Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I <3 KO

This is a discussion on I <3 KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-WuTang i love pking and trying to be one of the players the other nation ...
Page: 2

IkoRia

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-WuTang
    i love pking and trying to be one of the players the other nation runs from
    +1 yea the whole ranking thing is cool. With the glowing arm bands. TOP5 clans.[/b]
    I love many things in ko/ke =) this is one of them

but I think its a little sad that they can't fix like a cape for 10b NP or maybe 20kNP etc so its not like wiee I can go and make clan by my self g1 clan and so on...

the pvp feeling here are totally difrent from any other game x)

Havvk

i think one of the things that makes KO special is the simple gameplay but also u can improve ur skills
    and ofc the lvl,when u get 60 u go cz and wow u feel the best when u kill 2 and die ,u gain 50 nps,then 62
    master ^_^ ,then 65 absolutness and then 70,i think is the feeling to try new skill and KILL IN CZ ^_^ :wub:

Hum123

after playing WoW for a few months, i realized how good KO was or how bad WoW was(take ur pick)

the "soul bound" thing in WoW is annoying, so many imbalances between classes (ex. warrior is a doormat). if KO had some decent Customer Support, and listened to the players a bit more.. it would be a very very good game

also in WoW( im just using WoW as example b/c its onmly other mmorpg ive played).. theres just no point in playing after u reach lvl 60 and get good gear. also the PvP in WOW is dreadful

sil4s

the endless building of a char... there's always room for improvement. And ofcourse the PK system is the best i've seen.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

i love how k2 creates the motivation to try to be the best of your class, lvl 70, get your own items, and as someone said, be the one that the other nations runs from

the whole pvp is awesome. The whole CSW ,wars, etc. i do love it, sad to see how bad is managed...

love pk system and seeing GROBS DIE IN CZ AHSJDKLASGDHJK L :lol:

nasality

i love ko..2 different nation..not oftenly wars..pk system..invade systemm..i can say great idea for a game

and

"I like when the anvil goes yellow.
    I like it when clan members do well; pk, lvln, upgrading etc.
    I like it when you help a gg noob and they are happy.
    I like it when I get a fair 1 v 1 - especially if people stop to watch.
    I like killin no name noobs in full shell with glowers - lol.
    I like to see a positive post too.
    but thats not mean i love K2..i m sorry"

+10012410 for it..specially bold ones..

i can add i like to see a orc pm'ing me at maradon how i m good or bad..

sub

I like the idea of 2 nations, and u get to mingle with them too,and fight against them.
    I like Partys and Clans, helping people and getting helped.
    Quests were good, something to do when bored. Needs to be more thou
    I like that the game does not require a high end pc and graphics card. Which i can't afford.
    I like that the game is world based, u get to meet people all over the world. Except turks lol ... talk english would ya's

umm i like forums like this

Perfect

I LOVE KNIGHTONLINE hate k2 ^^

Legacy Senior Member

i love the inactive gms :rollseyes:

Anchor

i love this game

<3 the possibility to ineract with ppl from many places i will never visit
    <3 the pk system
    <3 the way i try to survive for 5 seconds more everytime i enter CZ
    <3 the possibility to improve every day
    <3 the way this game teaches You that there are thieves and liers everywhere w/out REAL consenquences
    <3 bosshunts
    <3 to log in game and see tons of greetings on clan chat
    <3 the look on my GFs face when i give her some nice item that i just got :wub:
    <3 when anvil gýfts me for a change
    <3 looking forward to having some leet items and decent lvl

And many more things...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I love it when people spend time and effort making a pk film. I found some of the old movies really great motivation to go and lvl up

hej

Hmmmm maybe you got something there, maybe it should be so only the top 10clan of each side is grade 1 (min 720k), 11-50 grade 2 (min 360k) and above 144k grade 3.

Man0rMachine

im lovin how if i try to lvl up, everywhere i look it is filled with macroing afk ppl.
    im lovin how when i enter dlw with my lv 50 warrior, im still owning all those lvl 60+ n00bs.
    im lovin how official gm's dont dare to say anything on a official form, but spam the hell out an unofficial one when they are drunk.
    im lovin the fact that when a i put in a costumer support ticket i get a answer 3 weeks later and it is an automatic one.
    im lovin it to get hacked and find my character naked and then hear: sry we dont do rollbacks.

but i have to agree, despite all this, i still love to go out and hunt with my friends and see our hardwork finally pay off........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast