Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

sotok aka noobtok

This is a discussion on sotok aka noobtok within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What a great person, that was our clan leader, had to change name to hide and to be able to ...
Page: 1

weedpower

Thumbs down

What a great person, that was our clan leader, had to change name to hide and to be able to blame another KO players
    Those, who know him, .... can confirm that this pict is trustable
    One new clannie told: I know, why he is ex-CL, he is d**k...

and here is the picture

StoneColdAngel

Every1 know hes a fuckin noob. Jealous that some people still are frineds.

MakuLine

Every1 know hes a fuckin noob. Jealous that some people still are frineds.[/b]

I don't,who is he?

PeterPan

He is a child. And each day is more unfair player. <_<

weedpower

we are taling about
    xSoulKeeperx = Sotok ( ex clan leader of FragFactory )

Banned

if u can&#39;t kill a boss while being lured on then you don&#39;t deserve the drop.

StrangeWitch

if u can&#39;t kill a boss while being lured on then you don&#39;t deserve the drop.[/b]
    true

maybe u forgot to add, who deservers to be commander in war? leeching CL in jail :P shouting in command "dont rush HB" :lol:

anyway, i cant find a name for player, that is not able kill TK w/o any luring on him and better lures boss into town.... how jealous, selfish and childish acting ... what does he deserve?

Banned

It is pretty easy to lure back the boss.

StrangeWitch

It is pretty easy to lure back the boss.[/b]

Hey.... we had fun And i wasnt able to lure it back with my brightness... i think warrior is on luring way stronger than priest

Anyway, it was nice watching how he was doing everything not to get us box :P who cares about % and about the drop... its just a game... but in game u cad find, how r ppl acting in RL

I know, he is not lucky on nice drop, also he was soloing all boses in FragFactory.... its just jealousy... "no1 else has to get drop when I wont get it" Im laughing to it and some more clannies.

Defend him, he needs some support when so many ppl dislike him B)

true

maybe u forgot to add, who deservers to be commander in war? leeching CL in jail :P shouting in command "dont rush HB" :lol:

anyway, i cant find a name for player, that is not able kill TK w/o any luring on him and better lures boss into town.... how jealous, selfish and childish acting ... what does he deserve?[/b]
    He doesn&#39;t leech, he has his priest open on his other computer in jail so he can cure us, 90% of the time the priest isn&#39;t in a party.

if u can&#39;t kill a boss while being lured on then you don&#39;t deserve the drop.[/b]
    +1. I can&#39;t tell you how many times Ayasofia and.. oh i can&#39;t think of the name of that clan that alwayss ran orc eslant on diez.. But when we were doin&#39; our continuous boss huntings, we were lured on so many times, but it just takes a little bit of technique as a healer to shift over and heal at the same time.. or trans scroll.. But yeah i understand where you are coming from.. it sux. All just a part of the game though.

ChupaChup

zzzzzzzzz that neonazi stil around :angry: :angry:

PUPPIE

:P

SyS_ResseR

he´s a completely retarded...
    he does shit action with no reasons!

zzz

Nick

what a flaming...

well lured on happens and it isnt nice but to start a topic about it :S?

greets
    Nick

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast