Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am bored at work...SHALL WE PLAY

This is a discussion on I am bored at work...SHALL WE PLAY within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tez dont be gay ill give you a lycaon hammer +3...thats better than giving it away after running around for ...
Page: 3

stevouk

Tez dont be gay ill give you a lycaon hammer +3...thats better than giving it away after running around for an hour waiting for people to catch you, you gain nothing. This way you gain a lycaon hammer to burn on the anvil.

Come on lol PM me

Banned

we never asked for a schedual of his life, we called him out for always acting like some 4 foot indian who thinks they're cool via the net.
    Truth prolly is, he lives in some run down house and doesnt even have a job. But hey, he's cool guys![/b]

why u hatin on me chrisowns i really didnt rat you out on your other account to the mods to get you banned...why would i .... you never did anything to me before....so dont take it out on me now...you know better

TaDaaa

"Hail Tez

We have heard of your "contest" and are doing everything to get the servers up to our high standards. We applogize that you contest may not be possible, but we are passing your request to the proper people. Since we are nothing but trained baboons please do not hope for the servers to be back up in the next 2-3 business days.

Thank You,
    K2"

Banned

"Hail Tez

We have heard of your "contest" and are doing everything to get the servers up to our high standards. We applogize that you contest may not be possible, but we are passing your request to the proper people. Since we are nothing but trained baboons please do hope for the servers to be back up in the next 2-3 business days.

Thank You,
    K2"[/b]

ROFL that was good

also well i guess i will postpone it if servers dont go up....i am out off of office now on my way home....bb see u in a few

stevouk

Nooooooooooo...

TaDaaa

ROFL that was good

also well i guess i will postpone it if servers dont go up....i am out off of office now on my way home....bb see u in a few[/b]
    You are out of the office and on you way home??? Are you mentally projecting your thoughts onto Ko4life? LOL

stevouk

well servers are back up -.- Tez read pm's -.-.-

Banned

hey hey home now....ready for event?

i will log into a server in 5 min

stevouk

hey hey home now....ready for event?

i will log into a server in 5 min[/b]
    NOOB :angry:

Banned

NOOB :angry:[/b]
    i have another 65 char so chill

also i am on tez and i am at the 1st spot ^_^

stevouk

Great i love you, what server? i might aswel try for this one :P

Banned

Great i love you, what server? i might aswel try for this one :P[/b]

thats the point i could be on any server and i dont tp on me

also this even ends at 10pm

stevouk

well dont change servers then my computer sucks extremeely...well the one im on anyway it takes me 10 misn to log in or something lol

stevouk

Hello Knight Online Players,

Some exciting things are coming very soon to Knight Online!

A new world is coming! The world of Ronark will be ready for you to explore shortly so keep checking back for updates! In addition to this, a new Power-Up Store is going to be implemented so keep your eyes peeled!

We will be continuing to add content and make changes to the game to improve the gaming experience for all of our players. Make sure to keep visiting the website for any news on these and other changes that are on the way. Good luck in your adventuring and thank you for your continued support in Knight Online!

-The Knight Online Team

Directly From KO website. yay we get a chance to give them more money

Banned

simple 182 got the 1st point

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast