Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

I am back... Maybe - Souls

This is a discussion on I am back... Maybe - Souls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, i never thought i would write this message. Most of you will know me as the old mod here ...
Page: 1

Default I am back... Maybe - Souls

Well, i never thought i would write this message.

Most of you will know me as the old mod here Souls or Shane whatever works.

Ive lost my password for my souls account so hoping to speak with a mod soon. Rens if you see this you have my facebook and MSN to verify its me.

What i want to ask you guys, is it better to go back to Cwest now or is EUKO the place to me?

GMT+0 is my t zone, hopefully some of my old faithful are still around

C-west literally died last I heard.

I've heard good things about Euko, so that's probably where it's at

I remember you just forget the name I used at the time lol anyways , they are both died in a way . They both get decent pk during Peru/Turk time but for Americans pk sucks . Been back and forth from euko/usko/private servers and they all the same. Pk died at night but during day it's like 3vs3 party's if that . Your best choice in my eyes is euko just cause there are a lot less +3s and crap but whatever you decide I wish the best of luck

Dont even bother coming back to play, especially not the officials they are all pretty much dead. There are a few private servers that are ok if you know people who are already playing there, if not its mostly turks like always.

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IamSouls View Post
    Well, i never thought i would write this message.

Most of you will know me as the old mod here Souls or Shane whatever works.

Ive lost my password for my souls account so hoping to speak with a mod soon. Rens if you see this you have my facebook and MSN to verify its me.

What i want to ask you guys, is it better to go back to Cwest now or is EUKO the place to me?

GMT+0 is my t zone, hopefully some of my old faithful are still around

GL with that..., the mods here doesn't care for anything
    Anyways, KO is pretty dead.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

yo Shane! Myself and a couple of friends are on Euko atm, ardream is a dead zone but cz is pretty active at certain times. Overall its a decent server with a good amount of activity, sucks for me though when I log I'm getting out of work at 10:00 pm EST time and it is literally a ghost town. But if you were to join any server I'd go EUKO or Ares tbh, right now there's a level jump event going on in Euko and I just hit 77 a few days ago and hoping to get in the action when its not so friggin dead. Anyway hit me up if you end up coming there bro

Quote Originally Posted by Avariofvalequenta View Post
    yo Shane! Myself and a couple of friends are on Euko atm, ardream is a dead zone but cz is pretty active at certain times. Overall its a decent server with a good amount of activity, sucks for me though when I log I'm getting out of work at 10:00 pm EST time and it is literally a ghost town. But if you were to join any server I'd go EUKO or Ares tbh, right now there's a level jump event going on in Euko and I just hit 77 a few days ago and hoping to get in the action when its not so friggin dead. Anyway hit me up if you end up coming there bro
    Good to hear from you man, i have EUko download and tested it alittle, not sure which of the 2. Please tell me you are orc??? I have a problem i cant see merchants, and when i go onto the website and go into my account to sort the issue out i just get kicked out lol.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

lol na I'm human, made that mistake when I created the account lol. That's strange man, I'd just create a whole new acc and see if the problem persists. Could be a hackshield issue maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Avariofvalequenta View Post
    lol na I'm human, made that mistake when I created the account lol. That's strange man, I'd just create a whole new acc and see if the problem persists. Could be a hackshield issue maybe?
    You got skype/ msn mate, pm me it, im online now

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

welcome back .
    Replied on the PM you sent, checkout your inbox.

//EDIT//
    On topic, C-West's activity is pretty much the same as EUKO's
    Some of the people here might disagree with me but well, I can promise that C-West's activty nowadays is pretty much the same as EUKO's, IF NOT BETTER.
    But well, its your choice . C-West is getting better day by day,
    And yes, we dont have 30pt vs 30pt like titan/destan but we do have decent PK(3pt vs 3pt or something like that) on weekends even 5pt vs 4pt..

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    welcome back .

//EDIT//
    Some of the people here might disagree with me but well, I can promise that C-West's activty nowadays is pretty much the same as EUKO's, IF NOT BETTER.
    And yes, we dont have 30pt vs 30pt like titan/destan but we do have decent PK(3pt vs 3pt or something like that) on weekends even 5pt vs 4pt..
    Cwest is better. Go orc youll have pk almost all the time.. im central time and its crazy busy from 5am til about 3 to 7pm i have a decent screen shot of some pk as well if you want.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    welcome back .

//EDIT//

Don't listen to him, this guy and his 4 friends are literally the only reason C-west exists in G4L right now.
    MySqu1rtPie2 likes this.

Ninsuuu doesnt play anymore so dont bother

Banned Senior Member

dont be retarded cwest is completely irrelevant and it is so ridiculously dead not to mention its completely full of +10s. max you will ever get there is 2 parties vs 2 parties if that even happens they still refuse to show screenshots of it. also euko is great pk goes up to 50-60 vs 50-60 some times about 10 english clans and not to mention very few +9s and no illegal items

SkP

C-west this Dead! ( 1 party vs Atros and riote )

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast