Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Is this bug abuse?

This is a discussion on Is this bug abuse? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Recently me and my clan AofD have been storming the orc base in ardream, and it is absolutely hilarious when ...
Page: 1

Kain_the_heartbreaker

Recently me and my clan AofD have been storming the orc base in ardream, and it is absolutely hilarious when we do it and it is definately the best source of nps in dcz. We simply take the side hill path which only has about 2 towers in range and our 2 parties just leeroy in and run straight into the little cave at the back of orc base which only has like 1 tower in range. So our 2 parties just stay there and tank the entire orc nation and kill unbuffed respawned noobs and believe me... it lags like hell but is extremely fun. However, today we received some letters and potential threats from LockandLoad who was from the clan 'band of musunssss' who told us today that GM said it was bug abusing and our clan is full of hackers who abuse hacks to get behind orc base. And of course, since he is from a somewhat respectable clan, at least by name, im actually going to take his words seriously.

tbh im 99% certain that we have not abused any bugs at all but im still curious to know the truth and wanted to ask the general public for their opinion

p.s this idea isnt original since bluedolly from xigenon already did it at human base in one of his old pk videos, and i dont remember any flames from that :S

GetRichOrDieTrying

personally i dont think its bug abuse...but if LockandLoad said so then i will probably stop
    hehehe i know for a fact that its not a good thing to get that guy angry :P

It's not bug abuse. I'm sure that if he could/knew how to do it he would do it too.

Kain_the_heartbreaker

It's not bug abuse. I'm sure that if he could/knew how to do it he would do it too.[/b]
    lol ty, i just needed the confirmation. I mean seriously, rushing into a base, taking out sundries, inn and killing like 12321 unbuffed players is just SOOOOOO GODDAM FUN/FUNNY!!!!

p.s i reckon lockandload changed owners since he went orc and start acting ridiculously noob like sending me a letter telling me how noob i am cuz he killed me unbuffed and lagged (proof of that is i didnt pot or heal while he attacked me, woot) So yea, im gonna orc town rush and target him every time now :/

Since when is legitly tanking the towers bug abuse?

Turk mages do the same at CZ, they almost never tank the front 4 towers but the side, which only got 2 towers.

its the same and noone bitching about that, its called "being smart".

Oh well, quite funny getting those threat letters, but w/e. Thanks all.

K2 did once implement a rule stating that base area's are considered 'safe zones' and people are not allowed to attack within them. The rule was never enforced, not to mention, if the towers can't catch a town spiker... how is a gm going to? :P

DragonFire

Ya I don't think it is a bug.. I mean if you can tank the towers..then why not. He is just a grumpy pants, :lol:

Limited Edition! Senior Member

gotta admit that was hilarious and made some coinage ^^

if you can do it without getting xped i dont c why not

K2 did once implement a rule stating that base area's are considered 'safe zones' and people are not allowed to attack within them. The rule was never enforced, not to mention, if the towers can't catch a town spiker... how is a gm going to? :P[/b]
    Going is stealth is neeb, we wanted to go in with bezoars :lol:. But yeah, it'd be a lot easier to change the game parametres to preventing any aggressive actions from taking place inside the base, rather than implementing a rule and "trying" to enforce.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

towers are placed in "specific strategic" points, so i dont see why tanking the weakest ones is abuse :P

SLeePMoDe

I know at least at human base you would need some sort of wall hacks to get to where there are only 2 towers. So tanking the towers and killing respawn noobs might not be hacking but how you get in that area in the first place is haxxx

there humans you dont have to hack to get to the back of orc base

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast