Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Humans in Ares

This is a discussion on Humans in Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Before i say what i have to say i asking from the admins to close it if its turn to ...
Page: 1

Before i say what i have to say i asking from the admins to close it if its turn to flame topic and i sorry about it.
    Second i prolly gonne have mistakes with the English , so hopefully you understood well.
    Now :

Humans in Ares are few and weaks , for example Eslant in human side so empty , cant find place to xp at , since i lvl 71 and in A1 and cant even see 1 party at paramun or DS or TC its really annoying , and i've to ask people if i can leech in FC or EW's :/ ( till i get ride by orcs and rape my party ) .
    Also another example is in CZ , humans die so fast and hard to control it , i cant go in cz and be safe for more then 2 minuts in bowl , in ED you ( orcs ) are like 100 more then us ( before you get in ) , the clans , are more powerful then human clans , i dont complain about the human clans , ofcorse have many good ones , but actually cant fight against Vindictive since they going together and rape CZ easly ( also i not complain about it , this is what PK is ).
    But there is no equality with the members , actually many people gonne say its true , humans or orcs dosent matter , its not fun to being human since all what i doin is losse Nps to some noobs who kill me becuse its 5 vs 1 , if ill go orcs ill kill many and die less then now , but i wont have fun becuse ill get ks and its be 10 vs 1 and till i see human he will town.
    I think its time for some orcs to come humans and make Ares better , its annoying to play and i use to play on orc side for more then 2 years .
    Hopefully some of you gonne think and do something about it , becuse personaly its sucks , not fun , and useless to play as human like that.

Like i said its not my main language as you can see , hopefully you understood.

dogdog

think of it on the bright side

you have no problems getting into eslant dungeon or border defense war as human

this is where you need skill to prove yourself... get together a party of 8 with all the best of each class... and pwn those orcs! Since you say there are so many orcs then you will get a lot of NP if you make a really good party...

this is where you need skill to prove yourself... get together a party of 8 with all the best of each class... and pwn those orcs! Since you say there are so many orcs then you will get a lot of NP if you make a really good party...[/b]
    lol its true
    u never would miss an ED or BDW since there is more orcs then humans XD
    About PK i know its not fair.
    But if u are well weared shouldn't be a problem coz there is more also orcs there is more noobs, like me :P

this is where you need skill to prove yourself... get together a party of 8 with all the best of each class... and pwn those orcs! Since you say there are so many orcs then you will get a lot of NP if you make a really good party...[/b]
    But i cant go to turk party ( no racist , i only say must people are turks , and i dont wanna get random party ) since they use buffs and priest at town , ofcorse ill go with clan , but still cant fight against 3-4 parties , with many debuffers and we only the humans who can fight against them , so we die .
    When i been orc i been in bowl over 4-5 hours in safe , in human , i cant even be there for 30 seconds w/o be under attack , really not fun when 5 vs me , i cant do nothing i pissed off and i sure more humans think like that.

JAC0X Bro , even if they noobs , they have like 1500 AP as warriors ( ofcorse they have more but i give you the lowest ) they like 3-5 vs me , 1500 x4 = 6000 Ap how can i survive against it? i cant...
    Also ED and BDW , every1 can go into if they come in the currect time , so its not give sense really .

Ares would be perfect if all Turks move to Human =D

So it would be like Non Turks vs Turks

NeronDomitius

not many orc clans r gonna NT now cuz of NP donations...

3thos1

But i cant go to turk party ( no racist , i only say must people are turks , and i dont wanna get random party ) since they use buffs and priest at town , ofcorse ill go with clan , but still cant fight against 3-4 parties , with many debuffers and we only the humans who can fight against them , so we die .
    When i been orc i been in bowl over 4-5 hours in safe , in human , i cant even be there for 30 seconds w/o be under attack , really not fun when 5 vs me , i cant do nothing i pissed off and i sure more humans think like that.

JAC0X Bro , even if they noobs , they have like 1500 AP as warriors ( ofcorse they have more but i give you the lowest ) they like 3-5 vs me , 1500 x4 = 6000 Ap how can i survive against it? i cant...[/b]
    are you a bp?

post your items ...

i can tank like 16 people (5 rogues, 8 warriors, 2 bps (about) and 1 mage) no problem ...

are you a bp?

post your items ...

i can tank like 16 people (5 rogues, 8 warriors, 2 bps (about) and 1 mage) no problem ...[/b]

Lugias +7
    Hanguk +2 rebirth
    3x shells +8 , 2x shells +7
    Dual Hero's Valor
    WP +0
    12/1 belt ( till i get my Sash of Sorrows +0/1 )
    Opal Earring , Minatours Earring
    W/o Gryphon or Valkyrie
    Yea i know i have kinda low AC and maybe hp , becuse my uniqes not giving AC , more resisst and str , anyway rate it , dont flame i know its not the best , but i legit so...

It was from post your stats so i didnt edit something just copied.

Yea i dont have IN IB , but still i can tank 1-2 against me , but 4-5 its really a lot and annoying , even for 80 warrior , when i been orc , i havent died like i die in cz now , actually in 30 minuts i died maybe 3-4 times , and killed like every 4-5 minuts ( becuse i was looking for bosses in bowl , not going to kill ) , in humans i die every 2 minuts , almost no kill nobody since they many all the time .

3thos1

Well i thought you were a priest. :X

are those stats with no wolfs/buffs/str/ac alll that goodies?

you need help xping? ^_^

SoulFamily

im orc and im in vindictive, and i can tell u, there is no use to go pk in CZ atm for us. 90% of the time like 40 orcs camping humanbase and in the 10% of the time, there are 2 turkish babashopper/duper parties around killing all orcs, or town when they see us. or at least get tped to town when there mage is down.

and if there is ever the case some humans are in CZ, be sure, 5 minutes later there are 5 times as much orcs to gangbang them.

2 month before, its was easy possible to make like 2.5k nps each scroll. now u can be happy with just 500 nps. thats lame. and every day more and more humans going orcside.

NT to orc side should get closed and GMs should transfer some clans to humanside, so its getting more balanced again.

tommyleonghk

if u're up against 5 or 6 at a time...its crucial to have Iron set.... or maybe just Iron neck.... and ares is old server...u need to lvl up ur lv71..... but u say hard to get exp party

dell123

best thing to do is move a entire clan to human side eg, move say Vindictive and Ruthless to human side to make it even.

NeronDomitius

best thing to do is move a entire clan to human side eg, move say Vindictive and Ruthless to human side to make it even.[/b]
    then we well make human side overpowered if they move us there :lol:

3thos1

best thing to do is move a entire clan to human side eg, move say Vindictive and Ruthless to human side to make it even.[/b]
    Thats what they did to xigenon back in KE, ELT (the best clan on the server) got moved to ORC as well as Tioc.

after that it was really even.

tommyleonghk

u mean they can request the gm to transfer the whole clan to the opposite nation for free??

but its k2..... money money money

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast