Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Nomination for King For ARES

This is a discussion on Nomination for King For ARES within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; VOTE FOR TEKTON EVERYONE WHO KNOW'S ME AND HostiLe we need a change from all these turk kings and Tekton ...
Page: 1

VOTE FOR TEKTON EVERYONE WHO KNOW'S ME AND HostiLe we need a change from all these turk kings and Tekton is the one for the job help us out and vote for Tekton as King.

Good luck with this pal. Its like you we're saying that u want an african president of France lol.

jolik

Please vote for xxxMMxxx

Blancanieves

why vote him when all ares clan were voting 1 non turk guy and he was vote himself..
    he tries many times and ....nothing

ill not vote him sorry Tek and hawk

Please vote for xxxMMxxx[/b]
    Lol iff you name the clan YNFERNO you might win this one. I hope you get it guys.

jolik

oh well i change name of my warrior to TRsomethingTR for next nomination ^_^

oh well i change name of my warrior to TRsomethingTR for next nomination ^_^[/b]
    ILOVETR would be nice for ya.

Banned

VOTE FOR TEKTON EVERYONE WHO KNOW'S ME AND HostiLe we need a change from all these turk kings and Tekton is the one for the job help us out and vote for Tekton as King.[/b]
    I'd rather have a turk King than some1 who babashopped EVERYTHING he has, except for his name and np.

Vanessita

well I´ve seen that kimpee is going for King too , if u really want to have a chance for win, all the english speakers of human side should be together .
    Personally I dont think u can win, I talked to Hercules yesterday and even him is worried cuz all the fake accounts that Ceek has.

Please vote for xxxMMxxx[/b]
    1st of all F*** INFERNO"S clan and good luck once again were going to get screwed over by turks gg

Akroma

haha good luck none of these elections are ever fair

the last election people were making 5 chars (omer1st,omer2st, omer3st [pretty gay], etc) and they all voted for the same guy

unless you guys make more accs than the turks i really doubt that even all the english speaking players voting for the same guy would work

aldino

flip you are just gay cuz your so fucking jelous. but you still come to our vent and try to talk to us, but we all ignore you. so keep your fantasy's to yourself and stfu

TakeCare

King with 102 k NP ? no ty ^^. I would rather vote for kimpee.

Hawk.

Lol TakeCare did you even read the post? i guess not because if you would have read it you would see that Blah is promoting Tekton for king...so learn what your talking about before posting

wow TakeCare where did u learn how to read
    King with 102 k NP ? no ty ^^. I would rather vote for kimpee.[/b]

If u can read i strickly posted this post to promote {TEKTON}
    VOTE FOR TEKTON EVERYONE WHO KNOW'S ME AND HostiLe we need a change from all these turk kings and Tekton is the one for the job help us out and vote for Tekton as King.[/b]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast