Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Humans in Ares

This is a discussion on Humans in Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lets say that some ppls are making it from 1-70 in new server and at 1month. ^^[/b] Yea i noob ...
Page: 8

lets say that some ppls are making it from 1-70 in new server and at 1month. ^^[/b]
    Yea i noob at xp what can i do :P thats why i not open char in new server becuse its will take me 2 years to get lvl 70 , also w/o potions money and items its will take me ages

Banned

am i the only one who doesnt miss running into noobs and 2 hitting every1?... pff if u want that go to girakon and buy a lvl 70 with +0 uniques.
    Im happy ardream came, i thank k2 for it anytime i log in game. I dont find it fun not having to use a full skill set for half the ppl i kill.
    btw getting to 70 in KO is easy as fck :/ its not that u dont have time to lvl its just that your to impatient, put some music on , turn on the tv...all it is is z 3rr 4rr 5rr 6rr... watch here and there when u may be aiming a dark mare or something....lvling isnt hard y do ppl make it seem like it takes the ultimate no lifer to get 5%[/b]

i dont want to be like lutz.

substandard

Guys i just dont see the big problem . Im lvl 67 warr in Losttime . We go to cz nightly always end up with a few hundred nps. not saying i dont get owned by the big dawgs . but i cant figure out why humans would say they cant come to cz and leave with some nps. If u see f9 or horror or etc coming your way get the fkkk out of the way . then move on to party u can take down. Cz is loaded with noob orcs . just play smarter.
    substandard

Banned

Guys i just dont see the big problem . Im lvl 67 warr in Losttime . We go to cz nightly always end up with a few hundred nps. not saying i dont get owned by the big dawgs . but i cant figure out why humans would say they cant come to cz and leave with some nps. If u see f9 or horror or etc coming your way get the fkkk out of the way . then move on to party u can take down. Cz is loaded with noob orcs . just play smarter.
    substandard[/b]
    y would u run from f9 ? :lol:

am i the only one who doesnt miss running into noobs and 2 hitting every1?... pff if u want that go to girakon and buy a lvl 70 with +0 uniques.
    Im happy ardream came, i thank k2 for it anytime i log in game. I dont find it fun not having to use a full skill set for half the ppl i kill.
    btw getting to 70 in KO is easy as fck :/ its not that u dont have time to lvl its just that your to impatient, put some music on , turn on the tv...all it is is z 3rr 4rr 5rr 6rr... watch here and there when u may be aiming a dark mare or something....lvling isnt hard y do ppl make it seem like it takes the ultimate no lifer to get 5%[/b]
    that is funny and your point of views seem short handed

what is your current lvl?

I am lvl 80 and have been with my char since lvl 1. how many original owners to this day can say that?

(as for k2 well... enough said,. and for ardream = for noobs) go stay with your noob environment, or better yet just go to a new server every few months and stay with that trend ardream lover

Banned

that is funny and your point of views seem short handed

what is your current lvl?

I am lvl 80 and have been with my char since lvl 1. how many original owners to this day can say that?

(as for k2 well... enough said,. and for ardream = for noobs) go stay with your noob environment, or better yet just go to a new server every few months and stay with that trend ardream lover[/b]

and if u have tried to get lvl 70 in rofd u will realize what i mean, im not talking from 70 to 80....talking from 1-70... its not really about how much time u spend playing its about what u choose to focus on and what clan your in.

and not many actually get to 80 bcuz they usually quit KO,move to a new server, or sell there char.
    70-80 is where lvling actually takes time/ patience.

btw about ardream my fault for saying k2 brought ardream, i meant the KO developers...k2 aint have shit to do with it really.

btw who said im in ardream , u may have misinterpreted my post a bit... I thank ardream for taking low lvls out of the cz picture.

and if u have tried to get lvl 70 in rofd u will realize what i mean, im not talking from 70 to 80....talking from 1-70... its not really about how much time u spend playing its about what u choose to focus on and what clan your in.

and not many actually get to 80 bcuz they usually quit KO,move to a new server, or sell there char.
    70-80 is where lvling actually takes time/ patience.

btw about ardream my fault for saying k2 brought ardream, i meant the KO developers...k2 aint have shit to do with it really.
    btw who said im in ardream , u may have misinterpreted my post a bit... I thank ardream for taking low lvls out of the cz picture.[/b]
    my god you're so full of yourself, face it everyone who was a true measuring stick has long since quit. Get over it, you will never be as good as the people before you.

Banned

my god you're so full of yourself, face it everyone who was a true measuring stick has long since quit. Get over it, you will never be as good as the people before you.[/b]
    wtf?

lol wrong topic? nothing u said has anything to do with what i just said.... were talking about lvling not ke vs rofd, that was done at the duo topic...come on get your shit together lol.

looked at your post from every angle still cant see how it has anything to do with wat i said .

btw i dont really want to get into that, its just a endless argument.... u dont play anymore whats the point.

wtf?

lol wrong topic? nothing u said has anything to do with what i just said.... were talking about lvling not ke vs rofd, that was done at the duo topic...come on get your shit together lol.

looked at your post from every angle still cant see how it has anything to do with wat i said .[/b]
    Your entire demeanor when posting and particularly your laughable reply toward f9, you just don't stop.
    You constantly try to validate the current state of KO and it's skill level and fail miserably trying to put it on a pedestal as if it was a godsend compared to KE, but I suppose if it makes you happy...

Banned

Your entire demeanor when posting and particularly your laughable reply toward f9, you just don't stop.[/b]

Laughable reply to f9 *edit* i think u mean where i said y would u run from F9 , i was jk calm down... and I am cocky :P

I dont see any prob...

especially since ive read some of your posts and u seem to think your the messiah of KO... yet no one really called u out. So y are u on my nuts?

*edit*

lvling/getting items in KE was harder
    pking in KE was easier(but were not talking about pk, about lvling right now)

thats what i think, my opinion whats the prob...

LOL

Banned

robin embodied with singlish

HHAHAHAHAHHA Matt made a funny

corny <_<

yes i am trolling this topic aint shit to do at work

you&#39;re a troll, but a troll with singlish? it&#39;s true but funny. And you seem to have a slight obsession with someone who was supposedly horrible in your opinion.

But wait according to you, your opinions are purely based on what you read in a forum or watch on youtube.

why dont u two just vs this out?

Banned

you&#39;re a troll, but a troll with singlish? it&#39;s true but funny. And you seem to have a slight obsession with someone who was supposedly horrible in your opinion.

But wait according to you, your opinions are purely based on what you read in a forum or watch on youtube.[/b]

Most of my opinions are based on fighting against u and recently.

my opinions on KE are based on switching accs with my friend. Unfortunately i cant say my char name for certain reasons .

but i dont see how throwing out a small joke counts as a obsession....
    and wtf is singlish

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast