Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Humans in Ares

This is a discussion on Humans in Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; for few years in game i was always orc. in bad times when humans won almost every war, in cz ...
Page: 3

Lu_Tze

for few years in game i was always orc. in bad times when humans won almost every war, in cz humans beat us like dogs i was orc. like most of my clan Radical. whatever happen we will stay orc. even if half of orc side go to human side. and i think thats the point. there is too many ppl who like changing clans, changing nation, changing characters.nation transfer to orc side should be disable long time ago. but i think when times go by ppl will transfer to human side. and look at another thing. if u create good clan ppl dont want to leave it and dont want to go somewhere else and will be always in clan on the same side. and human side is luck of that. pitty but true.

btw im lvl 78 atm . u said u can tank 2 ppl maybe u want 1v1???(i am not the best pker, just for check)

btw im lvl 78 atm . u said u can tank 2 ppl maybe u want 1v1???(i am not the best pker, just for check)[/b]
    Pfff come'on i cant tank 2 people allways , but have some noobs which i can fight them , for example H0RROR alone own me , Floyd_BR own me , i just gave you example i can fight 2 and sometimes 3 , but i cant when i got debuff or when 5 against me so i must run away , dont act like pro , you knew what i ment...

wideload620

GoGo Orcs

Banned

i used to love human side, orcs are usually easy np if u aim and hit on the right ones. And dont get cuaght up in gangbangs of course.

Mike_Miller

think of it on the bright side

you have no problems getting into eslant dungeon or border defense war as human

this is where you need skill to prove yourself... get together a party of 8 with all the best of each class... and pwn those orcs! Since you say there are so many orcs then you will get a lot of NP if you make a really good party...[/b]
    lol lame, its jsut sucks tbh. even if youhave a party the losers probly wont chase inless they got back up... no ones dump enought to leave their gangbang parties and go chase to get jumped him self.

are you a bp?

post your items ...

i can tank like 16 people (5 rogues, 8 warriors, 2 bps (about) and 1 mage) no problem ...[/b]
    LAWL really? 16 people? two partys? omfg lawl thats funniest ever

Well i thought you were a priest. :X

are those stats with no wolfs/buffs/str/ac alll that goodies?

you need help xping? ^_^[/b]
    even presit 4-5 people jumping you is hard unless your int full unqies and have shield and 1hd weapon.

for few years in game i was always orc. in bad times when humans won almost every war, in cz humans beat us like dogs i was orc. like most of my clan Radical. whatever happen we will stay orc. even if half of orc side go to human side. and i think thats the point. there is too many ppl who like changing clans, changing nation, changing characters.nation transfer to orc side should be disable long time ago. but i think when times go by ppl will transfer to human side. and look at another thing. if u create good clan ppl dont want to leave it and dont want to go somewhere else and will be always in clan on the same side. and human side is luck of that. pitty but true.

btw im lvl 78 atm . u said u can tank 2 ppl maybe u want 1v1???(i am not the best pker, just for check)[/b]
    what a fag cunt

edestroyer

Before i say what i have to say i asking from the admins to close it if its turn to flame topic and i sorry about it.
    Second i prolly gonne have mistakes with the English , so hopefully you understood well.
    Now :

Humans in Ares are few and weaks , for example Eslant in human side so empty , cant find place to xp at , since i lvl 71 and in A1 and cant even see 1 party at paramun or DS or TC its really annoying , and i've to ask people if i can leech in FC or EW's :/ ( till i get ride by orcs and rape my party ) .
    Also another example is in CZ , humans die so fast and hard to control it , i cant go in cz and be safe for more then 2 minuts in bowl , in ED you ( orcs ) are like 100 more then us ( before you get in ) , the clans , are more powerful then human clans , i dont complain about the human clans , ofcorse have many good ones , but actually cant fight against Vindictive since they going together and rape CZ easly ( also i not complain about it , this is what PK is ).
    But there is no equality with the members , actually many people gonne say its true , humans or orcs dosent matter , its not fun to being human since all what i doin is losse Nps to some noobs who kill me becuse its 5 vs 1 , if ill go orcs ill kill many and die less then now , but i wont have fun becuse ill get ks and its be 10 vs 1 and till i see human he will town.
    I think its time for some orcs to come humans and make Ares better , its annoying to play and i use to play on orc side for more then 2 years .
    Hopefully some of you gonne think and do something about it , becuse personaly its sucks , not fun , and useless to play as human like that.

Like i said its not my main language as you can see , hopefully you understood.[/b]
    Wow, just wow, do you do anything else but complain about PK ? First I see you post a topic a while back talking about your orc Ardream character and how humans in Ardream were weak. You were complaining how they ran away from you and very few were a challenge for you. So now it appears you are complaining once again !! I don't usderstand why you complain so much, both sides have their good traits and bad traits. If you feel you are being overpowered in CZ, go orc like you were before. But as an orc, you will be chasing after the few humans that will be Pking, so you must choose whether to have people to kill or to not die and gain little np.

Also you praise the orc side so much, if you want to be with them, go orc, JEEZ !! The rankings do not truly refelct the power of the human side. You spoke of english speaking orc clans, so there are good english speakign humans just not as high on the rank yet. PhoenixWarlords, LostTime, Infinity, Prophecy, etc are all good english speaking human clans. They may not be in the top 10 but they are some of the best human clans.

When you talk about the exp, I am not sure what time zone you are living in. When I usually play, all of the major exp slots are taken, TC, DS, Para, FC, CW, etc. Even on Ares 2 it is the same way. Sure, later on in the night the exp spots used go down, but this is a good thing for clan parties. If the clan you are in is not good enough to provide exp parties for you, maybe you should consider switching clans.

Anyway, it seems the best option for you is to go back to your beloved strong orcs which you love so much or just stop complaining about humans, as you complaints won't make any difference at all.

PhoenixWarlords, LostTime, Infinity, Prophecy, etc are all good[/b]
    Who?

Also you praise the orc side so much, if you want to be with them, go orc, JEEZ !! The rankings do not truly refelct the power of the human side. You spoke of english speaking orc clans, so there are good english speakign humans just not as high on the rank yet. PhoenixWarlords, LostTime, Infinity, Prophecy, etc are all good english speaking human clans. They may not be in the top 10 but they are some of the best human clans.

When you talk about the exp, I am not sure what time zone you are living in. When I usually play, all of the major exp slots are taken, TC, DS, Para, FC, CW, etc. Even on Ares 2 it is the same way. Sure, later on in the night the exp spots used go down, but this is a good thing for clan parties. If the clan you are in is not good enough to provide exp parties for you, maybe you should consider switching clans.

[/quote]

yeah i totally agree, exp spots are mostly full, whenever im looking for a party i get 1.. however u need a clan badly if u cant get any kind of xp after like 30 minutes.
    as for pk, yeah well ure pretty much right but im not complaining.. 1 side has to be stronger than the other, but we have our benefits

Banned

humans get rolled over hes pretty much right...i hate having to just ks rollover kills with spike / thrust.........not fun

HotAsIce

The basis of the PK system is centered around priests. The quality of priests on human side just isn't as great as it is on orc side. There are a lot of very skilled priests that know exactly what to do. All it takes is a little discussion in party, sometimes you get a bunch of turks that will have 5 of the 8 people in party hitting a warrior thats getting healed by 2 priests, all you have to do is talk a little turkish, and say hey, attack xxxxxx, their priest. This happened in eslant dungeon today, we got raped while trying to kill the deva bird because they were so disorganized, but I said kardes, attack paz (human priest) first. When one of their priests was duffed and had 6 people attacking it, we raped their party, and this was the first person we went after every time. We ended up winning something like 37 to 16. So I credit the great job the Karus priests have been doing to the recent victories in places like CZ and eslant dungeon, they truely have been doing a great job.

exec85

hey,

first of all i understand what u mean with "having no fun" but on human side, most (maybe all) good clans are turk clans.
    u said "...of corse have many good ones... " not exactly... they have many good dupers :S look at hadin or king warrior... for example..

i would more like to die all the time than playing with such noobs..

HotAsIce

Kingwarrior isn't a duper, hes a scammer, all his gear was scammed from Falah.

exec85

Kingwarrior isn't a duper, hes a scammer, all his gear was scammed from Falah.[/b]

makes it really better

HotAsIce

Doesn't make it better or worse, shit is shit regardless of which asshole it falls out of.

EndOfStory

Oh well,as someone said before,at one point u gotta make an decission and stop crying..u'll take the hard way and stay human or go easy way and NT to karus.Its not about pking or xping,u can do that easy with ure clannies or friends,like we all do...sure,pk in cz is harder and u die alot..so what?only a few lousy np's wich u can get back in wars if ure good at it if they are so important to you.
    Its stupid to cry about unballance in a game in wich the smart peoples gathers around friends and play for fun,like some of us do..good karus clans wont NT just for the sake of ballance,as u prolly know most of them have np's requirements and dont wanna loose those np's.There was a time when human were more overpowered and some clans went karus side...but was a different system and it was possible.
    Once again,so u die alot?we all do,but the difference between us we doing that while having fun,especially in wars what u need are some good friends,gather togheter and play as a clan and friends..trust me u wont even notice u die so many times after a while :lol:
    I NT&#39;ed at some point...i felt this game has nothing new to offer me so i had to make a decision: NT or quit...sadly,i choosed nr1 so i went orc for 1,5 months..and yes,karus side is way overpowered and united then humans,i joined KronicKillers and i was with them all the time i was orc(a bit,but hey,its something)they were great clannies and seeing them how united they were(NightOwl,Frightner and so many others<3love)i knew im going back "home"(PW).I left,after ive spoke with KK and they all understood,and went back to PW where i belong.
    Bottom line...keep ure friends close,and ure enemies closer...go xp with ure clan,watch for the best time to xp and pk and dont forget to have fun...thats all about this game,after all

Greets
    Vid

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast