Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hypocrites

This is a discussion on Hypocrites within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is a rant. I have been noticing this for a while, but let me put it forth so that ...
Page: 1

Banned

Here is a rant. I have been noticing this for a while, but let me put it forth so that everyone can read it. I even pmed Felix about it but I think he is busy so he probably just disregarded my pm or he ignored it.

Everyday I come here I see people complaining about macroers, cheaters, dupers, etc. It's perfectly alright to do so because they ruin the game. The newest trend is blaming everything on chinese farmers. Here is one of the quotes that I have read. "It's not babashopping anymore, it is china shopping." Funny quote and it is true because they are everywhere. Now the problem is, if you find these people to be stupid, why are you buying from them? Because they are selling it for cheaper prices? Ofcoarse, they can sell for cheaper prices, they are cheating for their gold. When you keep buying from them, they are now more inclined to hire more employees, more computers, and more macro keys to farm even more gold for an even more profit. By realizing this profit margin, more chinese companies enter. You think there is just one company who is doing this? No, there are atleast 20 - 30 individual companies who are macroing for gold. The average wage in China is $5 dollars a day. By farming gold, they are making atleast $40 a day. They will do this forever as long as you keep buying from them.

Felix came up with a solution. He banned chinese companies from the forum. However, when an average player such as myself who can never compete with these people try to sell something, some retard always shows up and says "the Chinese are selling it for cheaper." OH REALLY? I DIDN'T KNOW!!!! By saying that, not only are you breaking the number one rule of this forum which has been carried out since ranking days "Don't ruin other people's trades", but you are also showing what an ignorant hypocritical mother fucker you really are. If you want to buy from them go buy them, you will save $5-6, how the fuck can you expect those prices from normal players?

There are even some people who are openly discussing where to buy from and who they are even when Felix banned Chinese farmers from the site. I swear I have seen **666 atleast 10 times today. Don't you guys have filters?

We complain about K2 not doing enough to rectify this situation and putting an end to farmers; no, the farmers aren't stopping because morons like you keep buying from them. Who would want to stop when 15 year old kids in China make more than doctors by playing a videogame?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Now u understand how legit turkish people feel

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I wonder you have finally wrote something that makes some sense.

Banned

I wonder you have finally wrote something that makes some sense.[/b]
    It's not that what I make doesn't make sense, it is your ability to comprehend me. Obviously, you can't talk logistics with a 10 year old kid sucking on lolipop while his mother his wiping his nose. You have to speak slowly. "Little billy don't eat the brown thing, it looks like dog poo." You understand what i mean? Does that make sense to you?

I am too sickly to deal with flames. If you are here to start one, I suggest you go elsewhere. I would rip your sorry ass apart.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

It's not that what I make doesn't make sense, it is your ability to comprehend me. Obviously, you can't talk logistics with a 10 year old kid sucking on lolipop while his mother his wiping his nose. You have to speak slowly. "Little billy don't eat the brown thing, it looks like dog poo." You understand what i mean? Does that make sense to you?

I am too sickly to deal with flames. If you are here to start one, I suggest you go elsewhere. I would rip your sorry ass apart.[/b]
    Thats exactly what I was talking about

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

what a little cry baby that Moe Moe,

Banned

Thats exactly what I was talking about[/b]
    "Okay billy, you are right, you do have an imaginary friend who can shoot crystal shards out of his posterior. I am sorry for saying that he doesn't exist, let's go to McDonald's now and get you a Kid's meal - yeaaaaaaaaay. I heard they give out Pokemon cards now."

Now u understand how legit turkish people feel [/b]
    What exactly does Turkish players have anything to do with my post?

Ignore Me Senior Member

USD trades between players allow stuff K2 don't help with. Moving servers affording prem etc... Babashopping ain't that evil.

Problem is there is nothing to stop a player buying GB from chinese and selling in trade section demanding higher prices.

Not to say I don't have a problem with buying from chinese. If people buy their gold they will farm more.. if people don't they will go.

Banned

USD trades between players allow stuff K2 don't help with. Moving servers affording prem etc... Babashopping ain't that evil.

Problem is there is nothing to stop a player buying GB from chinese and selling in trade section demanding higher prices.

Not to say I don't have a problem with buying from chinese. If people buy their gold they will farm more.. if people don't they will go.[/b]
    You have to have some ethics. I am not asking people to give up this "evil" and preach Gandhi, but I am saying just think about what you are doing. You are only helping the Chinese feed his kids by buying his goldbars, you are not helping the game or your game experience for that matter. Because everyone is buying from them, more and more people are realizing the profit that these farmers are making and want some of that as well. I mean all you need is 4 computers to start your own farming company. There is no barrier to entry; it is a perfect competition. (economic term) There is also inflation. Items are at higher valued then they would be. So basically, you have goldbars but you can't buy anything worth useful. All you can do is repot. I would never support these people. I rather buy from people on the forum for 2-3 dollars more. That is why we are here. We are a community. I don't care what the farmers are selling for; I care what you are selling for.

Wink

K2 surely getting some % from those chinese companies... i'm sure of that, oterwise K2 would have tracked them down and sui there @sses!

back in the days, babashop had to be done secretly!, now even most legit players say " I just bought 5gb!!! ".
    nowadays, you&#39;re just a noob if you don&#39;t babashop <_<

off: man i realy miss the KO we played 4 years ago. :unsure:

You are the hypocrite, buying/selling items for USD is against k2&#39;s policy anyway

EEthan

You complain about the chinese macro people now, but if k2 does what runescape did to prevent chinashop then you WILL GREATLY regret complaining

agendas

You have to have some ethics.[/b]
    how good are your ethics if your babashopping and breaking a games rules? isnt breaking rules in a game cheating? dont tell people about ethics

that goes for everyone

p.s i have bad ethics

Banned

No, I am selling time spent collecting the items. I can chose to sell my time any way I please. If i wanted to slap a goats ass all day long and get paid while doing it, I can. All I am doing is rellocating the item in their database. Technically, all items are K2&#39;s property. They still have possession of it. I am not taking the items to my home, am I? They are still in their system. Therefore, I am not selling any items for USD because you can&#39;t really sell pixels. What I am doing is not illegal. I don&#39;t know if it break game rules. Apparently, standing in the middle of CZ waiting for a GM to ban a group of macroers is breaking game rules so I bet it is possible. However, people rellocate items all the time when they do trades. Are they breaking rules? Nope. Trading is an option in game. I am just utilizing it.

What the chinese are doing is they are using third party tools. Third party tools are cheats. I don&#39;t use third party tools.

Banned

You complain about the chinese macro people now, but if k2 does what runescape did to prevent chinashop then you WILL GREATLY regret complaining[/b]
    I don&#39;t want K2 to do anything. Well I do, but thats a long list for another day. I complain about people who complain about these farmers, but support them by buying their gold.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast