Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

HumanSociety in Giracon FTW xD

This is a discussion on HumanSociety in Giracon FTW xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hahaha those guys np transfer were transfering nps all the day... now i looked the top and: 2 HumanSociety 427909 ...
Page: 1

T0wn3R

Hahaha those guys np transfer were transfering nps all the day... now i looked the top and:

2 HumanSociety 427909

ROFLCOPTER!
    They got like 300k nps yesterday, because yesterday they was top 13 or 14 if im not wrong lol

well.. i just laught about this because this is funny, how a clan np transfer got top 2 in 1 day lol

if you didn't actually see them np transferring, maybe they just added a few ppl.

I saw a mage from their clan np transfering the other day so I just went and killed the orc mage over and over. He was on the hill behind the 2nd spawn human dks

5DollahSuckySucky

they got so many mages novaing every orc exp spot right when u see the animation ur already dead, also np transferers

can make well over 600 k in jus one invasion cheating not to mention the scrolls help ppl np transfer better

Theyve been raiding all XP spots in G1 and 2 cz for like 3-5 hours last night so the np they made aint that surprising... But yea something fishy bout them theyre 8 mages all mastered...

pX~

so lame to NP transfer to get to the top...

T0wn3R

Theyve been raiding all XP spots in G1 and 2 cz for like 3-5 hours last night so the np they made aint that surprising... But yea something fishy bout them theyre 8 mages all mastered...[/b]
    Yes of course, and they got 300k nps raiding exp spots.

Its fucking imposible. Yesterday wasn't the war so they didn't got nps in war too.

And yes, i seen them np transfering almost all the evening yesterday.

bazzeeka

who giv's its another fuckin shit server anyway :\ what you aspected no 1 too cheat lol

who giv's its another fuckin shit server anyway :\ what you aspected no 1 too cheat lol[/b]
    Its actually a pretty legit server, np transfer REALLY isn't that big of a deal...

But they are good mages, they were dropping almost all Orc xp spots in 1 hit...
    but my raven party yesterday pwned them after their first nova failed to kill all :P

I didn't see them np transferring, but i believe ya lol... but its not totally impossible for 10 people to make 20k np in CZ, or add new members with that much nps to clan.

bazzeeka

lol sounds like a bunch of mages no doubt there from other severs but to kick shit off theres allways cheaterz and you wont escape them in any game EVERY game has cheaters no matter wer you go , not saying anyone is complaing but it will come soon

Interface

lol sounds like a bunch of mages no doubt there from other severs but to kick shit off theres allways cheaterz and you wont escape them in any game EVERY game has cheaters no matter wer you go , not saying anyone is complaing but it will come soon[/b]
    +1

there will be always cheating in every game.

But I'm just happy they are human and at least help us if we keep getting raid by bloodline, fake, or other clans.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

so glad they np transfered, in the end when they go cz all nps will be ours anyway :lol:

dliel

+1
    there will be always cheating in every game.[/b]
    +2

But I'm just happy they are human and at least help us if we keep getting raid by bloodline, fake, or other clans.[/b]
    haha lol <_<

Banned Senior Member

I saw them raiding exp slots whole day.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast