Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Humans in Ares

This is a discussion on Humans in Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; but man... some ppl just cant NT now, a lotta ppl donated a lotta nps, no1 wanna lose nps donated... ...
Page: 5

but man... some ppl just cant NT now, a lotta ppl donated a lotta nps, no1 wanna lose nps donated... but idk, Clan Transfer would be nice...[/b]
    I wont touch clan transfer with a stick if they bring it in, not worth loosing castle or risking issues with characters.

The only way I can see it working is this, k2 would have to approach a clan and have them agree to go.

They'd than have to get their donation list for each person, disband the clan and add the 50% np lost back to those characters one by one. Than transfer them to elmorad and allow them to make their clan once again.

The key issue is the potential np loss, affecting grades and just being irritating. For those of us who have invested 1m + into their clan it's not really that appealing.

Lu_Tze

matt u werent playing for some time . now u back. u lucky (pff) get into vinda. and u think about getting humans + get some profits???? go back to where u were u dumbass.

icex08

Smile

i got suprise to c this topic. all talking abt less human in ares...

All come to orc when less orc. or all go to human.. who the person to blame.. player change to human or change to orc..

All fault go to K2. cox this company sell the gentle change. all gang bang c where got more ( orc or human) change..
    all c less person cannot gang bang then change( more to turk) c party come then town. or buffer leach in town.. Just leach n get free NP... start boring or feedup to PVP.............

matt u werent playing for some time . now u back. u lucky (pff) get into vinda. and u think about getting humans + get some profits???? go back to where u were u dumbass.[/b]
    WTF learn to read moron, I was saying how it would be possible to move a clan across. By giving them back their np donation, so they can make the same donation when the clan is remade on human side.

Please point out where the fuck a single bonus is. I took 11 months off for med school you prepubescent ingrate, crawl back into what ever European cesspool you crawled out of cretin.

SillyHo

Just boycott cz.

So when orcs will be able to kill only themself in cz maybe they will understand that game is funny only when it's even-numbered.[/b]
    How fousto is it MY responsibility to "even" the game out. Read the earlier posts, BC did it once already. Could even possibly be interested in doing it again, but not at the cost of my clan paying USD for it, or losing NP/capes for it. Why dont some of the human clans take responsibility and group together. Kill off some of those fledgling clans that are going no where and merge into something decent. Prophecy is a EXCELLENT example of what a small group of people can do. Tekton, SystemRecovery, Wickedstriker, left BadCompany to go human (they had some old friends there). They now have a top 5 human clan. Stop crying and start fighting back...

wideload620

Or dont fight back its easier for np's ^^

Not our fault if more and more humans are coming orc side, PC/RW/RoH are fucking noobs, every time i go with clan/ally in ronark i do 3k+ nps against them by hour, they are pissed because they have gm edited +3 jewels & +9 items and they can't win against legit players, so they nt and spam us of "clan plsssss". If GG clan like DeusManus, Vindictive, ... were going back human side, all fucking noobs will follow them and it would be the same problem. It can't be helped, ares is dying slowly but surely.
    When my clan came orc side, Ready2Die/Vindictive/Ruthless, Symbiosis, DeusManus, ... were still humans, i don't see any reason why we should go back humans and lose nps now because too many players followed our path.

HotAsIce

Fine with me, boycotting CZ will make it easy to farm bowl for bosses ^^

The sad thing in all of this reading is people care about Nps more then fun in game , its really sad to see how KO turn to this shit .

jimfujitsu

Who?[/b]
    How much ego can a guy have before his anus explodes ...can you sleep with yourself at night or you wake up form time to time to look at yourself in the mirror ?i bet you have a real life toy raptor also to look more potent .

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

there is no more fun at cz and even more without friends, still kinda boring with a lot of ppl 80 with +9, besides, ares is the older server, at one point the server will be full of 80s and partys of xp will stop, the rest who didnt got 80, will remain ardream. atm a 60-69 most of the time exp with bdw, and a 70+ only with a clan.

How much ego can a guy have before his anus explodes ...can you sleep with yourself at night or you wake up form time to time to look at yourself in the mirror ?i bet you have a real life toy raptor also to look more potent .[/b]
    HAHAHAHA that's was fucking awesome. A+++ would read again!

jimfujitsu

Fine with me, boycotting CZ will make it easy to farm bowl for bosses ^^[/b]
    And what you gonna do with those uniques , play in arena all day long ?

And to OMG ..im really really hoping that you did buy that char , and didnt aquire it by any other means

I want a toy raptor

you can't handle a toy raptor! :P

IMO polish clans go back to human side whence ya came from.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast