Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hypocrites?

This is a discussion on Hypocrites? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Grats to Fear Factor Clan for catching Lord of Humans and HAKAN 53 TR bugging isiloon.... shame you had to ...
Page: 1

Default Hypocrites?

Grats to Fear Factor Clan for catching Lord of Humans and HAKAN 53 TR bugging isiloon.... shame you had to go and take advantage of that empty floor...

... oh and by the way i have fraps, and none of them were being attacked while tanking the servants.... zzzzz

LOL, gg paddy

TunaFishyMe

lol owned xD

dorpwn

why did u take SS of me? i was not attacking and i will not attack i will not risk myself with a ban
    its funny because we talked in pm and u still put SS of me not doing anything

TunaFishyMe

lol your clan was. Whats the difference. Who are you and your clan to talk about others bug abusing when you are doing it right along with them lol. I guess your clan is allowed to do it lol

wasnt it you that posted an fraps where you didnt know why it started to attack you?

well you used binding

i showed screen shot of you saying you did not attack didn't i, dorpwn

and krepin i used binding after it was attacking me... i was hoping it would lure a little and maybe unbug it for him :P

dorpwn

i cant control my clan mates as u know.. and im not leader or assist too

i see in the first ss the servant doing its aoe atack, it didnt melee bc the manes range is far enough to make it aoe... maybe im wrong

Banned Senior Member

This isn't the first time I've heard about this either

dorpwn

oh.. i was confused only looked 2nd SS pm...

Razi

lol its not a bug, servants are coded like this, considering this is a bug is pretty stupid. we farmed servants like this for hours every night, if its a bug, get it fixed, i guess its not a bug, so everybody who can do it should do it...

dorpwn

btw there are also some mages who are there every day ALL day long but i guess its 2nd chars like hamass or Scripykiddy
    they are both turkish but english speaking

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    i see in the first ss the servant doing its aoe atack, it didnt melee bc the manes range is far enough to make it aoe... maybe im wrong
    the way it is bugged patricio is the aoe attack does not hit them they suffer no damage when killing the servant because of the space that they stand on, same way HAKAN_53_TosseR and Lord_of_Humus were with isiloon

dorpwn

its not the same way knife ;/ look what i wrote on the thread... my last post

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast