Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Humans on Diez need to start helping each other out

This is a discussion on Humans on Diez need to start helping each other out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If someone is about to die, I run up to them, start the motion of cure curse, stop and watch ...
Page: 2

Banned

If someone is about to die, I run up to them, start the motion of cure curse, stop and watch him die.

Then pm him and say give me 10m coins and ill save you next time.

yeah, im greedy s.o.b.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by wagyar
    Problems on dies

1. Humans don't lvl and when they do they wanna own all...like one party does 3 troll spots and whine KS if one party takes one spot=no lvl

2. Humans lost many high lvl players and good pkers to orc side...more unbalanced server...don't say it is balanced or even was...best clans were orcs period

3. I don't know shit about orc side but seems like 50% of human side don't have any common language...U don't know language=no party

4. Tower bug is still there everyday n00b shitty orc mages raid human town wich makes n00b humans mad and they go pk when they should lvl

5. good orcs raid human lvling spots all day long=hard to lvl even u think u are good ( like me * *)

Some people asked me why I borrowed my ib +8/80 to apostilo...reason he is good guy and enough high lvl to pk. I need lvl, I can do that with his ib +7/70...most of all that is helping each others...not that I advice you give items to anyone to lend * *but u better get the picture...Btw old CrackeD is coming back and lvling...also some old N_O clanies are coming back when clan bug is fixed. Orcs need opponents so let's fucking give them some!!!

Have you seen the CZ or the wars lately ??? Same shit , different day. Humans outnumber orcs in cz, and win wars and leech luferson crystal. The few that changed sides are NOT having the big effect people thought they would. So I don't know what dreamland you're living in, but I don't see it the same way.

a little different that they can not leech easy at luferson crystal like before cuz ill take some nps from them with my clannies CowsGoMooo (cool clan tho)

Originally posted by Felix
    Humans = AOE

Karus = Melee

Too many are comming over now and it making things far worse.

This is for Diez, remebering what some ppl in Ares say the Orcs have a larger number than humans.

huh? the human population has always been greater than orcs i think on every server.

ShaiHulud

I don't understand what all the fuss is about. I think PKing is better now than ever with all the nation transfers. I find the battles are better and the human/orc ratio is more even. I can at least now see orcs in CZ as compared to 2-3 weeks ago when I was so bored that all I did was solo Atross'. With all the "good" human PKers gone orc, it seems like all the orcs have grown some balls and actually fight instead of constantly /town, or rogues stealth illusion me and run away. I first though nation transfering was gay, but now I have more fun than ever. So what if I get raped, it's better to have a good fight and die, than just running around and wasting scrolls while everyone just towns from each other.

To adress why humans suck so bad, it's because all the best humans are in several different clans, as compared to the Karus side in which their best players are only in a couple clans. Also the language/time-zone issues are also a problem. My experience is that Karus is about 65% Turk, 15% Peruvian, 20% North American/European, compared to human side which is 80% Turk, 15% Peruvian, 5% North American/European.

To sum everything up, orcs are more organized than humans are.

peroxide

What i hate is hhh duff on site they dont fight 1 on 1 they duff town or duff run 1000000000s times an hour its so sicking none of the hhh help each other out very few hhh do but the 1s that do are a good fight the others grow some balls and rush us u out# us 7 to 1 mosty

i will heal and cure just about everyone except for Hiz and _MAT_. nation vs. nation is one thing. we are all out there for NP. to cure and heal someone who just steals 50 NP from every one on one you KNEW you were going to win is gay.

EVERYONE has heard of the Hiz Redball Spike. :lol:

i do have to agree with my clannie as far the clans go. the top orc clans have all the top PKers in just a couple clans. if all the top NP holders and PKers came together to form 1 or 2 clans on the human side. it would make it ALOT more interesting for us, as well as the orcs.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    *So I don't know what dreamland you're living in, but I don't see it the same way.
    This dreamland I live in is called Dies where I played since day 1...uhm well not to mention break I took, oh nvm.

Most funniest thing that many those who changed nation ( I don't mean you ) are very those who always were complaining that orcs are overpower...now their solution to this was go to orc???

There are many reasons why orc nation is "over powered" it would take some time to explain because most of you wouldn't listen me anyway. This is not life and death question for me, because I like more being on "weaker" side...1vs3 why run it's only damn 50 nps if u loose, but imagine if you win..l :P This I mean battles on cz, not amount of people in each nation.

So my point is don't tell me that I live in dreamland, because I know more about this server I ever even wanted to know..and one point I did even have to make some people to open their eyes. I remember time when 90% of people didn't even know whatta fuk is babashop and didn't even believe it existed. Easy battern to learn about this game is legit normal player < duper/babashopper < skilled player . Orcs have more skilled players and higher lvls so even so called normal players benefit about that.

Terrorblade

Shadow has point.
    When i see warior around 3 rogues they dont want to start killing him, and just after i start they will come and spike...

Lammer

I share Wagyar vision... more orcs = harder to stand up... Wich means you'll need to improve your skills in order to reduce the diference to orcs lvl and gear.

Wich makes it funnier. When I go D1.. I see like 100 humans run after 1 orc... BORING!! Gogogo D2.. and face harder and skilled players :rollseyes:

And about healing and curing others that are not in my party.. I have no problem about that.. just watch my video and you'll get the idea.

GlarFist

Originally posted by morax

I would love to transfer to Human
    Pls dont do that, i dont wanna go orc! :lol:

Malavon

Originally posted by wagyar
    Problems on dies

1. Humans don't lvl and when they do they wanna own all...like one party does 3 troll spots and whine KS if one party takes one spot=no lvl

2. Humans lost many high lvl players and good pkers to orc side...more unbalanced server...don't say it is balanced or even was...best clans were orcs period

3. I don't know shit about orc side but seems like 50% of human side don't have any common language...U don't know language=no party

4. Tower bug is still there everyday n00b shitty orc mages raid human town wich makes n00b humans mad and they go pk when they should lvl

5. good orcs raid human lvling spots all day long=hard to lvl even u think u are good ( like me * *)

Some people asked me why I borrowed my ib +8/80 to apostilo...reason he is good guy and enough high lvl to pk. I need lvl, I can do that with his ib +7/70...most of all that is helping each others...not that I advice you give items to anyone to lend * *but u better get the picture...Btw old CrackeD is coming back and lvling...also some old N_O clanies are coming back when clan bug is fixed. Orcs need opponents so let's fucking give them some!!!
    gay , you arrow showered me yesterday while we were exping at hh trolls , well atleast your party was the first serious human party who could rape us there.. even Rebelde's20 party sucked badly.

anyway you killed me once ^^ (was maliced and hard to ask for support for buffer who doesn't speak english and normally he gives buffs 2 minutes after someone asked him too.)

Originally posted by Malavon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Malavon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar
    Problems on dies

gay , you arrow showered me yesterday while we were exping at hh trolls , well atleast your party was the first serious human party who could rape us there.. even Rebelde's20 party sucked badly.

anyway you killed me once ^^ (was maliced and hard to ask for support for buffer who doesn't speak english and normally he gives buffs 2 minutes after someone asked him too.)[/b]
    :wub: Always love a good fight :wub:

Btw todays results 3vs1 archer is never good fight!!!

Malavon

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by Malavon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

Problems on dies

anyway you killed me once ^^ (was maliced and hard to ask for support for buffer who doesn't speak english and normally he gives buffs 2 minutes after someone asked him too.)
    :wub: Always love a good fight :wub:

Btw todays results 3vs1 archer is never good fight!!! [/b]
    as a mage i hardly can find some 1 v1 , mostly lv 70 , or storng warriors try me.. sins town or run , when they come with 5+ ppl , in the end they town too
    cuz im slowing 1 by 1 till i'm left with those i wanted to fight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12