Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do they do it?

This is a discussion on How do they do it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how do people like that live with guilt.. that you fucked someone over..? im even scared trading accounts that did ...
Page: 1

sime217

how do people like that live with guilt.. that you fucked someone over..?
    im even scared trading accounts that did not belong to me, not knowing what the previous owners might do to the people i traded it to :\
    arent scammers afraid of being caught and possibly sued? because they can, and it is very easy; well maybe not sued but reported. in elementary school i remember a cop coming in and talking about theft. And how some kids got 5 years in juvy for stealing a chocolate bar.. worth a measely dollar. then you compare that to these hundreds of dollars being scammed off (stolen from) here. how the hell do these scammers (thieves) live like that? aren't they afraid or feel guilty/sorry for the guy they fucked over?

<_< h34r:

sexy Owa

im even scared trading accounts that did not belong to me, not knowing what the previous owners might do to the people i traded it to :\
    arent scammers afraid of being caught and possibly sued? because they can, and it is very easy; well maybe not sued but reported. in elementary school i remember a cop coming in and talking about theft. And how some kids got 5 years in juvy for stealing a chocolate bar.. worth a measely dollar. then you compare that to these hundreds of dollars being scammed off (stolen from) here. how the hell do these scammers (thieves) live like that? aren&#39;t they afraid or feel guilty/sorry for the guy they fucked over?

<_< h34r:[/b]
    Guilt? most scammers dont know the meaning, they think nothing of stealing from somebody they will never see in real life. but funny enough when and if they do ever meet the person they had scammed in real life they do feel a little bad for what they have done, and apologize and give back what they have stolen, pussy&#39;s who wont even stand up for their actions.

sime217

ya, but scammers dont know who their scamming.. dont they care about the consequence, ya its only an online game, but the things they scam have a value and they could be charged for stealing (if the guy reported it to the police).
    you could easily do an ip check and figure out who the scammer is.
    btw, lol i just realized scammer isnt a real word. h34r:

sexy Owa

ya, but scammers dont know who their scamming.. dont they care about the consequence, ya its only an online game, but the things they scam have a value and they could be charged for stealing (if the guy reported it to the police).
    you could easily do an ip check and figure out who the scammer is.
    btw, lol i just realized scammer isnt a real word. h34r:[/b]
    you cannot report stolen items having been stolen to the police, these items are the property of k2, not the person who has them in game legal action wouldnt prove to be very smart imo.

Banned

ive scammed many... feels good

seriosly many scammers dont care that they r scamming no feelings or nething even if theyve been in clan for a year + cough cough

ive scammed many... feels good

seriosly many scammers dont care that they r scamming no feelings or nething even if theyve been in clan for a year + cough cough[/b]
    lol at guy pwning K2

HenryHill

arent scammers afraid of being caught and possibly sued? because they can, and it is very easy; well maybe not sued but reported. in elementary school i remember a cop coming in and talking about theft. And how some kids got 5 years in juvy for stealing a chocolate bar.. worth a measely dollar. then you compare that to these hundreds of dollars being scammed off (stolen from) here. how the hell do these scammers (thieves) live like that? aren&#39;t they afraid or feel guilty/sorry for the guy they fucked over?

<_< h34r:[/b]
    There is a rather notorious Wall Street Journal article that names Russia, Croatia, and Turkey as the 3 countries where over 90% of the internet scams and crimes originate. It&#39;s part of their culture, perfectly natural to them. Frightening

Banned

easy 2 live without guilt when ur good at what ur doing

sexy Owa

easy 2 live without guilt when ur good at what ur doing[/b]
    never, ever, trust this man.

sime217

lmao

oldboy

+1
    i did it to a turk, and i still feel kinda bad.
    if its to a douche bag that deserves it i can see how they justify, but inoocent is just lame

lucifer4

in runescape tehy scammed my white party hat... zzzz i told some1 my pass and username zzzz

sime217

zzzz Zzzzzz Zzzzzz
    you sound like a turk
    gtfo

oldboy

in runescape tehy scammed my white party hat... zzzz i told some1 my pass and username zzzz[/b]
    idiot!!! want my RS stuff? lvl 55 hybrid with 300k gold full rune pm me :P

Banned

never, ever, trust this man.[/b]
    lol?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast