Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

I am asking support from ko4life

This is a discussion on I am asking support from ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i believe they should do something about the exp. but think about it in this perspective. a lvl 80 party ...
Page: 8

agendas

i believe they should do something about the exp. but think about it in this perspective. a lvl 80 party in cz for 3 hours. all they do is raid exp spots. = no lower levelers are going to want to lvl cause they get raided 24/7. or no this wont happen? or it wont be an issue?[/b]
    good point..... it isnt all about the higher lvls and the lower lvls need higher lvls to help exp and if lower lvls cant defend a raid they wont get exp in CZ. they go to esalnt....... and.......
    Love the idea i support it...

but then u gotta think eslant will almost be dead..[/b]
    ITS DEAD

Banned

I hope they do it.. CZ leveling sucks other then DS <_<

I didn&#39;t read the rest of it but the 1st post really but I still don&#39;t know if you realized no1 would xp on these mobs unless they were A) alot weaker, B) gave alot more xp.

Should make that a key point, or people will just continue to xp at eslant. Torment @ DS party would = lots of lost xp.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

I didn&#39;t read the rest of it but the 1st post really but I still don&#39;t know if you realized no1 would xp on these mobs unless they were A) alot weaker, B) gave alot more xp.

Should make that a key point, or people will just continue to xp at eslant. Torment @ DS party would = lots of lost xp.[/b]
    cant type B) have to type B.)

Should make that a key point, or people will just continue to xp at eslant. Torment @ DS party would = lots of lost xp.[/b]
    cz gives alot more exp then other zones
    in eslant i get 35k per dark knight, in cz i get 45k

the fun part is seeing DMīs in ardream and steg. in normal CZ now a days ^^

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Eslante is over groweded and is hard for lower levels to get into parties because of the high amount.

There is 2 hapries spawns in CZ anway - the classice 12 and 6 Harpies and Ravens would be changed and the harpies at the ruins would stay.

Also with plat prem the newer server will find people strong enough to do the bigger mobs a lot quicker than before but you still have ravens / harpies apos in EMC/Lufison anyway.

The bosses spawning over CZ would liven it up because people would be searching and imaging the fun of bumping into another boss hunting party of the opisit nation and just having a massive fight with out anyone else butting in. In CZ you should ALWAYS have to be on your guard. You are ment to get a nice xp boost because you take the risk, I feel that is sadly lacking. DM&#39;s would be awsome but they drop shit compaired to BF so why bother farming them?

agendas

finally i agree with felix....... i think bosses should spawn everywhere randomly in bowl so people cant "boss hunt" and know exactly when and where its spawning i think its good to keep people guessing, and this would further make the game harder

supported 100%

darksk1ll

lets hope gm of ko wil take care

I&#39;d like to see a couple of DS and Titan spawns close together on both sides with an exp boost to boot. There would be exp there for sure and the chances of a raid are pretty high. Would not like to be duffed doing DS fo sho.

Also I think it sucks for noobs in cz, if they get a kill its out of sheer luck but it can&#39;t be any fun at all. In reality they should be just leveling but that isn&#39;t fun for anyone to do exclusively.

I enjoy the back and forth battles on orc and human. Lately however orcs seem to only pk in massive numbers with 6-8 duffers on at all times. It gets crazy and a challenge.

More mobs in CZ would greatly increase the game and if K2 does this, it would show a little support to their customers.

DiplomaticTank

ile try i suppose see if they will do it,

i support this

CZ gets boring as in most older servers the pk sux not many ppl go imo

if there were better xp spots more ppl would xp in cz which would make cz good for pk

as u can run around raiding xp spots

and with the boss&#39;s from eslant in CZ

i dun think its such a great idea :S

maby if some of the boss&#39;s in bowl didnt all spawn in the bowl but spawned around
    the whole of CZ maby would make it better

i duno its just my opinion

darksk1ll

idk,, k2 wil only change i think if they got a new idea to make more money with it ,, ?

i hope they wil put darkmares back into cz,,, ( get diez 3 back,, but with less people who can join maybe?

they always make changes to make more money,, like the new premium ,,

and g1 shit

with this g1 its easer to hack some one,, i hope they wil fix it ... that g1 is more saver

nice ideas dan but since when do they ever listen to suggestions? even if they like them they can&#39;t really do it themselves.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast