Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hypocrites?

This is a discussion on Hypocrites? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by dorpwn i cant control my clan mates as u know.. and im not leader or assist too ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by dorpwn
    i cant control my clan mates as u know.. and im not leader or assist too
    Then /quit_clan

dorpwn

nah i wont quit for 2 idiots... most of the members are nice
    actually i heard from obs that they are being kicked now

just so people can understand why it is a bug

http://rapidshare.de/files/25035268/servants.wmv.html

watch his health

Hmmm well,
    TunaFishyMy: THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING!!! Cause when a minority, AND 4 PEOPLE ARE A MINORITY, do something, other people in the same clan ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT....
    Also, i dont know how you got from what i said that im suggesting they didnt bug... I DID NOT TAKE ANY POSITION ABOUT THAT SUBJECT, I JUST SAID 4 MAGES DONT REPRESENT THE WHOLE OF THE CLAN!!!

Urun: it might be worth pointing out, but you include in your statement people that were not responsible FOR ANY OF THE ACTIONS YOU MENTIONED!!! FEARFACTOR DID NOT REPORT LOTH, DORPWN AND MOM DID!! FEARFACTOR DID NOT USE A BUG, MOM SATLAN AND THE REST THERE (ALLEGEDLY) USED A BUG!!!

So please dont insult my intelligence... just like i know what you mean, you know what i mean... i was not responsible for any of the things you mentioned there, nor was the majority of the clan.... URunFasterWithAKnife

nah i wont quit for 2 idiots... most of the members are nice
    actually i heard from obs that they are being kicked now
    3 members. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...t=22648&start=0 :rollseyes: anyways lets hope they are being kicked like you say. You were with them while they were bugging that, I wonder what you had to say to them about that.

P.S Artemess why the hell are you even posting, damn scammers.

dorpwn

momom told me he saw morax and psyren there so i thought ahm gonna do isiloon so i asked him to take me below
    then i suggested him to stop and not do it

zaraki from irc :
    I didnt post them as they were mine, so if i post some ss i find and post it it means that i took it? LMAO!!!, *goes to a gp site" HEY URUNFASTER WTF ARE YOU DOING ON THAT PHOTO U TOOK WITH THAT GUY!!!

bigjuicyboobies- P.S Artemess why the hell are you even posting, damn scammers.[/quote]

they are 2 ppl on ko4life...
    ArtemisS the scammer=Phave that he scammed some1
    and ArtemisE=Real Artemise in the game

ok, bigjuicy... im gonna have to ask this... WTF YOU TALKIN ABOUT?

Originally posted by 0bscuritY
    bigjuicyboobies- P.S Artemess why the hell are you even posting, damn scammers.

they are 2 ppl on ko4life...
    ArtemisS the scammer=Phave that he scammed some1
    and ArtemisE=Real Artemise in the game
    Got them mixed up, sorry. ^_^ Names are far to close.

Anyways dorpwn, your a good person so lets hope they kick these players before somthing like this can come up again.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Artemise
    Hmmm well,
    TunaFishyMy: THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING!!! Cause when a minority, AND 4 PEOPLE ARE A MINORITY, do something, other people in the same clan ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT....
    Also, i dont know how you got from what i said that im suggesting they didnt bug... I DID NOT TAKE ANY POSITION ABOUT THAT SUBJECT, I JUST SAID 4 MAGES DONT REPRESENT THE WHOLE OF THE CLAN!!!

Urun: it might be worth pointing out, but you include in your statement people that were not responsible FOR ANY OF THE ACTIONS YOU MENTIONED!!! FEARFACTOR DID NOT REPORT LOTH, DORPWN AND MOM DID!! FEARFACTOR DID NOT USE A BUG, MOM SATLAN AND THE REST THERE (ALLEGEDLY) USED A BUG!!!

So please dont insult my intelligence... just like i know what you mean, you know what i mean... i was not responsible for any of the things you mentioned there, nor was the majority of the clan.... URunFasterWithAKnife
    If you had half a brain, you would understand by reading the post who it is directed to. Yes, he said Fear Factor clan, but you can see who he is targetting. If you would go out of your way and think he meant the ENTIRE fear factor clan even though he pointed out specific members, thats your problem. Like if someone said, that stupid turk, they dont mean the entire turkish population is stupid, they mean that specific turk. Understand? Comprendez? Ming ma? How else can I say it?

p.s for those so interested, first of all morax hasn't been on all day lol, me and sexarrufo went to farm servants the legitimate way, which involves nearly dieing... went down to 300 health at one point :lol:

i think you know that yourself dorpwn so why don't you answer him yourself

p.s. dorpwn tell zaraki i already appologised for my mistake, if he wants to make a big thing of it he may do so... tell him to come onto these forums and we can talk about it :P

dorpwn

yes i didnt saw morax i only saw u and sexarrufo but thats what he told me for some reason
    i didnt understand the last line...

Banned Senior Member

a lvl 70 warrior almost dies to servernt? tsk tsk Paddy

yes i didnt saw morax i only saw u and sexarrufo but thats what he told me for some reason
    i didnt understand the last line...
    what i mean is you saw me and sexa nearly dieing to the servants because we were doing them the legit way

and phantom about 4 of the fuckers went for me from their lava holes :P

hmmm tuna stix and stones, stix and stones....
    AND BTW, WHEN YOU SAY "STUPID TURK", ITS QUITE OBVIOUS YOURE USING "TURK" AS AN OFFENSIVE WORD, HENCE YOU ARE OFFENDING TURKS WHEREVER THEY ARE!!!

And acctually if youre gonna go and say its my problem, then im gonna tell you go and post in the newspaper an offensive post bout a curtain group, just cause one of the members belonging to it had done something wrong... youll probably get accused of slander.... and then youll see its your problem...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast