Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hydr4 and his "GoodGame" clan

This is a discussion on Hydr4 and his "GoodGame" clan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I made that rule 2 weeks ago and i im sticking too it i kicked u indeed and now u ...
Page: 3

Hydr4

I made that rule 2 weeks ago and i im sticking too it i kicked u indeed and now u start talking shit about this clan?

First off all we never go bifrost Second of all , i do yell at my members so what?

greishkan1

I made that rule 2 weeks ago and i im sticking too it i kicked u indeed and now u start talking shit about this clan?

First off all we never go bifrost Second of all , i do yell at my members so what?[/b]
    You should go to special hospital (mental hospital) than xD This is just game IRW what an fag xD

sexy Owa

First off all we never go bifrost Second of all , i do yell at my members so what?[/b]
    shitty leadership -.- greishkan is right :/ its just a game of which your taking wayyy to seriously

When I see people doing shit like that I just think what a big fat pussy that person must be. Scum.

slaps

cmon wtf is that shit donny

that's pretty gay u guys, take a boss when others can't, but don't lure on em.. Expected more from old clannies :mellow:[/b]
    Gotta agree with Jona
    You shouldn't allow all that shit in your own clan, Donny :mellow:
    Try to KS it, but don't lure ...

RideOn

Dude idk whats wrong with 15 y/o. 3 Days till im 15 ftw[/b]
    lol thats why they joined good game LOL, GOOD CRAP FTW, AS I SAY they can't even wipe them ass well

I LIKE IT WHEN HE GETS ANGRY!! Muha!

RAWR!! HYDRA!!

:unsure:

How much? :mellow:

Birotx

like i said stupid 15 years old kid Donny and Choas they going solo pk and fighting who goes higer nps woot what a two stupid choas is a rogue he went to add mages [ GET HIM EW PARTY ] if mage didnt lure right he got kicked hehe yea funny thing

today they lured servants on us while we were killing isiloon like u guys say
    its just a bunch off retarded little cunts like there clan leader
    clan will disband soon then they will come and beg me for clan like most of them allready did
    fucking morons realy a bunch of noobs goddamn

lol yells at people in a video game, because if he yells in real life his ass gets beat down..

Not that i support what they're doing, but its not an uncommon thing to see happen.. if they want to tell you they are "gg's" then you can throw that in their face, but if it gets em a boss.. then i guess the question is who wins in the end? On diez we were lured on countless times when it was just TempesTs and i soloing eslant, and you learn very quickly how to adapt and that it's survival of the fittest; carry TS's with you to avoid mobs attacking you; that's what i always did.. and as for your tankers. just sleep and lure away or tank with the extra mob.

If they want to be dicks about it, you are left with a choice. You can fight fire with fire and lure on them yourselves (they can't whine since they do the same) and lose your coveted "gg" status, or you can put up with it and realize that assholes will be assholes and it won't likely change anytime soon..

With that being said, i doubt that this topic will actually achieve anything more than a flame war. If you are wanting to tarnish their image, then that has been accomplished and you are left with the choices i stated.. don't invite them to your exp, dont help their members in anyway.. do what you want to try and get it across to them and maybe they will change.. but i really doubt this topic will make them get a reality check. They knew the repercussions of their actions before they did them.

Proud to be in "GG" clan which lure mobs like turks to steal a boss ?
    Huh ? I dont get it...

i was gonna let this topic stay open, but after reading through all the posts.. i can see the type of people that are posting here and it will just end in a flame fest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123