Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hypocrites?

This is a discussion on Hypocrites? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if the aoe dont hit u then yes its a bug... not a bug when a mage stands at a ...
Page: 2

if the aoe dont hit u then yes its a bug...

not a bug when a mage stands at a proper distance and only recieves its aoe... bug when aoe does not hit eventho its aoe distance

tell me, did i use it as well?
    cause if not, im a part of FF, and that kinda contradicts the "FF ARE HYPOCRITES!!!"... (which suggests quite strongly that were all bug abusers as well)
    Also, i didnt report LOTH... and i didnt use the bug as of yet... So please dont say FF... cause that means next time a member of AHM swears, i can come here and say "AHM IS BREAKING THE TOS", right?

Since i got hack with my main character, i couldnt kick them antil now.(Satlan & Mom0moM)
    They are 2 noob characters that play once a year..i told them now that i dont want them in the clan.
    very sorry for the inconveniense.

6FuriouS9

Originally posted by Artemise
    tell me, did i use it as well?
    cause if not, im a part of FF, and that kinda contradicts the "FF ARE HYPOCRITES!!!"... (which suggests quite strongly that were all bug abusers as well)
    Also, i didnt report LOTH... and i didnt use the bug as of yet... So please dont say FF... cause that means next time a member of AHM swears, i can come here and say "AHM IS BREAKING THE TOS", right?
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 :wub: :wub: :wub:

hello murdrz, do you remember me from last year, i was in Cute™ clan

TunaFishyMe

lol its a clan party. Im sure its safe enough to say FF clan. If everyone but you were in that party should I say FF but artemise in FF clan is bugging servants? no. You understand what he is trying to say, you are just trying to be "smart" by saying its not ALL OF THE CLAN. O no! since its not ALL OF THE CLAN, they must not be bugging! lol

@Razi...just because you can do it, doesnt mean its not a bug lol. The mages arent getting hit at all. Ive seen this every single time i go down there. I just lure other servants and get them xped.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by 0bscuritY
    Since i got hack with my main character, i couldnt kick them antil now.(Satlan & Mom0moM)
    They are 2 noob characters that play once a year..i told them now that i dont want them in the clan.
    very sorry for the inconveniense.
    gg

dorpwn

zaraki from irc :

Urunfasterwithaknife Why the, say "chesse" zaraki ? I think that you are so inlove with me that you even see me in your dreams.. I dont think that they are the hypocrites but that YOU are instead.

Originally posted by Daz`
    hello murdrz, do you remember me from last year, i was in Cute™ clan
    sorry im new on this character.

actually read it, i thanked fear factor clan for catching lord of humans but when i go down to the bottom floor of the hell abyss and find mom0mom, satlan, dorpwn and 0spike0 down there and 2 of them (mom and satlan) are abusing a bug for which one of them (mom0mom) had, had somebody banned... then yes i think this deserves to be pointed out Artemise

thank you 0bscutiry, i'm sure you didn't want your clan name being soiled by people abusing bugs

Originally posted by dorpwn
    zaraki from irc :

Urunfasterwithaknife Why the, say "chesse" zaraki ? I think that you are so inlove with me that you even see me in your dreams.. I dont think that they are the hypocrites but that YOU are instead.
    the reason i said 'say cheese zaraki' is because he posted the pictures taken from mom0mom's perspective of hakan lord of humans etc getting banned on the cafe geveze forums as if they were his own, which led me to believe he was playing the character, as you told me while i was there dorpwn it is not.

dorpwn

if a mage is there it doesnt say for sure that he is abusing... its like if u see archer near uruk tron u can say "kosp and macro" too but u gotta check first

TunaFishyMe

lol you just admited they were bug abusing. "I didnt attack, I didnt bug abuse" lol.

Besides, Paddy has fraps.

dorpwn

yes they were bug abusing and the SS shows it.. did i protect them or something?

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by dorpwn
    if a mage is there it doesnt say for sure that he is abusing... its like if u see archer near uruk tron u can say "kosp and macro" too but u gotta check first
    my apologies...i must have misinterpreted what you said. I thought you were protecting them from the quote above.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast