Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I am HAPPY Baba !!!

This is a discussion on I am HAPPY Baba !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gratz, you deserve it like no1 :wub:...
Page: 3

Terrorblade

gratz, you deserve it like no1 :wub:

Eths

Gratz Baba now time to rename ^^

GiGaBaBaPlusHate xD

Apostilo

omg he really deserve it .. u should hear all the "anvil systems" he tryed ...

Finally something like the folowing worked :

U go at anvil in late wensday just before the moon stay in same line with the bird that normally sing on your balcony , u must be shaved and no wearing any underwear, there must be between 3-7 peopel around anvil but they must not stay more than 3 inches away from it, u wait 35 reds and 76 whites in a row , then u personally burn 14 FP and 11 mirages and 22 stilettos all the time saying the pray of an old serbian indian trybe... then u press ok and Gyga is ready !

In fact Baba started this upgrade about 5 hours before he actually press the OK and he was crtying like baby in clan chat when on the 4 th hour he heard there will be server mainatnance 30 min later /Thanks god it was delayed ../

Grats baba...

Greco

Gratz Baba

IkoRia

gratz !

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Apostilo
    In fact Baba started this upgrade about 5 hours before he *actually press the OK and he was crtying like baby in clan chat when on the 4 th hour he heard there will be server mainatnance 30 min later /Thanks god it was delayed ../

Grats baba...
    would have been funny and sad if 1 min later after he accomplished the amazing upgrade, servers crashed :lol:

gratz on giga, thats my favorite warrior`s weapong :P

acolyted

U go at anvil in late wensday just before the moon stay in same line with the bird that normally sing on your balcony , u must be shaved and no wearing any underwear, there must be between 3-7 peopel around anvil *but they must not stay more than 3 inches away from it, u wait 35 reds and 76 whites in a row , then u personally burn 14 FP and 11 mirages and 22 stilettos all the time saying the pray of an old serbian indian trybe... then u press ok and Gyga is ready !

Grats baba...
    HAHAHAHAHA :P n1 apos ^^
    baba goes +9 as the rumors saying
    "B> giga 2h +0"

xourico

:huh:

wtf, didnt u bought it?? <_< zzz

Finally something like the folowing worked :

U go at anvil in late wensday just before the moon stay in same line with the bird that normally sing on your balcony , u must be shaved and no wearing any underwear, there must be between 3-7 peopel around anvil *but they must not stay more than 3 inches away from it, u wait 35 reds and 76 whites in a row , then u personally burn 14 FP and 11 mirages and 22 stilettos all the time saying the pray of an old serbian indian trybe... then u press ok and Gyga is ready !

In fact Baba started this upgrade about 5 hours before he *actually press the OK and he was crtying like baby in clan chat when on the 4 th hour he heard there will be server mainatnance 30 min later /Thanks god it was delayed ../

Grats baba...
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    i hate you * *h43r:

I will make u one in 2 weeks[/b]
    I hate you too :rollseyes:

Hell_Rogue_Germany

omg very nice baba GRATZZZZZZZZ

bountyhunter

Hehe baba made hes dream come true :lol: gratz

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Sad1st+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sad1st)</div>
    Originally posted by Baba@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt

i hate you * *h43r:

I will make u one in 2 weeks
    I hate you too :rollseyes:[/b]
    But you are not Shurt :wub:

Stiletto

GRAZ m8 .Good weapon for good gun :wub: :wub: :wub:

yeah and now u'll prolly use a glave 8 over giga 8 cuz ur fucking retarded like the rest of diez

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast