Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Hy MonsterKyll

This is a discussion on Hy MonsterKyll within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ty for the support and now he tries to frame for some noob at fg...... lol if u guys still ...
Page: 5

ty for the support and now he tries to frame for some noob at fg......

lol if u guys still belive his items r legit i dont know what to say

maybe some might be but...

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

zero never made or had +9 items... And Todd if you remember aka LoveMuffin DID contribute heavily to the downfall of Ares with all his injections and GM help. +10 priest shell with 45 wp defense anyone?[/b]
    Hmm haha i remember those, full set of +10 priest shells with weapon defence on them that he got from the Colonol (or however you spell it) and sold to Andrew, aka FatChik on forums, soon after he told the colonal so he banned the account, Lycoen permanently and the shells and all are still on it today, He isnt a duper or anything hes just tight with the GM's (insert Retarded message here hahaha thnx Ruth been a while since i played)

rof rnt bifrost uniques

You are a fucking retard if you think those items are legit. How in the hell can a rof +2 be legit? Felenkor hasent even spawned enough to make thet let alone drop that many geez you people need to wake up from denial.[/b]
    LOL !!! Felankor spawns every 6-8 hours on 3 different servers. So ROF +2 is possible i wont say legit. And Eric wake up and read please. I've said IFF zero made his shards +10 rebirth, would you call him a duper and ban him from ko4life? And actually i think zero had his +2s and he was able to sell them on this forums. And Sand, what + is his shard again? 9?

+5 rb.. , but felankor only spawns at server restarts i believe or it did or wutever

jolik

you both are wrong ^_^

TonyHazard

He's unlegit.

HunterMark

you can argue as much as you want... one thing is sure is that his items are not duped cuz he have them for a fucking while...

cry more about ppl better than you plz you make me laugh even harder each hour
    MONSTERKILL likes this.

You know jack shit HunterMark

jolik

you can argue as much as you want... one thing is sure is that his items are not duped cuz he have them for a fucking while...

cry more about ppl better than you plz you make me laugh even harder each hour[/b]
    blah blah blah you seems to be another retard who dont know what he talking about
    i had 1v1 today with monstergay, i dont care if he is old or new owner, but he losts 1v1 even with such items
    he started sliding, stoped when get leg cut and all i can say when he gave me his NPs i still have 3000+ hp

HunterMark

blah blah blah you seems to be another retard who dont know what he talking about
    i had 1v1 today with monstergay, i dont care if he is old or new owner, but he losts 1v1 even with such items
    he started sliding, stoped when get leg cut and all i can say when he gave me his NPs i still have 3000+ hp[/b]
    rofl many ppl play on that account dude... im like... 100% it wasnt him cuz the real one never run

u postin here since u got busted at koranking?

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=118679

HunterMark

u postin here since u got busted at koranking?

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...howtopic=118679[/b]
    rofl read it completly at least... many people including me was laughing so hard when it came out cuz it was so ridiculous lol. I, myself, bumped that topic many times.

and sir, I always been posting here and I dont stopped posting on koranking cuz of this LoL.

So next time b4 talking, think how you can look noob by saying something.

+5 rb.. , but felankor only spawns at server restarts i believe or it did or wutever[/b]
    A +5 rebirth does not shine in that way dude, so find a better one please.

Nick

lol all complaining about 1 person while like all turks are full of +3 jewels +9/+10 shells

and offcourse there lvl putted to 80 with some nice exp bugg

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast