Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Humans on Diez need to start helping each other out

This is a discussion on Humans on Diez need to start helping each other out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you as a human hunt a orc in to a orc party your dead within 2m because even do ...
Page: 1

hej

Default Humans on Diez need to start helping each other out

If you as a human hunt a orc in to a orc party your dead within 2m because even do the one you chase is not in there party or even all orc are in the same party they help each other out so humans cant turn the battle.

A orc do the same and then the humans watch and w8 for red ball to atk and get the kill or they town/run in different directions so the orc can keep on pushing, if I se a human getting chased by orc I check how many, ok its 5 so I move back with the human and w8 to get some more human to turn around, it comes 3-4humans that are in a party so you turn to atk the orc but no that human party w8 to se if you can red ball someone so they can try to get the kill…

1/100 times you get help by other humans that are not in the same party as you or in same Ventrilo and then you get so shocked that you forget to pot or something.

JudgmentDay

:blink:

dont feel like reading past 1st sentence

1. i saw wolf own a full party with just 1 healer
    2. karus owns
    3. karus > elmorad
    4. elmorad is gay cuz of oomans

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

on edena me and some random human(neither of us partied) took out 12 orcs just throwing eachother a minor heal and cure curse from time to time...<3 people who know how to pk...dont need to be on comms dont need to even be in same party u just know how to pk so u do what u know :P

when i see someone about to get owned, spam 960 heal ftw ^_^

Phosgene

thats exactly why im moving to orc side .
    human side = turks and tormentors .

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Humans = AOE

Karus = Melee

Too many are comming over now and it making things far worse.

This is for Diez, remebering what some ppl in Ares say the Orcs have a larger number than humans.

Karpsu

Human side = me.

It's true tho'. A clannie of mine trasnfered to orc for a while and explained how he even got 1920 heal when solo and rushing to humans at 12. At human side it's everyone taking care of their own NP's, even if in a party. Clan parties are still cool tho'. B)

PS: Human side = me. h43r: http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2945/vara...ssiiiiii0lo.jpg

AviT

i do my best to minor heal red ballers and cure if i can regardlas of wether im in a party or solo simply becouse if i let them die i will die aswell

Problems on dies

1. Humans don't lvl and when they do they wanna own all...like one party does 3 troll spots and whine KS if one party takes one spot=no lvl

2. Humans lost many high lvl players and good pkers to orc side...more unbalanced server...don't say it is balanced or even was...best clans were orcs period

3. I don't know shit about orc side but seems like 50% of human side don't have any common language...U don't know language=no party

4. Tower bug is still there everyday n00b shitty orc mages raid human town wich makes n00b humans mad and they go pk when they should lvl

5. good orcs raid human lvling spots all day long=hard to lvl even u think u are good ( like me :P )

Some people asked me why I borrowed my ib +8/80 to apostilo...reason he is good guy and enough high lvl to pk. I need lvl, I can do that with his ib +7/70...most of all that is helping each others...not that I advice you give items to anyone to lend but u better get the picture...Btw old CrackeD is coming back and lvling...also some old N_O clanies are coming back when clan bug is fixed. Orcs need opponents so let's fucking give them some!!!

um, humans tower bug abuse aswell ...

hej

You dont need to speak, if its 5human 5orc and the humans try to stay close and atk not run around w8 for a orc to red ball, then we at least can start to give the ugly orc a fight not as its now a slaughterhouse, but ofcorse we all need to get higher lvl.

If K2 get there tumb out of there ass and give me back the lvl on Pimpy i will try to get him to 65 at least.

morax

I will always throw a random heal to an Orc in need or a cure... the way i look at it its nation vs nation so you should really help each other out

I would love to transfer to Human and if it wasnt for the castle etc i think i would have just to make the game interesting agani

Baneare

Same here Morax. Just today we were leveling at trolls, a human party came and raided us. There was a sin there waiting for a slot to open and he of course came under attack as well. In the midst of duffing the enemy and healing my own I threw a 1920 over him, if a torment landed in his area I threw a cure his way.

I constantly throw cures on orcs when we are raiding hb. So sad to see them limping away, slowed by ice and unabel to run.

In the end it comes down to nation vs nation, that guy you healed will probably kill the mage that would have dropped the final nova on you sending you back to ob.

Now, if we can just be as unified in wars and invasions. Why people go straight for the keeper I have no idea, zzzzz.............

priestish

If someone was getting attacked at 12 and would heal him and support him. Then join in the attack. Unless 1v1. But if 5 human vs 1 orc, I was support him for the reason I would live longer too. If that one orc dies then I would be the next target.

I had been given random cure and heals, feels nice. I give them too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast