Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Humans in Ares

This is a discussion on Humans in Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1st. you complain about no exp. turkey time all slots fll, ds, tc, para, all by turks. i am gmt+1 ...
Page: 4

1st. you complain about no exp.
    turkey time all slots fll, ds, tc, para, all by turks. i am gmt+1 so dont know how it is usa time.
    2. complain about horror and floyd owning you
    you are a lvl 71 warrior with +7 dual wield. floyd and horror are lvl 80(horror +9 raptor kk?). and i dont see neither spear d or club d or nothing in ur inventory.
    Also, pick ur targets. if you cant tank 6 ppl than go the other way. 2 will follow kill them theres ur np lol
    3. what clan are you in?
    lack of exp can be of lazy clan
    4. PK
    You get: Underground, osmanly and vindictive and then yea, cz is not worth going. you still have a2 to go...
    or just go exp :P
    5.i can bowl for hours and hours. then again im a sin :P

1st. you complain about no exp.
    turkey time all slots fll, ds, tc, para, all by turks. i am gmt+1 so dont know how it is usa time.
    2. complain about horror and floyd owning you
    you are a lvl 71 warrior with +7 dual wield. floyd and horror are lvl 80(horror +9 raptor kk?). and i dont see neither spear d or club d or nothing in ur inventory.
    Also, pick ur targets. if you cant tank 6 ppl than go the other way. 2 will follow kill them theres ur np lol
    3. what clan are you in?
    lack of exp can be of lazy clan
    4. PK
    You get: Underground, osmanly and vindictive and then yea, cz is not worth going. you still have a2 to go...
    or just go exp :P
    5.i can bowl for hours and hours. then again im a sin :P[/b]
    Wow you really read well? i didnt complain he just said he want vs with me , i gave example i cant tank every1.
    and you think a2 is empty from orcs? no ... not really , actually i never pk in a1 w/o party , too many people karus over there.
    Also like i said THERE IS NO XP PARTIES till i find something its really annoying , paramun 24/7 empty , DK is the must pupolar party there and thats it , in karus you have 24/7 parties in many spots , i wont go orcs just becuse i die as human , if more people will be orcs then with who we will fight then...

edestroyer

Well yes, sides are unbalanced. There may not be as many high level human clans as there are orcs, but there are still people that are good at PK. You have to realize that the sides can't be perfect, but they seem to somehow be evening out. Humans have won a lot more wars lately which is different from the norm. I feel human side is catching up to orcs, though are not at their caliber yet. Orcs seem to rule in having the high levels and CZ Pkers. The sides are always unballenced when I go to Ronark, and sometimes it is only me and my clan party farming something with 0 np gain on the ladder board when orcs have theirs full. The thing is orcs are not powerful in all aspects. In DLW/Ardream, orcs lose the wars usually, and humans are always camping their base. Also it seems that humans overpower or orcs in Border War as there is always more humans than orcs, and I have found that humans usually win, based on my experience and my clannies. Eslant dungeon is another story where humans get beat up. I think that as time goes on the sides will even out more. I feel this way due to Border War and orcs getting sick of never finding humans in CZ. The Border War will get humans to level 70 faster and thus can be more competive in CZ.

And about the exp, unless you play late at night when turks don't play or any other people, there are always parties. Yes sometimes the spots are not full of exping but most of the time I can find a party. Also if there isn't a party, go start one instead of whining that nobody will add you to theirs. It shouldn't be hard to get a clan which usually has a clan party going or one in which people will join if you make. I dislike when Eslant is crowded as all the good exp is taken, and it usually comes down to DK or Apos of Flame which are not as good as some of the high level mobs.

Anyway, don't complain and just sit there. Do something about your situation, whether it means going orc, or human Ardream, or leveling up to compete with the high level orcs you love !!

Well yes, sides are unbalanced. There may not be as many high level human clans as there are orcs, but there are still people that are good at PK. You have to realize that the sides can't be perfect, but they seem to somehow be evening out. Humans have won a lot more wars lately which is different from the norm. I feel human side is catching up to orcs, though are not at their caliber yet. Orcs seem to rule in having the high levels and CZ Pkers. The sides are always unballenced when I go to Ronark, and sometimes it is only me and my clan party farming something with 0 np gain on the ladder board when orcs have theirs full. The thing is orcs are not powerful in all aspects. In DLW/Ardream, orcs lose the wars usually, and humans are always camping their base. Also it seems that humans overpower or orcs in Border War as there is always more humans than orcs, and I have found that humans usually win, based on my experience and my clannies. Eslant dungeon is another story where humans get beat up. I think that as time goes on the sides will even out more. I feel this way due to Border War and orcs getting sick of never finding humans in CZ. The Border War will get humans to level 70 faster and thus can be more competive in CZ.

And about the exp, unless you play late at night when turks don't play or any other people, there are always parties. Yes sometimes the spots are not full of exping but most of the time I can find a party. Also if there isn't a party, go start one instead of whining that nobody will add you to theirs. It shouldn't be hard to get a clan which usually has a clan party going or one in which people will join if you make. I dislike when Eslant is crowded as all the good exp is taken, and it usually comes down to DK or Apos of Flame which are not as good as some of the high level mobs.

Anyway, don't complain and just sit there. Do something about your situation, whether it means going orc, or human Ardream, or leveling up to compete with the high level orcs you love !![/b]
    Nope , i GMT+2 , turks GMT+1 or +2 aswell , so its not big deal and still hard to find , some of them merchanting or w/e .
    Anyway too bad its not balance and then its can be much more fun to be in cz.

SillyHo

When BC went orc some 2 years ago we were asked to do it by a GM. Then K2 made us pay to do it. 30/36 people came from the clan. Now with the NP donations and capes, I dont see it happening again. Maybe if the GMs took my whole clan with our capes and our NP we would consider it.

When BC went orc some 2 years ago we were asked to do it by a GM. Then K2 made us pay to do it. 30/36 people came from the clan. Now with the NP donations and capes, I dont see it happening again. Maybe if the GMs took my whole clan with our capes and our NP we would consider it.[/b]
    Dont worry , when k2 see nobody dont buying NT scroll , they will know its becuse of Np donate , they will do something about it , you can be sure , money > k2 , soon you gonne see scrolls for it or something you can be sure.

mrmagic2008

no need to nt any clans to human side, humans got the best wall hackers so its fair after all

On Humans side i see only 2 good warriors GloryRage and Tekton ....all like Nireas or Hadin its noot good pkers only babashop and dupe ><
    0 skills

HotAsIce

I love running out in the middle of nowhere with nireas, fivestar, hadin, and their 4 priests they never PK without. Makes it even funner when I&#39;m fully debuffed, throw on a defense shield, and just turn around and run through them :lol: combo&#39;s and pk skills are pathetic.

LeoBuff

but actually cant fight against Vindictive since they going together and rape CZ easly[/b]
    true...

And, about kingwarrior&#39;s gear, you sure its scammed from falah?... cause i heard something that falah played king warrior sometimes too... well idk...

HotAsIce

From what I heard, falah and kingwarrior both played eachothers characters? I&#39;ve seen a lot of posts about this topic, and it seemed pretty obvious when falah was getting ready to quit king stole all his gear.

LeoBuff

I thought king warrior bought falah items and then falah played on king warrior...

well w/e :P

fousto

Just boycott cz.

So when orcs will be able to kill only themself in cz maybe they will understand that game is funny only when it&#39;s even-numbered.

When BC went orc some 2 years ago we were asked to do it by a GM. Then K2 made us pay to do it. 30/36 people came from the clan. Now with the NP donations and capes, I dont see it happening again. Maybe if the GMs took my whole clan with our capes and our NP we would consider it.[/b]
    a.q silly Human might be fun.... :angry:

LeoBuff

Just boycott cz.

So when orcs will be able to kill only themself in cz maybe they will understand that game is funny only when it&#39;s even-numbered.[/b]
    but man... some ppl just cant NT now, a lotta ppl donated a lotta nps, no1 wanna lose nps donated... but idk, Clan Transfer would be nice...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast