Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I allways was wondering

This is a discussion on I allways was wondering within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Didnt you quit? Anyways, no they wont, they have 1 excape left before the game dies, merge some servers together ...
Page: 2

Didnt you quit?
    Anyways, no they wont, they have 1 excape left before the game dies, merge some servers together to make it interesting again, but that's about it and that won't happen for a while.

However I think that server transfers will be normall soon, which is a good idea if they implement that.[/b]

server transfers isnt bad.. so me and many of my old friends can play again.. as long as they make a rule, that u can only transfer to the 2-3 servers beside urs..... not like ares to akara.. and u can only server transfer once eveyr xxxxx months

HotAsIce

I agree with the trend this topic is taking, the servers won't be deleted, but the stuff that is on them could be merged into shared servers. Since some people have spent real money on things like knight cash, they would not be able to delete a server unless they repaid the money that we have in knight cash and PUS items in our inventory when they decide to do it, otherwise there would most likely be quite a large class-action lawsuit brought upon their company. You can't say they could be sued for premium bought, except for the current one you have when it shuts down, but they could take care of that by 1 month and 1 week before they delete a server, make an announcement that says "Attention users, do not buy premium again for this server, it will be shutting down shortly." Since you actually got what you paid for from the last premiums you paid for, you can't get any compensation or claim to not have recieved services.

yup i agree with this guy, k2 needs to do something good for once and get us back into this game again[/b]
    its called new servers every three months >_>

its called new servers every three months >_>[/b]
    And someday , this list ( server list ) will be full , and then what O_o , as you see the list on the game screen , when its be full i doubt what k2 gonne do.

bazzeeka

well they would mod the .exe to have 2x server listings side by side lol !!duh

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

how u know its going to be full? k2 is full of surprises lol

how u know its going to be full? k2 is full of surprises lol[/b]
    +1 lol , but well i guessing , prolly wrong , but well , i hope for highest lvl then 80.

KooPa

RIP Ares server for u GG ^^ jk
    no way they shutting down any servers
    ppl paid to much to get there shit lost

ISeeYouPee

i know this :
    they will release 2 more servers then they will do somethign big

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12