Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

I am asking support from ko4life

This is a discussion on I am asking support from ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like the idea, and i think they should also adjust eslante on the older servers aswell. MORE paramun, troll ...
Page: 7

I like the idea, and i think they should also adjust eslante on the older servers aswell. MORE paramun, troll captains, titans, darkstones, Falcons LESS brahman, trolls, stone golem, harpy.

agendas

Nope, not in diez. Cz is empty most of the time and its bloody huge. And even when cz is full (by current standards) we mean there is people at both bases usually moving from one base to the other through the bowl. The rest is still empty.[/b]
    dies isnt only server in game

I like the idea, and i think they should also adjust eslante on the older servers aswell. MORE paramun, troll captains, titans, darkstones, Falcons LESS brahman, trolls, stone golem, harpy.[/b]
    and kinda good idea..... but i think isnt fair to other servers :s all servers shud be equally hard i beleive

charlotte

i like the idea felix

dies isnt only server in game[/b]
    No it is not and for that reason exactly I specified "in diez".
    On the other hand neither is Olympia.

agendas

well in olympia Cz isnt always empty and i played in ares for few weeks and always was full :P that includes exping at EW and other spots as well the topic isnt to argue with me its to suport felix or not and to state whether u think its good idea or not his idea not mine opinions

Indeed and therefore whether cz is empty or not is very much relevant since that is the base of his argument.
    That is what we are discussing.

agendas

i dont like to argue tho :P i know im right but i doubt its empty in new servers and stuff but i dont know

i did golems on a lvll 75 bp... 1.2% in 1 hour with gold is quite good...
    they give about 25k exp and were 4 hitters..
    but yea.. just change the apostle, deruvish and all in cz into paramun, brahman.. shamans into captains..
    dooms into dark stone.. etc..[/b]

yeah i know many other ppl that solo golems.. but besides that... nobody ever exp's in melee CZ parties... except dk + melee EW... never see anything else

I just done a post on the offical forums -
    I would be greatful is people from here would take the time to go on my thread and try and convice k2 to make a simple change to improve CZ again.

The link is http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=162366
    Thanks for the support [/b]

i believe they should do something about the exp. but think about it in this perspective. a lvl 80 party in cz for 3 hours. all they do is raid exp spots. = no lower levelers are going to want to lvl cause they get raided 24/7. or no this wont happen? or it wont be an issue?

sexy Owa

i believe they should do something about the exp. but think about it in this perspective. a lvl 80 party in cz for 3 hours. all they do is raid exp spots. = no lower levelers are going to want to lvl cause they get raided 24/7. or no this wont happen? or it wont be an issue?[/b]
    they released Platinum premium for this reason -.- they saw people werent having a great time exping all day so they took the profitable route

Banned

Well I've seen pk videos of jpko players using our cz, then later videos in the year of them using a version of ardream with some type of hill in the center of the map filled with stegodons (bifrost monument im guessing) . So maybe that shows that ardream will be given to high lvl players sooner or later. About cz , I think it was fun killing lvl 59 and below noobs back in KE ,but honestly its just a bit stupid. Id like them to keep ardream open so those 1 hit kills are gone and instead remove cz from server 2. How many times have players gone to server 2 and killed lvl 60+ players who were just horrible. That would bring back the noob killings and easy np to cz that everyone O so enjoyed . Just HOPE that 1 day they remove that it and we can be back to fun fun fun , rather then camp camp camp.

selling_items

Supported, But i doubt k2 woud do anything >.>

killer2675

Love the idea i support it...

but then u gotta think eslant will almost be dead..

Banned

GOGO people vouch for it pls

But i have 1 question... have any Gm or forum admin read this post in the official forum? -_-

asmoondei

great idea, i spupport it

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast