Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Humans in Ares

This is a discussion on Humans in Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Too much strength requirement o.o But I still want a toy Avedon...
Page: 6

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Too much strength requirement o.o

But I still want a toy Avedon

Banned

How much ego can a guy have before his anus explodes ...can you sleep with yourself at night or you wake up form time to time to look at yourself in the mirror ?i bet you have a real life toy raptor also to look more potent .[/b]
    LMAO that was crazy wow

that was just so many insults thrown into a post.

HotAsIce

Why would I do that when I could sell them for thousands of USD? :lol:

you can't handle a toy raptor! :P

IMO polish clans go back to human side whence ya came from.[/b]
    Radical has always been karus.
    DeusManus came karus at a time when humans was winning 6 war a week, even if some stupid noob said "(0) - Corpse/TheBaffer : nationtransfer when its getting hard" on kodb.
    I don't see any reason why any of them should go human side now, just because too many noob came karus after them.
    Real problem is INFERNO/PerfectChoice, they were good clan before, and noob clan now.

HotAsIce

Thats what happens when you replace good players mostly from south america with a bunch of turks.

MissLilith >>>>>INFERNO clan quit this game<<<<< and i think this is human problem now not good commander on war no good teamwork clan on pk etc... INFERNO clan quit KO and human have really bad problem this is fact.

RobertosPL(sorry for me bad eng)

MissLilith >>>>>INFERNO clan quit this game<<<<< and i think this is human problem now not good commander on war no good teamwork clan on pk etc... INFERNO clan quit KO and human have really bad problem this is fact.

RobertosPL(sorry for me bad eng)[/b]
    Yes i know, old polish players from INFERNO came to DeusManus. Now what is remaining of INFERNO is a turk clan. That&#39;s why i said it is a noob clan now.

muemel_

I think that inferno disband is not the only reason why human side suxx :P
    osman1 and siege go humans pls :P

fousto

How fousto is it MY responsibility to "even" the game out. Read the earlier posts, BC did it once already. Could even possibly be interested in doing it again, but not at the cost of my clan paying USD for it, or losing NP/capes for it. Why dont some of the human clans take responsibility and group together. Kill off some of those fledgling clans that are going no where and merge into something decent. Prophecy is a EXCELLENT example of what a small group of people can do. Tekton, SystemRecovery, Wickedstriker, left BadCompany to go human (they had some old friends there). They now have a top 5 human clan. Stop crying and start fighting back...[/b]
    Only humans and orcs here.
    It&#39;s math: if orcs number > humans number then the only way to make the game even is that some orcs come human side.

It&#39;s not a problem of responsability or organization, also if u give a look at ranking u can understand how the situation is bad for human side.

Relax, I&#39;m not crying; but u orcs don&#39;t cry if some humans get bored and use NT. That&#39;s your responsability if it happens, cause u know to be overnumbered and do nothing to change it.

I know that there&#39;s the problem of donated nps and u don&#39;t want to lose them; but are we also free to choose not to come cz to save our nps? Or should we give u free nps? Is it not enough the ones u leech at monuments after every war?

Atm what humans can do is exp to get 80 asap, and stay human side. We can&#39;t do more.

But if u like that.. have fun owning noobs in cz 10 vs 2!

Thijsoord

there must be more humans i mean orc is just pwning the humans hardcore :x

muemel_

best what orcs can do is lvl to 800, too.
    But what are u doing when u are lvl 80?

I think that inferno disband is not the only reason why human side suxx :P
    osman1 and siege go humans pls :P[/b]
    - INFERNO disband
    - PerfectChoice big noobs since vanessita left
    - Many turks that came orcs lately

wideload620

Once your 80 u get items pk or switch games

SillyHo

fousto you miss my point. I will not pay USD to help K2 fix their game so you can have more fun, period. I will not ask my clan to compromise their happiness and pay USD to help you enjoy the game more. Point is the game is shitty. Any person who has been here for 2 years+ will say the same thing. Knightonline is a security breach waiting to happen, shitty quests or NO quests past 70, shitty events that are waiting to be abused, but it has the best PK of any MMORPG and most of us have a ton of friends here. I stay for my clan and my friends now, and also because I am addicted to upgrading on the anvil/turning in ED gems

Banned

funny thing is, i was never hack or have lost any items for almost 2 years. the only item i have lost in the game is a chitin pauldron +7 2 years ago when massive duping was occuring.

most of the "security breach" and dupewipes are what i believe to be "your friend sign on you and stole your items after maitenance" or "you try to find a hack site, but karma got you in the end".

since you guys talk about how easy it is to gain NPs, why hesitate to lose it over nation transfer? even without trying i was making nps with my little AP as a sin. Therefore Mr. "I babashop to compete in ronark" above me, you wouldnt have trouble making your NPs back would you?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast