anything about it. even if we start it, the amount of arrows they hit on it make it agro them. So I'm asking if anyone can please send this to the ko forums, as I have no account to post on. Here are some screenshots of the wall hackers, we are trying to get a ss of isiloon going into the wall, but sometimes we dont even get there in time to see it, we just see the noobs leaving and they show us bus/bes. or w/e they get. This is a big problem.

paper full healer man.. :S

and its also pretty rediculous that these paper archers with hxb&#39;s <8 can kill isi when it takes us 1/2 partie of 70+

Banned

ya , and they seem to be able to lure when I and other 6 mages have like 60 dots on it + blooding + critical light, etc.
    its retarded. they need to fix this asap zzzzzzzz.

critical light[/b]
    Shouldn&#39;t the priests be healing instead of doing... that?
    h34r:

Banned

Shouldn&#39;t the priests be healing instead of doing... that?
    h34r:[/b]
    LOL, isiloon is like in the middle of the floor, and it starts to slowly walk towards the wall, so every1 is in Vent screaming: " DOT THAT BITCH ", " gogo, blooding, solid, ignition" , " ARRGH, do something!!!", then it just dissapears in our faces, and we are like:

........................... sighs ............................

our priests dont need to heal at isiloon anymore. We have to spam dots on it or its gone, even if we have our full clan on it, they takeit away. So we told everyone to dot it.

Havoc2

With the amount of hp I have I can take 6 hits from isiloon so heals arent prime importance when its being luered like that. I was tanking with blooding on it and it wouldnt agro ANYONE, we had 3 rouges hitting it, blooding, about 5 mages worth of dots and 3 priests of critical lights and it just goes into the wall as if were not touching it.

First its felankor now its Isiloon, and the distance that they are able to luer it in hell abyss is limitless, they can leave their macro going and they just run for ever. Once its luered away its either killed in the walls or luered endlessly, moviemode was taken out so we can&#39;t even see what they do with it anymore.

jesusmerchant

same shit is going on in akara.

Banned

[/b]
    i think thats how it looks from inside the wall .___________.

Havoc2

[/b]
    Same clan on girakon, HalfLife.

And wtf an english clan doing it?
    ehl oh ehl

jesusmerchant

im glad u the noticed :P friend sent it to me.

NaidenZ

[/b]
    what a gay <_<

jesusmerchant

yah big time..hopefully the gms will stop it, thats just gone too far. whats next Ultima?

yah big time..hopefully the gms will stop it, thats just gone too far. whats next Ultima?[/b]
    I don&#39;t know what&#39;s next, I was hoping you would be able to tell us.
    You ARE jesus, after all.

thats ridiculous. Its far to easy to get into those walls to be able to butg isiloon. And why the fuck doesnt it attack them. thats even stupider...... this is really retarded. and Im guessing itll never be fixed... WOW anyone?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast