Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hydr4 and his "GoodGame" clan

This is a discussion on Hydr4 and his "GoodGame" clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looks like I got out just in time, all members under 63 were just kicked. Regardless of what you've done ...
Page: 2

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Looks like I got out just in time, all members under 63 were just kicked. Regardless of what you've done for the clan. I.e win a pus event and sell them all your souls. Waste all your souls spam party healing them. Letting them use you character in bifrost. All activites that involve no exp to your character and all use up tons of souls.It's hard to exp with no sharer and you just finish working 120 hours in 9 days, then when i finally do log in, "We need you for Isiloon" "We need you for PK" "We need you for bifrost". Then I am told we're all gunna donate 15k nps to clan. 5 days later kicked for low level. GG. So it really doesn't suprise me to see pictures like this because if there going to screw over their own clannies they won't think twice about screwing over the rest of the server. I've been playing this game a long time now and can honestly say this was one of the worst clans i've been in. Not skill wise. There are some damn good players with damn good gear in this clan, but some have a huge ego to go with it. Although I have to say my boys, HolyChit, xCooperx, Falconblu, Mr.Joint and a few others never participated in any of that BS. Other then that you have a shitload of immature disrespectful kids in that clan.[/b]
    Dont talk shit when u don't know its sure. When I'm online I always help when they ask me.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Dont talk shit when u don't know its sure. When I'm online I always help when they ask me.[/b]
    I don't see how that has anything to do with his post :S

The king. Senior Member

its ko.

Looks like I got out just in time, all members under 63 were just kicked. Regardless of what you've done for the clan. I.e win a pus event and sell them all your souls. Waste all your souls spam party healing them. Letting them use you character in bifrost. All activites that involve no exp to your character and all use up tons of souls.It's hard to exp with no sharer and you just finish working 120 hours in 9 days, then when i finally do log in, "We need you for Isiloon" "We need you for PK" "We need you for bifrost". Then I am told we're all gunna donate 15k nps to clan. 5 days later kicked for low level. GG. So it really doesn't suprise me to see pictures like this because if there going to screw over their own clannies they won't think twice about screwing over the rest of the server. I've been playing this game a long time now and can honestly say this was one of the worst clans i've been in. Not skill wise. There are some damn good players with damn good gear in this clan, but some have a huge ego to go with it. Although I have to say my boys, HolyChit, xCooperx, Falconblu, Mr.Joint and a few others never participated in any of that BS. Other then that you have a shitload of immature disrespectful kids in that clan.[/b]

I don't see how that has anything to do with his post :S[/b]

Ya it clearly says "and others" on there. You two are doing a good job at clearifying all my points. Omg I just notcied your an even bigger idiot then i originally thought. I stated Mr.Joint never participated in any of that and you have Mr.Joint in your sig lol..

sexy Owa

I don't see how that has anything to do with his post :S[/b]
    thats because he edited his old one goodgame clan is another of those clans who care about nothing more then being sexy in game. plenty of drama will take place, and on top of that the clan will break apart out of nowhere one day. a clan made like that cares nothing for eachother (in general) its more like a group of people who use eachother to be good rather then like a family like the good clans are greedy children h34r:

Razorbacks12

look at talos's hp in last three pictures, those pictures had to be in a span of 20minutes

that's pretty gay u guys, take a boss when others can't, but don't lure on em.. Expected more from old clannies :mellow:

midnight555

BUMP!

So you guys lured on them and are proud of it?

I'm confused.

It's hard to really judge from pictures but as far as I can see from them. Its one thing for a few clannies to do something but the clan leader was right there. Seriously Hydr4 you need to grow up dude. This game is meant to be played for fun. Everytime we go to CSW or Isi or anything all you do is yell your ass off at the clannies. Someone dies you tell them to press ok or 4 stone but when you die we have to stop the whole server so you can get res'd. Now thats all shining through this will probably just be the first of many topics about your clan.

It's hard to really judge from pictures but as far as I can see from them. Its one thing for a few clannies to do something but the clan leader was right there. Seriously Hydr4 you need to grow up dude. This game is meant to be played for fun. Everytime we go to CSW or Isi or anything all you do is yell your ass off at the clannies. Someone dies you tell them to press ok or 4 stone but when you die we have to stop the whole server so you can get res'd. Now thats all shining through this will probably just be the first of many topics about your clan.[/b]
    lol.. if this is true and i would be in the clan, i would quit the clan at the same moment :mellow:

lol.. if this is true and i would be in the clan, i would quit the clan at the same moment :mellow:[/b]
    No its not true.

wait i dont get it. dont you mean by that that we never join bifrost ? if not sorry for my posts

midnight555

Someone dies you tell them to press ok or 4 stone but when you die we have to stop the whole server so you can get res'd.[/b]

NEver saw that situation a.q CHILLLLLLLLLLLL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast