I am done till they fix everything

This is a discussion on I am done till they fix everything within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well with all this koxp going on in cz its impossible to pk, today i actually had time to pk ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default I am done till they fix everything

well with all this koxp going on in cz its impossible to pk, today i actually had time to pk and was pking for most of the day and there was way to many koxpers in cz and i got pissed but then i said to myself i dont have to play this shitty coded game and there is no reason to get mad over it.

until they fix the way the game used to be and it used to be fun, i will actually be afk most of the time. i have a couple of my friends that will be playing my acc from time to time but doesnt mean it will be me. to many cheaters are ruining this game and mostly all of them are turkish kids that have never pk'd in their life. i dont see the fun in koxping the fuck out of everything.

dont worry waggy ill have your money baba, i dont care anymore if people know i bought your character for usd. all of my friends stuff will be returned to them, or they can go on and take it off. it looks like its back to CS for me because thats the only game that i can play where its fun.

this game is getting worse by the day, couple of my friends on msn told me they were koxping and i asked them why? they told me the turks are taking over and they have to do it in order to survive in cz. i thought i would never degrade myself to leave this game because of how bad they really ruined this game. but it looks like i am. ill see you when everything is fixed.

the_DEAN

so....no more sex lover?
    damn it <_<
    but now i think you dont have to worry about the xp :P lazy ass :P :wub: :wub: :wub:

Cocaine

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Me and schrotti are both almost done unless they fix this KOXP problem as well.

DragonFire

good choice Josh.. ^_^

ReiRei

yeah, stand in HB or OB and get hammered with 30 koxpers arrow showering the crap out of you. That is a load of crap!

I still believe K2 is selling this koxp... and that is why they aren't banning them. A 5 year old could see who is koxping and ban them.

4 times for emphasis reina? h43r:

and undefined dont leave aga ur my favourite sin :wub:

yeah cant even be safe in hb anymore...freakin kospers keep shooting at u outta nowhere til ur dead. :angry: <_< -_-

ReiRei

Originally posted by Paradigm
    4 times for emphasis reina? *h43r: *

and undefined dont leave aga ur my favourite sin *:wub:
    My pc was lagging,,, I only hit it once. Paddy? Can you delete the extra 3 pls. I didn't mean to post 4 times in a row. Thanks Love :wub:

IP plys B)

Ancient noob Senior Member

consider yourself as having just retired from ko, cuz it's not in k2's policy to fix any damn thing

so fukn glad i quit this shitty game