Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

About clan drops

This is a discussion on About clan drops within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have u ever been in a clan that have been givin out clan drops ? I have been playing this ...
Page: 1

Pwner

Default About clan drops

Have u ever been in a clan that have been givin out clan drops ? I have been playing this game for a very long time, and mostly i never quitted the clan i was in :/ But then i been in clan for 2+ months, maybe more. But never ever got a clan drop from the bank, only clan drop i have gotten is a Durandel :/ And iam more then happy to log my healer to help the clan with bosses and so on, i never ask for items, the clan knows what i need :/ And i can't really find the answer to why i never get clan drops, is it beacuse they think they can't trust me or what ? Well anyway, have u ever gotten a clan drop ?

Also didn't know where to post his :P So i posted it here

cRuX

when i was in Beg4Mercy..i was in it for like 6 months and never EVER got 1 single thing..i watched the clan leaders get full shell..leet items...i watched new people from other servers buy chars and immediately was given WP's IN's from my clan when they joined..i was in Chitin+6/10, octagon shield, maul+8, hp 6 jewels and they wondered why i couldn't lvl up. i was like lvl 59 and there excuse was get to 60 and we will give you clan drops..when they were giving lvl 54's Elf Belts B4M was still the best clan i ever been in

redfieldTnT

1.i boss hunted and found boss's
    2.i ressed dead clannys
    3.i sold items from farming so the others could pk ect..
    4.i healed good gun warriors for pk
    5.i was told i was a valuable asset to the clan
    6.i also spend the previous year lvling and not thinking about boss drops really
    7. i was one of the only massive 1920 in the clan
    talos tk i was needed

get lv 62 was the best thing any priest can do for himself massive/1920

i've been in the dark ones since i started, beginning of last year. you need to prove you can be trusted. maybe get on clan vent or teamspeak or w/e

one of the only clan drop i've got was SSE, which was best thing we've gotten so far so.. :P

gtaguy

my old clan gave me full set +6 chitin once.... b4 i got hacked >__<

It depends on the clan rules, some clan gives drops by ur activity, loyality, behavior etc.

Some clans give out item first to good friends, and some just give out by turns and what ppl needs or those I said above.

Another thing is how much clan doing bosses. If clan hardly can or will kill any bosses, then CB will be most likely empty and then no one gets anything.

I have been assist and leader of Silence for almost 1 year, and when clan disbanded, only thing I got was a PE since I already have bought all other things myself so I didnt asked for any items before we disbanded, so other members could got what they deserve.

The last thing I would like to say is, dont be a begger and prove ur worthy/trust (I hate when ppl start begging, so no items to them). If CL/assist cant see that, then u should consider change clan

Pwner

Yeah maybe they think that they can't trust me, but i find that really wierd, couse when i get a boss drop i always give it to the CL..

ive NEVER had a clan item in my life... everything i have is my own, ive been in clan who have had shitloads of clan items, i never got one.. i like to work for items, but it is nice to have handouts every so often

BobGreensley

Default Re: About clan drops

Originally posted by Pwner
    Have u ever been in a clan that have been givin out clan drops ? I have been playing this game for a very long time, and mostly i never quitted the clan i was in :/ But then i been in clan for 2+ months, maybe more. But never ever got a clan drop from the bank, only clan drop i have gotten is a Durandel :/ And iam more then happy to log my healer to help the clan with bosses and so on, i never ask for items, the clan knows what i need :/ And i can't really find the answer to why i never get clan drops, is it beacuse they think they can't trust me or what ? Well anyway, have u ever gotten a clan drop ? *

Also didn't know where to post his :P So i posted it here
    What is your lvl? Maybe this has something to do with it... Maybe they think the items would be better off on people that pk full time maybe you xp. I don't know though ask the leader in pm :P

JudgmentDay

Alot of my uniques were from my ex clan that disbanded (ASDF)

I have been assist in my clan for around a year and only up untill recently did I get a cb item. I never begged for anything, and have always had shit gear. I really don't think it matters who gets the cb items if we can all just get along and have fun with friends. I do agree somtimes items may not be split how you want them too, but thats just how things go.

People from Silence clan really helped me a lot also and I was noob, some hardly even knew me yet cb loaned me an item. It's somtimes how your past reputation is delt with and the friends you know in the clan.

Trii

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    I was noob.
    you're still a noob :P

SaltyTaco

Lick your clan leader's pee pee, play alll the time, and always go to boss kills, maybe after all the officers get iron belt +4 they will give you some items.

Baxxor

lol..
    i never get a clan item
    but now when i changed char i get to borrow a bronze belt until they decide who will borrow it :P
    but i always get items cheap!

king arthur

i just got in SukA lets see what happends ^^ killed troll king today( not me lol ) , coined with souls :lol:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast