Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hypocrites?

This is a discussion on Hypocrites? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think its not bug or somthng as same as atilla. Some ppl like to attack as far as they ...
Page: 5

SiegeR

i think its not bug or somthng

as same as atilla.
    Some ppl like to attack as far as they are so they take the fire damage instead of taking tank damage.

maybe im wrong its my point of view

people dont seem to understand, please download the video, the bug does not mean it only range attacks them, it means that they don't hit them at all, a bit like the bugs in the arena where you cant attack them

SiegeR

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    people dont seem to understand, please download the video, the bug does not mean it only range attacks them, it means that they don't hit them at all, a bit like the bugs in the arena where you cant attack them
    probably its range attack speed is very slow and its range attack power is also slow so they can use pots

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    probably its range attack speed is very slow and its range attack power is also slow so they can use pots[/b]
    no, they arent using pots. They arent being hit at all. Ive seen it done on servants. the trick is to agro other servants so they get hit as well.

blackholesun

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    actually read it, i thanked fear factor clan for catching lord of humans but when i go down to the bottom floor of the hell abyss and find mom0mom, satlan, dorpwn and 0spike0 down there and 2 of them (mom and satlan) are abusing a bug for which one of them (mom0mom) had, had somebody banned... then yes i think this deserves to be pointed out Artemise

thank you 0bscutiry, i'm sure you didn't want your clan name being soiled by people abusing bugs
    Strangly many names here are familiar and I haven't played for long time , same nation same problems xD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345