Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

HumanSociety in Giracon FTW xD

This is a discussion on HumanSociety in Giracon FTW xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I killed partys of lwl 70-75 mages on EW with a priest and me only... anyone wanna high five me ...
Page: 3

I killed partys of lwl 70-75 mages on EW with a priest and me only... anyone wanna high five me ?

<3 uppala

A. you&#39;re arrogant and it makes you look like a fool

B. We(WhiteRabbit) have rolled countless insanity parties multiple times including the arranged 4v4 that lasted all of 11 seconds when you melody assaultjr and the mage (duck something) got run over by Silence MrDan Kitty and Anonymity when 2 of your 4 all 60+ were master and 2 of our 4 were sub 60 and the two 60+ were unmastered

C. You maybe #1 in np but turks are also carrying the dragon symbol. Np just means you pk a lot period

D. Arrogance breeds Ignorance you&#39;d do well to remember that[/b]
    Your right, theres no need to be boasting like that Havoc. We know were a good clan, and others know as well. And there will always be those who just plain hate... but either way as much as I love you (and your mom) ... gotta say we aren&#39;t invincible and there will always be times when we will get &#39;rolled&#39; so chill nigga

And yeah WhiteRabbit you guys are good, but like its been said, we&#39;ll see in the higher lvls... can&#39;t really determine too much a week into the server

B. We(WhiteRabbit) have rolled countless insanity parties multiple times including the arranged 4v4 that lasted all of 11 seconds when you melody assaultjr and the mage (duck something) got run over by Silence MrDan Kitty and Anonymity when 2 of your 4 all 60+ were master and 2 of our 4 were sub 60 and the two 60+ were unmastered

C. You maybe #1 in np but turks are also carrying the dragon symbol. Np just means you pk a lot period

sorry about him. He&#39;s weird h34r:

whiterabbit = good pkers definately. Theres no need to clan war over this. It doesn&#39;t matter. But adonisHit and humansociety this morning ran through our wallsa to kill our warders.

Top_Gun

Human society is great at wall bugging [/b]
    Lol True^^ and good at NP transfering

[quote]

+1 people seem to think they re the shit cuz they got dragon .

Havoc2

if i came off cocky im not going to apologize because no one had any of the facts besides lnsanity and Insanity so your flaming blindly against the wind.. i was trying to say be glad a legit english clan has the castle and the top.. we just need to keep turks from fuking the server

u editted ur original post pretty quick eh :P

instead of getting along and having fun togheter NO always insulting and fighting eachother in a game very sad nothing more

Tristan

So fucking true..

HumanSociety is a NOVA TOWN clan. They&#39;ll be here for a while, and they&#39;ll take all the symbols on whatever side they play end of story. Now about Humansociety vs insanity... all u see is humansociety towning after their priest dying.[/b]

Via,they town when their priest dies when their being real brave:P

Mostly they town the second they see us or they just nova and then town asap :C

Tristan

Via,they town when their priest dies when their being real brave:P

Mostly they town the second they see us or they just nova and then town asap :C[/b]

Keep your egos up bitches.

J

nvm.

Its not an ego. its the truth. If you want fraps of it, we&#39;ll give it. We are not trying to sound cocky. But they&#39;re a GOOD novatown clan. But thats all they will be. Once noobs stop leeching in town, they wont rack so many nps. But they definately are a good mage clan. Nothing more, i suggest you stop flaming us, and maybe we will stop flaming u.

The clan rankings will change totally when ppl get gear, and warriors can afford using SD . Clan ranks now i dont really give 2 cents for because the top orc clans are just leeching crystal in war... to get np. And for HumanSociety they do raid xp 24/7 + They nova town all the time, when they aint doing that they seriously suck, mage is just VERY VERY easy to get np with at early stages of a server so is a sin.

Personal impressions of human clans/players so far is, White Rabbit got some skilled members of what i&#39;ve seen in cz (Brian and Leah). HumanSociety is just shit.

WhiteRabbit is the best pk clan on humanside i have seen so far. I 1v1ed anonymity and got him to 5% but he won.

However, adonishit is still bugging wars.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast