Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which server is active/most populated

This is a discussion on Which server is active/most populated within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello ppl, Me and some friends were talking bout making some casual chrs on a relatively new server.. But we ...
Page: 1

Hello ppl,

Me and some friends were talking bout making some casual chrs on a relatively new server.. But we got no idea bout which one is worth starting on, which one that has most activity in cz and not lvl 80 only.. with full +3...

If you got any suggestion bout servers or which 1 we should start on feel free to reply here looking for any kinda information xd

Banned

CWEST!!! GOGOGOGO!

Carnac i guess

SirKaoS

CWEST isnt most populated definitively ... but thats just because its restricted for Turks ... in other case many good old players came play there to remember old times without "money my, swyft plys, gyver my coin" and big dupe power. So even its not most populated server u got quality instead of quantity. Decision is up to you ... I really like CWEST :-)

U should go Ceast.. there are turks but w/e! there are some english speaking people to

CWEST isnt most populated definitively ... but thats just because its restricted for Turks ... in other case many good old players came play there to remember old times without "money my, swyft plys, gyver my coin" and big dupe power. So even its not most populated server u got quality instead of quantity. Decision is up to you ... I really like CWEST :-)[/b]
    My old brotha from another motha... Cwest the server you've been msning me to start on =).. Ill have a chat with my jihad friend and see what he says

YuGiOh

better , c -east , west is borring like hell

Banned

cwest rocks, its cool how everyone speaks english, makes the game enjoyable again :9

OMG c-west is the server for old-school ppl

i was hesitant about joining cwest. but now im staying ardream there and i love it. best server ive gone to. bsides the speedhackers -_- which are apparently on all the servers

Banned

edit: i just read the title didnt read your description in first post x) ignore plx x)

i havent played in few weeks and cypher was pretty dead but i heard some baba clans are back.. this was posted on cypher forum this week and this was before a lunar war h34r:

must have suked to bee human on that war..

if these ppl didnt have pus armours this picture would have been a white square

C-west is an awesome server, however, it surely wouldnt be the most populated. Best thing is you probably dont need prem to logon to cwest at all....

And ur starting new... so whats better than to start on the newest server!

Any human clan on Cwest that got room for 3 ppl :P?

me, kayah, windwaker

You shouldn't leave Girakon :mellow:

b1rdy

C-West... would be the best. I'm in girakon atm..and it's really just gay...I would love to move to C-West

but I don&#39;t want to lvl again, So i stay in girakon <_<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast