Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Humans in Ares

This is a discussion on Humans in Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; singlish is a crack at your english that seems to actually get worse each post. I don't expect any decent ...
Page: 9

singlish is a crack at your english that seems to actually get worse each post. I don't expect any decent responses from your or opinions that are with me ever. Because simply put your robins friend which therefore makes me and you - / +

Banned

singlish is a crack at your english that seems to actually get worse each post. I don't expect any decent responses from your or opinions that are with me ever. Because simply put your robins friend which therefore makes me and you - / +[/b]

Ahh i see ur making fun of my internet slang.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

corny <_<
    I just dont really like typing in proper grammer, its KO :/... your opinion of my grammer doesnt matter to me what so ever

i had a whole large response but ill leave it at that simply cuz i dont feel like having a flame war .

You reply like a four year old, so what if it&#39;s ko. Being a moron seems to be generic with you.

who the hell says corny LOL?

Banned

You reply like a four year old, so what if it&#39;s ko. Being a moron seems to be generic with you.

who the hell says corny LOL?[/b]
    Again, im not focused on grammer what so ever lol... and who says corny? .... i feel srry for hermits really.

Hmmm advice,

maybe if u focused less on grammer and more on KO ud actually be a challange to kill?

maybe u need a bit of help on the shortcuts of the internet?

u= you
    y= why...
    corny= NOT FUNNY

do i really need to continue, come on i dont even capatalize my I&#39;s, making fun of my grammer on a KO forum....... A KNIGHTONLINE FORUM.... is that the best u can do really?

might have to get robin to kill u naked again while i watch.

o wait it wasnt the real matt, yet when some1 pmed u on another acc it was the real matt..... damn how confusing

ps: its kinda funny anytime some1 knows they arent good they always try to change the topic around to out of KO subjects.

such as grammer.

ROFL? robin killed me naked when was this. I have been active since the day the character went orc. THAT WAS IT. Robin IS SHIT, there is no way in hell i&#39;d loose to him naked.

You fail at ko, you fail at english. God how can someone multi task at failing so much, at least your decent at that right?

OK here&#39;s what we&#39;ll do, I&#39;ll give robin a level 80 warrior to 1 v 1 me on, he can use the character naked as you just said. And we&#39;ll see who wins?

SoulFamily

sounds like a bad girls fight

lets make it that way, every1 who beats f9 naked can stay orc, the rest has to go human xD

EndOfStory

Gotta love the on topic drama huh?

Greets

SoulFamily

ya, since im at work, i need my daily soap

Banned

ROFL? robin killed me naked when was this. I have been active since the day the character went orc. THAT WAS IT. Robin IS SHIT, there is no way in hell i&#39;d loose to him naked.

You fail at ko, you fail at english. God how can someone multi task at failing so much, at least your decent at that right?

OK here&#39;s what we&#39;ll do, I&#39;ll give robin a level 80 warrior to 1 v 1 me on, he can use the character naked as you just said. And we&#39;ll see who wins?[/b]
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont say u can beat robin, plz dont hahahaha

yo thats funny, damn matt ... u killing me

since robin has stopped playing F9 that shit went down the drain
    like a kill a hr.

lets take this to msn plz...

y do u keep getting on grammer btw, i mean damn really... isnt it obvious im not trying to type proper?

SoulFamily

nooooooooo
    keep it here, i dont wanna miss this :P

Banned

nooooooooo
    keep it here, i dont wanna miss this :P[/b]
    i swear i was napping on the couch and all of a sudden i was like...... i kno that lil nerdy fck responded... i come on and of course there it is.

HAHAHA im nerdy, oh dear you fail.

SoulFamily

HAHAHA im nerdy, oh dear you fail.[/b]
    u dont? :blink:

Banned

oh dear <---(btw thats some homo shit)

So much big talk coming from some1 who isnt good this is funny.

but thats the end of that , we will do what we agreed on ....ill have a few laughs.. ull come up with excuses and that will be that ok.

damn where would u be without vindictive pking next to u.

i think i may actually be arguing with a guy whos world revolves around KO and grammer. Pictures of your char around your room, lil toy raptors, a hatred tattoo on your left bicep.

HotAsIce

I think we should have a Matt vs day, I&#39;d be glad to come and vs him on monster, although I think my stats may be a lil better than yours, we&#39;d have to compare. Show me yours and I&#39;ll show you mine :lol:

A little bit more on topic, I think the rofd could be seen as a positive. Back before uniques were compoundable, you were forced to prove yourself on skill. Now, you can prove your self even more superior by having weaker gear. I wish there could be a damage taken counter in-game, I think this would put a lot of vs questions to rest when people are fighting.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast