Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

I am asking support from ko4life

This is a discussion on I am asking support from ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a map very similar to ardream used to be the 1st Colony zone on MYko.. i remember lesath spawning on ...
Page: 6

JimXrOx

a map very similar to ardream used to be the 1st Colony zone on MYko.. i remember lesath spawning on apos spot while ppl were xping ^^

just change the crappy CZ map we got to the one Ardream uses and change the combination of the mobs.. no other changes would be needed for a Very good pvp area..

I don't get it. SO many people claim that ardream ruined pk...but all it did was filter out the low lvl noobs from cz. Are you trying to say that they took out all the easy 1 hit kills so therefore you dont have enough skill to kill people the same or higher level than you?[/b]
    Nope, its just that given 100 that wish to pk, only half of them (if not less) will be in cz. Problem is not that we cant raid xp parties anymore or kill noobs (at least for me), the problem is that there are not enough ppl in cz. Of whatever level.
    There were 5 orcs the other day on the leader board that shows the top 10. The last one even had 0 ladder points. Today during european evening I left my char AFK for almost 2 hours at orc dk, made dinner, had a shower, made coffee, came back to find no one had disturbed her.
    That is inconceivable in dcz. There is no space on that map at that time of day (possibly at any time of the day) where your char would be undisturbed for so long. And that is how it should be in cz as well.

And also the dcz map is so cool... in comparison cz is a just huge desolate empty space. It seems unfair that what we get for our pains of lvling past 59 is that crappy pk zone.

It's a very good idea, but not really for the people at 60-70 I'd say... they should add those mobs, but not remove the old ones [/b]
    nobody does golems, shamans, and those doom soldiers in CZ newayz...

hej

Good idea except for bosses and DM back to, ofc shouldn't the mobs be agro in cz.

wawh

nobody does golems, shamans, and those doom soldiers in CZ newayz...[/b]
    i did golems on a lvll 75 bp... 1.2% in 1 hour with gold is quite good...
    they give about 25k exp and were 4 hitters..

but yea.. just change the apostle, deruvish and all in cz into paramun, brahman.. shamans into captains..
    dooms into dark stone.. etc..

min0r

is good idea

darksk1ll

And did it work ? ,, or we need more support for you idea felix(A)

Huck

K2 should fix the exp on Diez 1, that is all i would ask for that shit company :angry:

u got my support gogogogo

agendas

easy to lvl up yea sure..maybe when you use 3+ players same account...try doing solo 75+ and say its easy cause its really not, and extremely time consuming so pls stop bs :P[/b]
    its not suppsoed to be easy to get to 80....i think that too many people have made it to 80 and its been too easy...... sure they worked hard but with all the new prem and quests and stuff, they made it pretty easy and less distinctive of an honor

On older servers noone bothers to do xp in cz because it is pointless. If you for one second realised that people xping in CZ puts more people in there to raid thus improving pvp you understand the idea. Obviously can't comprehend the idea at all.[/b]
    i can comprehend and i dont need u to tell me that, you dont gotta be rude man :/ i put my opinion up...... and I think that it shud be primarily a PVP zone and less major exp avaiable with that bonus...... i guess you didnt comprehend that it was my opinion and ya dont gotta be a jerk

Are you stupid? If you miss KE so much why are you opposing the idea of making the current CZ more "KE-like"

OT: +1 would certainly be great.[/b]
    NO im not stupid but u are fr being an ass....... i jus think there shouldnt be so much exp available for ppl to get because they are making the game too easy for people and its taking the fun out of it for me :/ and thats my opinion

so guys dont make fun of my opinion formulate your own without demeaning mine thanx

i jus think there shouldnt be so much exp available for ppl to get because they are making the game too easy for people and its taking the fun out of it for me :/ and thats my opinion[/b]
    Adding exp spots on a pk zone is not making exp any easier, just improving PVP.

agendas

Adding exp spots on a pk zone is not making exp any easier, just improving PVP.[/b]
    but adding monsters with more exp available per kill + the exp boost u get from being in CZ (ronark) it does make it easier :/ and it doesnt improve pvp directly only if people raid on that xp which doesnt always happen so in the end, it does make lvling up easier for the higher lvls who can kill those mobs when they have them in eslant :unsure:

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

but adding monsters with more exp available per kill + the exp boost u get from being in CZ (ronark) it does make it easier :/ and it doesnt improve pvp directly only if people raid on that xp which doesnt always happen so in the end, it does make lvling up easier for the higher lvls who can kill those mobs when they have them in eslant :unsure:[/b]
    You want a better pvp? Not just running base to base?

agendas

You want a better pvp? Not just running base to base?[/b]
    ya but ya dont pvp with monsters and u dont run base to base, and i never said no exping in CZ jus not higher lvl /exp giving monsters people dont jus run base to base they chase ppl round Cz run around bowl, bifrost, etc.

ya but ya dont pvp with monsters and u dont run base to base, and i never said no exping in CZ jus not higher lvl /exp giving monsters people dont jus run base to base they chase ppl round Cz run around bowl, bifrost, etc.[/b]
    Nope, not in diez. Cz is empty most of the time and its bloody huge. And even when cz is full (by current standards) we mean there is people at both bases usually moving from one base to the other through the bowl. The rest is still empty.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast