Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I allways was wondering

This is a discussion on I allways was wondering within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well k2 want money , but you think its possible after more new servers , after more people quiting , ...
Page: 1

Well k2 want money , but you think its possible after more new servers , after more people quiting , there is an option that k2 delete the oldest servers , to get more space to the new ones?
    I dont see why not to do it , but when they do it , no way ill back to play since i 4 years on Ares , so my question is , you think they will do it? or all the servers gonne stay till KO over?

( Dont post comments like , we know exactly what you know , we dont have this info , you can cheak in the main site, its general section and i think its should be posted , i sure there are some people who know the answers , or atleast think like me ).

Dont turn it to flame topic , i here to hear ideas , not to see more topic closing becuse of your shit.

runordie

i dont think they can because what ahppens to all the kc and prem money people put into those servers? they are gona along with all their items. unless k2 wants to make a big move and transfer like 3 servers into 1 im not to sure if they could/would do it.

Didnt you quit?

Anyways, no they wont, they have 1 excape left before the game dies, merge some servers together to make it interesting again, but that's about it and that won't happen for a while.

However I think that server transfers will be normall soon, which is a good idea if they implement that.

Didnt you quit?[/b]
    i do , but ill sell my items to buy warrior , or ill share with my friend , not sure about yet.

i know k2 wouldnt do that because they would get alot alot angry gamers

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

lol u think k2 is going to delete ares, diez, xigenon, etc etc etc? do u really think that?

lol u think k2 is going to delete ares, diez, xigenon, etc etc etc? do u really think that?[/b]
    Not all in 1 shot, but yea , someday maybe , like i said i wonder , maybe thier server list will be full , and then what? they will start to delete the oldest servers , well its k2 , so its can be...but like i said i just wonder , and i wanted to see more ideas.

No, they won't... it's too much of a hassle for them to put up with the BS it would entail.. besides; no matter how dead a server is, the amount of players will still make it profitable, so yeah that ends that debate.

gravedigga_bg

No, it can NEVER be. As long as there is KO, there will always be the old servers. Merging is a possibility IMO, but deleting-NOT.

Not to mention that if this theory held true, then once Ares and Diez were deleted, Xig would be considered oldest.. so it would be deleted.. then next and next and next. Lol it's plain lunacy.

DarK

Like chemical said, i don't think they would delete the servers, but in a few months/years they might have to be merging them

Well who know , if k2 not going to make highest lvl then 80 , the oldest players prolly leave , so im sure they will do something new.

WrathofGod

yup i agree with this guy, k2 needs to do something good for once and get us back into this game again

Axarus

no way they will lose too much i guess

merging servers isnt bad i guess but still is it fair for all players because im sure the items are diffrent on each servers

for some servers is plus 9 very normal and in others its almost impossible.

It will create weir situations but atm for example diez is very full so i dont think they will merge the server.

For example all xp spots are very full because you can only xp at diez 2, diez 1 is still bugged and they dont want to fix it.

Merging servers scares me alot if they cant even fix diez 1 i can imagine if they merge a server maybe data will be lost or any other errors will popup

dont let me think about these troubles they will probably again make, also the amount of national points made are very diffrent from server to server ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast