Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Hy MonsterKyll

This is a discussion on Hy MonsterKyll within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; blah blah blah you seems to be another retard who dont know what he talking about i had 1v1 today ...
Page: 6

blah blah blah you seems to be another retard who dont know what he talking about
    i had 1v1 today with monstergay, i dont care if he is old or new owner, but he losts 1v1 even with such items
    he started sliding, stoped when get leg cut and all i can say when he gave me his NPs i still have 3000+ hp[/b]
    I've beaten alot of people in 1vs1's that means absolutely shit. PK does not mean 1vs1. The real owner of the account is actually pretty decent in pk. The first owner of the account was a good gun even in 1vs1's.

flamthrow

HunterMark you shouldnt even be posting on this forum, seriously. You did cheat no matter on what char it was, you did it. Now dont come up with the bullshit excuse again that you only koxped till lvl 4x coz that aint cutting it. Your question to that so called "moe" asking for a link to a koxp version is enough proof for me that you are a cheater and will always be. Now why dont you just piss off and stop posting here?

:pic:

todd allways been shit and tapion as well an +1 to what nick said <3 ya bro

:pic:

todd allways been shit and tapion as well an +1 to what nick said <3 ya bro

A +5 rebirth does not shine in that way dude, so find a better one please.[/b]
    ye it does xD, but ill ask to make a screenshot or sumthing if thats better

HunterMark

HunterMark you shouldnt even be posting on this forum, seriously. You did cheat no matter on what char it was, you did it. Now dont come up with the bullshit excuse again that you only koxped till lvl 4x coz that aint cutting it. Your question to that so called "moe" asking for a link to a koxp version is enough proof for me that you are a cheater and will always be. Now why dont you just piss off and stop posting here?[/b]
    yeah if you find that koxp a char at lvl 40 just to see how it works is cheating then... I am a cheater...

But it dont change the fact that my chars im playing on are 100% legit...

Go search something better to flame on little emo

ye it does xD, but ill ask to make a screenshot or sumthing if thats better[/b]
    Sand baba , i did not said he&#39;s not legit, i&#39;ve said he has some +9&#39;s and he has them dont know from where but he does. So do not deny that. Anyways WoW is great you guys will enjoy it when K2 will shut down. Forget +9&#39;s and shits K2 is going down fast.

Evolver

ever with those items i still heard lovemuffin gets pwnd by lvl 65 and under players

flamthrow

yeah if you find that koxp a char at lvl 40 just to see how it works is cheating then... I am a cheater...

But it dont change the fact that my chars im playing on are 100% legit...

Go search something better to flame on little emo[/b]
    Little emo? Now that is cute like I said i dont give a rats ass about your current chars but what i know from reading your own replies is that you did cheat. Now why the fuck should I believe a cheater who tells me that his current chars are legit? Lol t vrmnt tellement con pour essayer de te defendre encore.

Ainelover

You know jack shit HunterMark[/b]

dont u guys know by now that HUnterMark only is defending monsterkill so he can come his clan on new server and dupe to him also, how harder can it be to understand?

flamthrow

Aine no point to say that it was obvious already.

L1saS1mpson

rofl i cant belive how ppl can be stupid..

so what.. i have a PICTURE of tota bow +9.. form old ko.. . first at all.. we havent tota bow on usko lol.. only jpko have it..

and -- when i have pic of tota bow on pc.. i open it.. and show him a peace of pic with my cam...

i have that all pics.. what he showed this noob-- and be belived him he had it.. lol what a fags :S

this all items have some1 alse.. so stop be stupid once..

Banned

L1saS1mpson Posted Today, 01:02 PM
    rofl i cant belive how ppl can be stupid..

so what.. i have a PICTURE of tota bow +9.. form old ko.. . first at all.. we havent tota bow on usko lol.. only jpko have it..

and -- when i have pic of tota bow on pc.. i open it.. and show him a peace of pic with my cam...

i have that all pics.. what he showed this noob-- and be belived him he had it.. lol what a fags :S

this all items have some1 alse.. so stop be stupid once..[/b]
    slm lisa :P

Banned

wtf why do u posting all guys about items zzzz ... grobs, greyhawk was have gm item&#39;s so...what now ? more gm items :P:P

<3

Banned Senior Member

Just because items aren&#39;t available doesn&#39;t mean they don&#39;t exist. there were lots of Tot bows in the game back in old KO during the mass database hackings end exploits. Also the Long Bow ranking made and showed off

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast