Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

human brats!

This is a discussion on human brats! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bro first of all this is a game game full of kids...now kids arent really the smarter part of human ...
Page: 2

bro first of all this is a game game full of kids...now kids arent really the smarter part of human (on earth...not in ko) population. it is how it is...same in real life, same in games. most of population sucks ballz thats why we have individuals to admire to. ko is same like for example...footbal fans toughest when in group

well enough preaching hehe...

if u have a vs, and something like this happens...bro u won you were a too big bite for him so he had to run, beg for heal in vent, or tell in vent something like:"omfg im gonna die plys help agas" so they gangbang you

most of ppl play this game to be better then others and to earn respect

i wouldnt want to find myself on youtube acting like a little sissy

thats the reason i fight till the end...win or loose but pride is more important then nps (which we all gain even if we loose occasional vs)...no surrender no retreat

the way i see it, you go to vs and you do your best. so does the other guy...if he beats me then he deserves my respect, if i beat him he also deserves my respect for going all the way

if he does "the sissy" thing...then i forget he even exists

Havvk

+1 on Majix

To bad Havvk can still post atm while he still needs to pay back my clannie Razex who paid for his char and never received something. I thought internet wasn't working anymore because of the storm and that you couldn't gift him the id and info because of that or are you again his so called friend who is playing his char lmao.

I will piss on you until you gifted my friend his money back or give him some items i don't care but solve this !!!.

now about mauros bro i know you are a good player, but in ronarkland it's free to kill orcs in each way you want even it's somethimes a idiot way.

Also when somethimes i'm in a random party and i see someones hp going fast down i tp him. Somethimes he says = mate i was in a 1v1 "like i could smell that lolz".

Somethimes people pm me to but it's not for a 1vs1 it's just because they are angry that i slowed them and they got towerd.

Some people might pm you just to say something else and not for a 1vs1 but maybe they will pm you because you can always lightfeet away ^^.

and bro come on our ventrilo onces i miss you chicken hehe

Try to enjoy this game so much you can but if they kill you they kill you that's cz they have the right to do it ^^

HenryHill

Cool

i have never wrote in forum but this time im very pissed off with these damnint humans.u idiots brats when u coming for solo and u r ready to die why u run or u towned or when u r with your party they healing u or attacking hole party uh u facking brats?example with jessejames, prof_ag, iron,tr_ozgur_cafe_tr and all facking noobs ..learn how to play and dont saw us the facking videos u r recording when u killing one time and u dieing 123124234 times.facking brats..[/b]
    Loser

To bad Havvk can still post atm while he still needs to pay back my clannie Razex who paid for his char and never received something. I thought internet wasn't working anymore because of the storm and that you couldn't gift him the id and info because of that or are you again his so called friend who is playing his char lmao.[/b]

Stay on topic. That has no relevance to the topic whatsoever. You and Havvk can discuss that on MSN or via PM if need be.

Banned

brats!

TOYSOLDIER_

To bad Havvk can still post atm while he still needs to pay back my clannie Razex who paid for his char and never received something. I thought internet wasn't working anymore because of the storm and that you couldn't gift him the id and info because of that or are you again his so called friend who is playing his char lmao.

I will piss on you until you gifted my friend his money back or give him some items i don't care but solve this !!!.
    now about mauros bro i know you are a good player, but in ronarkland it's free to kill orcs in each way you want even it's somethimes a idiot way.

Also when somethimes i'm in a random party and i see someones hp going fast down i tp him. Somethimes he says = mate i was in a 1v1 "like i could smell that lolz".

Somethimes people pm me to but it's not for a 1vs1 it's just because they are angry that i slowed them and they got towerd.

Some people might pm you just to say something else and not for a 1vs1 but maybe they will pm you because you can always lightfeet away ^^.

and bro come on our ventrilo onces i miss you chicken hehe

Try to enjoy this game so much you can but if they kill you they kill you that's cz they have the right to do it ^^[/b]
    homg that mexican still not pay up yet? lol the last time i heard about this was like a year ago was it? obviously this spic is scammmming.

OmegaXninja

i think both nations karus and elmorad do that usually turkysh O_O like if you 1 vs 1 in dcz or cz and they know they are gonna lose they run or town lol or even if they just got duffed :X i think this happens more usually on dcz tho in cypher aloooot of orc mobbs there like Orcs= 2x humans mmost of the time

I can you never wrote in a forum before by the quality of your writing.

darksk1ll

They need to fix nation transfer

i want orc hehe

HotAsIce

lol, reminds me of when I had f9devil redballing in front of human base, took me like 5 mins to do enough damage to get his hp down, then he just turns and runs to his party, gets full healed, and kills me with 8 people. I can't say at times I don't think the exact same way, but I also can't say that talking about it like this on a forum is really needed. I solve this quite simply. If they have a TR name, acid pot them before you attack them.

Huck

wow..u cry cause ur getting pwned..how nice..get over it u suck u will never get good if u keep bitchin...its a game so stop cutting ur self over it..( my friend typed that , im at school lol )[/b]
    It isnt about getting "owned" or not, its about how u get "owned" nowadays in cz ... with ppl running away when they redball and come back attacking ur ass when they outnumber u. No1 cares losing 50 np's in a fair fight.

Its a game.

Dont like it? Do something about it. Otherwise stfu.[/b]
    we all know its a game dumbass ... lol at this forum, full of spammers.

Loser[/b]
    That made me laugh ... the few players that still play in the "old school style -> staying untill the death" are called losers

Roberto

thats usualy whant heapend in cz, yesterday i was 1vs1 with some warior biger lvl then me, and warior in his party sit and watch when he fall on 500hp he start runing and other warior who was siting start attacking me.
    What to say idiots

Jacoli

Actually I find this interesting. Because most of the time when i am on MachineGun I go solo. (Because most of the time the helpful ones are in full party) and I get my share of 3 vs 1 (mainly rogues) Now this is not bragging but I think most of CZ is scared of MachineGun. Because these rogues, as soon as I screamed one of them, ran light feet x2. And when I run to HB and I see people along the way, they town and i am not eve near them (of course I am by myself or kids following me)

But aside from that, I have seen some very admirable fights. I was being followed by TheSaints for there KS attempts, and a brave rogue came and tried to attack there Priest. Now being me I didnt bother with them cause I hate TheSaints (dont start flaming for that, its an opinion) and even thbough he was outnumbered, he still fought til he was dead.

But you cannot blame one side for doing something that both sides really. Cause any server, any nation, and PVP area, its the same thing.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

lol @ the use of "brats"

=/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast