Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am bored at work...SHALL WE PLAY

This is a discussion on I am bored at work...SHALL WE PLAY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tez no offence but u can combo for shit and ur 80 :\...
Page: 2

runnow

tez no offence but u can combo for shit and ur 80 :\

Banned

crazy question here, you own your own bank, why do you keep getting so bored at work?[/b]

maybe cause i am the owner and my employees actually know what there doing so there self sufficient :huh:

so when i am done my paper work for the day i get bored but i need to stay till close in case we have any closing problems or anything for that matter

i do leave early sometimes but not mondays or tuesdays

infolock

my kids are asleep at 9 nub cake :P[/b]
    not trying to be rude. Just don't see how a grown man, with kids, and a bar as a business along with a bank job, spends as much time online let alone on a forum as you remember, im not trying to be rude, I'm just thinking along the same lines as PADDY right now. Just thought it was interesting.

ps: gimme a level 80 and I'll pwn yer face.

runnow

tez no offence but u can't combo and ur 80 :\...should have learned by now but still xD

Banned

tez no offence but u can combo for shit and ur 80 :\[/b]
    no offense taken as i know my combo is not the best...its good

but let me ask you when did i every 1v1 you? or even pk with you? as i have not.....if you did with aviv then you can say his combo is shit cause it is

also what does being level 80 and having a shit combo do....so if i was 65 i would have a better combo then when i am 80 or other way around

also what does that have to do with this post?

My penis is amazingly itchy...

runnow

Nothing just bored

runnow

Nothing just bored and im not 65 im 72 ^^

Banned

not trying to be rude. Just don't see how a grown man, with kids, and a bar as a business along with a bank job, spends as much time online let alone on a forum as you remember, im not trying to be rude, I'm just thinking along the same lines as PADDY right now. Just thought it was interesting.

ps: gimme a level 80 and I'll pwn yer face.[/b]
    ok no offense taken

kids are i bed at 8pm i get home from bank at 8:30 on mon, tues, and wed so they are already sleeping but i am with them in the mornings cause i dont get in til 11 am

bar is my investment i put money in it ...i dont need to be at it...there is a manager for that..i do go there friday nights to manage a shift after 9 pm till 2 am

also i barely play...i log on at 9pm play will 12 go to bed....and thats 3 nights a week...rest of the nights is kids or date nights with wife

when i am at bank i am in front of pc all day waiting for shit to happen.....if something wrong doesnt happen why would a owner step in?....you see i dont need to

p.s. does anyone else need to know my schedule for work, ko or my family please if you do let me know i will excel spreadsheet it to you xD

when do you eat dinner

DragonFire

How long of shower's do you take? Do you brush your teeth? When do you shave? god, are you people retarded his personal life is non of your buisness.

Izzy

we never asked for a schedual of his life, we called him out for always acting like some 4 foot indian who thinks they're cool via the net.

Truth prolly is, he lives in some run down house and doesnt even have a job. But hey, he's cool guys!

Banned

when do you eat dinner [/b]
    usually at my desk...most nights its lean pockets if i am home dinner is cooked by me or my wife around 6 pm

How long of shower's do you take? Do you brush your teeth? When do you shave? god, are you people retarded his personal life is non of your buisness.[/b]
    i take on average a 25 min shower, i brush my teeth in the morning and every other day in the evening, i shave with a braun self cleaning shaver once every other day, and yes they are retarded

Banned

we never asked for a schedual of his life, we called him out for always acting like some 4 foot indian who thinks they're cool via the net.
    Truth prolly is, he lives in some run down house and doesnt even have a job. But hey, he's cool guys![/b]

ffs do i need to now ss my w-2s and tax returns and get my accountant to make a ko4life account to post here as well <_<

i am not rich guys but i am not poor...i just well off and happy as hell for what i have and everyday i am here still standing with my family

also i think many of my clannies have called my bank and most know i own it and do have a job...also campijohn priest knows me in real life and does his loans with me.....your more then welcome to ask him or if he wants he can show you his HUD settlement sheet if he feels like it......do i need more proof? lmao

i get bored cause i have some downtime sometimes....so whats wrong with that?

p.s. i am 5&#39;7" ...short but not a midget jackass <_<

we never asked for a schedual of his life, we called him out for always acting like some 4 foot indian who thinks they&#39;re cool via the net.
    Truth prolly is, he lives in some run down house and doesnt even have a job. But hey, he&#39;s cool guys![/b]
    ur cool....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast