hyde. other gay bosses

This is a discussion on hyde. other gay bosses within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone have a map of boss spawns for emc? or can tell me where hyde and shit spawns...
Page: 1

troy``

Default hyde. other gay bosses

anyone have a map of boss spawns for emc? or can tell me where hyde and shit spawns

Norrec

hyde is annoying

it just drops "priest plate boots +1" :blink:

troy``

dropped my clanny a rogue shell helm. id like to no its location

troy``

theres no bosses on that

Banned

Originally posted by Norrec
    hyde is annoying *

it just drops "priest plate boots +1" *:blink:

Better then tk, i got a rapt bow +1 from tk once..

hyde =
    spawned in raven aoe
    spawned in spot 4 harpys

sometimes spawns in graveyard too <_<

apoth0r

You gotta remember vasco, these people are stupid

azza

is this tru or no. humans get better drops from bosses than orc..

Road

From what I see, boss hunting in karus looks easy. They don't have half the spawns that el morad has. Or maybe that map is inaccurate and needs to be updated. BTW, in Elmo, Antares seems to be spawning at deru a lot. I think how they do it is, during a period (like certain months), the bosses spawn at one place more than the other. Like last month, It almost always spawned at eslant entrance, Altough I found it at a rare spawn by the graceyard entrance, and killed it. Droped Fireblast scroll .

Btw, don't go after hyde, my clan most have killed 30, and not a single one has droped, we are starting to think they don't drop at all, and yes I'm the premium user that loots it, so even with premuim, it NEVER drops. Waste of time.

Same, hyde dropped 20x+ coins.

Originally posted by Road
    From what I see, boss hunting in karus looks easy. They don't have half the spawns that el morad has. Or maybe that map is inaccurate and needs to be updated. BTW, in Elmo, Antares seems to be spawning at deru a lot. I think how they do it is, during a period (like certain months), the bosses spawn at one place more than the other. Like last month, It almost always spawned at eslant entrance, Altough I found it at a rare spawn by the graceyard entrance, and killed it. Droped Fireblast scroll .

Btw, don't go after hyde, my clan most have killed 30, and not a single one has droped, we are starting to think they don't drop at all, and yes I'm the premium user that loots it, so even with premuim, it NEVER drops. Waste of time.
    that map is not 100% correct.
    antares spawns at apes and at eslant gate also.
    hyde also spawns ad skeletons.