Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What happened to that game you tried getting the whole forum to go to?...
Page: 2

What happened to that game you tried getting the whole forum to go to?

Hey cutie Senior Member

2moons?
    it fell into the same boat as KO, hack hack hack hack hackh achkahckahckahckahckahckahckhackhackha

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Wink

lol..puto xD[/b]
    lol

Tez™

tez got banned again? 0.o damn son no1 likes the midget bank owner [/b]
    0_o where did i get banned ....lol i am not banned anywhere

and hello to all...wow still see some old faces here

account name Tez/Aja is that not you :| sorry new here don't know this shit lol anyways that account is banned :|

Banned Senior Member

Allowa Tez long time no see now leave again

account name Tez/Aja is that not you :| sorry new here don't know this shit lol anyways that account is banned :|[/b]
    If u dont know something for sure,then dont talk...But u were right tho :P

Sup tez....utopian knights ftw

If u dont know something for sure,then dont talk...But u were right tho :P
    Sup tez....utopian knights ftw[/b]
    just tryin to help out lol he asked "0_o where did i get banned ....lol i am not banned anywhere" i said w.e the fuck i said lol

Tez™

just tryin to help out lol he asked "0_o where did i get banned ....lol i am not banned anywhere" i said w.e the fuck i said lol[/b]
    i thought u meant in game or some shiz

yeah i was unjustly banned here by a ego tripping mod named eric....we wont go into that ...most the mods know and i told them not to bother to unban that account so this way they dont have to bother with eric....eric moved on to cabal with us but we went diff nations so we could kill him xD

me, devile, and many ko players playing cabal under Utopian Knights and we having fun but for me it gets boring....we are the top guild on our server for our nation and prob the top guild on the whole server but we do have good competition

most of us just waiting for aion and i almost came back to ko few times but the whole starting from level 1 thing on carnac with no items is pointless and i dont have the time to resell other players items anymore to get my items lol

i am glad your all having fun and good to see alot of old people still having fun

lol Mr. Patel, Whatup

i thought u meant in game or some shiz

yeah i was unjustly banned here by a ego tripping mod named eric....we wont go into that ...most the mods know and i told them not to bother to unban that account so this way they dont have to bother with eric....eric moved on to cabal with us but we went diff nations so we could kill him xD

me, devile, and many ko players playing cabal under Utopian Knights and we having fun but for me it gets boring....we are the top guild on our server for our nation and prob the top guild on the whole server but we do have good competition

most of us just waiting for aion and i almost came back to ko few times but the whole starting from level 1 thing on carnac with no items is pointless and i dont have the time to resell other players items anymore to get my items lol

i am glad your all having fun and good to see alot of old people still having fun[/b]
    ah i see lol is this aion game p2p ? if so i might check it out :| been hearing about it

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Alright tez m8

long time no chat. hows it goin

thekingofswing

tez u are my one and only <3

Naismith

Let&#39;s all wait for painter to show up and crash the party :lol:
    We wouldn&#39;t be complete without him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12