Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I am asking support from ko4life

This is a discussion on I am asking support from ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I tried this a long time ago and failed... no answer, had ppl send support tickets and shit as well.. ...
Page: 4

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I tried this a long time ago and failed... no answer, had ppl send support tickets and shit as well.. but nothing happened

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...=130417&hl=

The king. Senior Member

rly good idea.

Banned

they should just make 1 serv with cz

i dont like it i say kep it how it is, jus add more mobs in general..... maybe some harder ones, but keep the ones there..... CZ is for pvp and i dont think people shud go there jus to exp and get the Cz exp bonus....... if u want those mobs there, then the exp bonus shud be taken away...... they havfe already made it too easy to lvl up in this game i miss KE where there were not too many quests to do for millions of exp and shells were kinda rare in the later servers o wells.......[/b]
    Are you stupid? If you miss KE so much why are you opposing the idea of making the current CZ more "KE-like"

OT: +1 would certainly be great.

on new servers it would be good but, the oldest servers are like dead in cz. especially for exping.

Would love to post my support but im banned from their forums haha.

azz

Would love to post my support but im banned from their forums haha.[/b]
    lol that sucks

yea im post soon

posted , i hope they can do something ...

I have a DCZ char and I doubt he will ever get used that much. DCZ is a smoldering pile of shit that need bleaching off the face of the servers. Why some jumped up little pricks who think they are compleat leetness get one of the best pk maps is beyond me.[/b]

Sorry but I get about 1 hour per day (if even that I cant even play every day)... If you think I should have to take god knows how long to lvl to 70+ just to pk when I only get an hour a day, well just fuck you... If Ardream was closed, well that's one less English player in KO and I know many others who wouldn't play either because of time issues with leveling..

On older servers noone bothers to do xp in cz because it is pointless. If you for one second realised that people xping in CZ puts more people in there to raid thus improving pvp you understand the idea. Obviously can't comprehend the idea at all.[/b]

My idea of better PK is not raping people on buffs who are just trying to level so they can be competitive in CZ. Maybe alot of people don't level in CZ because they always get raped by a bunch of lvl 80's while they're on buffs trying to EXP... Much better to PK people who actually want to PK and are on scrolls... Obviously you can't comprehend not everyone wants KE back..

create a new char, buy platinium and go CZ t1tans with GG party... lvl 60 in 1 hour :P

btw its a good idea, +1

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

NUB!!! cz is from lvl 30-35+

:wub:

ArminVanBuuren

ardream ruined the cz too.. I wish they'd delete ardream ._.[/b]
    you'd wish but it won't happen.

Ardream is actually much funnier that CZ because there's action all over the map...you don't farm in there, but bosses spawn all over the map, so people is running everywhere, not only at bowl...if CZ gets the same advantages as Ardream many of the ones that created an Ardream char for fun would return to CZ (I'd do) and it would be full of raiding again.

Felix, already posted it at official's, but you got my support and my clannies' and allies'.

Yes for changing mobs on spots but I would say NO to "eslant bosses" in CZ especially with shorter respawn time but I would agree If they were a bowl bosses.[/b]
    I don't agree 'bout eslant bosses in CZ, but I agree with the current CZ bosses spawning all over the map

nodirbek

i heard korean ko got another new pk zone
    for 60 to 69, not bdw, but a pk zone

ArminVanBuuren

i heard korean ko got another new pk zone
    for 60 to 69, not bdw, but a pk zone[/b]
    the juraid mountain? I've seen some videos, but I think is not only for 60-69 (unless there's something else I have not seen yet)

nodirbek

nono, juraid mountain is 70+ and its not really a pk zone
    its an event zone
    what i mean is they have a 60-69 version of ardream now

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast