Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am no longer addicted to this contagious game!

This is a discussion on I am no longer addicted to this contagious game! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been trying for years but I still manage to come back to KO because of my daily daydreaming of KO. ...
Page: 1

Default I am no longer addicted to this contagious game!

Been trying for years but I still manage to come back to KO because of my daily daydreaming of KO.

And now I haven't played KO for months and I realised that I am no longer feel drawn to the game.

I'm so happy I got my mind off this game! It took me years!

I'm no longer a bitch!!!

All I wish now is that it stays like this

easier way is to chuck ur pc in the bin

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadkilla View Post
    easier way is to chuck ur pc in the bin
    Naah, I might need it since I'm considering to study film, visual effects & Animation.

i belive addiction from this game is going downhill together with game itself. its seriously hard to be addicted with smth so crippled as usko nowdays.
    talking about legit ppl now ofc
    i can imagine for all those cheating dumbasses for them ko getting better and better, so addiction moving to the dark side. free to cheat at every gamezone, that must be hell of the candy for all the teenage turkish kiddo. no offense.
    k2/mgame can be proud how they "managing" their game

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    i belive addiction from this game is going downhill together with game itself. its seriously hard to be addicted with smth so crippled as usko nowdays.
    talking about legit ppl now ofc
    i can imagine for all those cheating dumbasses for them ko getting better and better, so addiction moving to the dark side. free to cheat at every gamezone, that must be hell of the candy for all the teenage turkish kiddo. no offense.
    k2/mgame can be proud how they "managing" their game
    downhill? it has always been like this lol.

ko has never been in a good place ever since rofd and i doubt k2 / mgames really care when they have tons of other games they publish / develop.

it sure gives them good money though! maintaining cheap servers with little to no GM's while still taking 40$ for a single month membership.

exp prem = $35 razor

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    downhill? it has always been like this lol.

ko has never been in a good place ever since rofd and i doubt k2 / mgames really care when they have tons of other games they publish / develop.

it sure gives them good money though! maintaining cheap servers with little to no GM's while still taking 40$ for a single month membership.
    dude i dont have to get any lessons here, iam playing since 2004 . i know pretty well that there was always cheating / duping / bug abusing, but the ratio betveen legits and cheaters wasnt this bad, never.
    iam pretty much sure it was never so bad and hopeless as it is now, things started to move down rapidly some 6 / 9 months ago imo. talking from my own point of view. what kind of fun i was having daily half year ago, seems like smth from another universe nowdays. thats for the downhill part i said above.
    k2 was crap always, wont argue bout that.
    talking here as some1 who aint playing at CW, just to clear things out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by druss View Post
    dude i dont have to get any lessons here, iam playing since 2004 . i know pretty well that there was always cheating / duping / bug abusing, but the ratio betveen legits and cheaters wasnt this bad, never.
    iam pretty much sure it was never so bad and hopeless as it is now, things started to move down rapidly some 6 / 9 months ago imo. talking from my own point of view. what kind of fun i was having daily half year ago, seems like smth from another universe nowdays. thats for the downhill part i said above.
    k2 was crap always, wont argue bout that.
    im sure it has been this bad before if not worse.

at least hacking right now doesnt make the game unplayable.

5-arrows from far, koxp from one base to other, 1500 hp scrolls spam were much worse.

@Westside well done, help me I wanna quit tho, how to overcome my self?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by andreasm View Post
    @Westside well done, help me I wanna quit tho, how to overcome my self?
    sell/destroy all of your items ( or give them to me)
    sell /destroy your char ( or give it to me xD)
    and then find a new hobby. find another game or something else to do. after a week or so you will lose your will to play.

im sure it has been this bad before if not worse.

at least hacking right now doesnt make the game unplayable.

5-arrows from far, koxp from one base to other, 1500 hp scrolls spam were much worse.
    well i guess u got better luck in your server than i do at mine, coz xig getting unplayble due to cheating currently. esp wars, no legit clans bother go go there, its like 75% cheaters and rest legit ppl, same for both nations.
    god mode was worst, but tbh it wasnt that widespread, than we got ps spam and arrow shower hack, both was pain in the aswell. but all these cheats did not disgust me as much as cheating today. speed hack and that lame respawn hack was NEVER so bad as it is now. together with fact the cheats spread to more classes - archers / priests / mages in general now (wasnt common before aswell) plus the ratio betveen legits and cheaters is what makes it worse ever in my opionion.
    i do not mention npting here, coz thats for whole new topic.
    at least it seems like that some servers aint THAT bad as xigenon obviously is.
    peace

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

You'll get rid of the game once you get pissed off enough. I reached that point and sold all my shit for usd and I've never wanted to come back :P

hmm not sure about widespread hacks. then again i play cwest

must suck when the majority of players hack. just one speedhacking zoomster in my bdw today was wrecking havoc i can imagine how it would be facing a party of those.

my god lol

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

hmm not sure about widespread hacks. then again i play cwest

must suck when the majority of players hack. just one speedhacking zoomster in my bdw today was wrecking havoc i can imagine how it would be facing a party of those.

my god lol
    -q

on topic: im kinda losin the interest in usko lately, these days i feel like loggin mostly to talk with the ppl i know then to pk or anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    sell/destroy all of your items ( or give them to me)
    sell /destroy your char ( or give it to me xD)
    and then find a new hobby. find another game or something else to do. after a week or so you will lose your will to play.
    hahahahah like it, ok i will try... :P you get ready to get my stuff :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast