Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I am no longer addicted to this contagious game!

This is a discussion on I am no longer addicted to this contagious game! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by zecabr -q on topic: im kinda losin the interest in usko lately, these days i feel like ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    -q

on topic: im kinda losin the interest in usko lately, these days i feel like loggin mostly to talk with the ppl i know then to pk or anything at all.
    exactly how I feel.Kinda fed up with all of it.When I do log after 30 mins I'm pretty sick of it.Log out and just leave vent open to talk with the friends I've made.I'm sick of having another summer ruined sat in my room.My choice I know but after 4 summers of the same shit and 4 yrs of broken promises I think its time to move on.

welcome to the club of smart people

but i admit, i'd probably still be playing if it wasn't K2 hosting...

games are supposed to be just for pass-time, not like a full-time job thing.

i quit this, and all i did was just keep myself busy with everyone, got a girl friend, i do boxing, play soccer (football since i'm from the UK), cricket, sports, gym, go out with friends, party, study, all of that just to keep myself from here, and i never even think twice about quitting, best decision i've ever made in my life.

just keep yourself occupied with anything that has nothing to do with your pc/laptop.

and congrtz westside =]

Best way for me do stop play ko whas do gett a joob and take care do stuffs wich worth 10000x more then ko ....
    before gett a joob i whas a crazy adict playng from internet-cafes,wasting tons of money on premiums + internet cafe fees and soo on ...
    After goot a joob sold my gbs,items,accounts and bb ko
    Now i am playng from time to time rarely max 10h/week on private servers ....
    Anyway ko its booring since long time ago and it dont worth play anymore and only adicts (o players wich goot baba items/farmed gg stuffs) play it now....
    Anyway have funn and gratz too all who took it on right way :P

Mes

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    Been trying for years but I still manage to come back to KO because of my daily daydreaming of KO.

And now I haven't played KO for months and I realised that I am no longer feel drawn to the game.

I'm so happy I got my mind off this game! It took me years!

I'm no longer a bitch!!!

All I wish now is that it stays like this
    check your pms IN GAME !!!! xD

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    -q

on topic: im kinda losin the interest in usko lately, these days i feel like loggin mostly to talk with the ppl i know then to pk or anything at all.
    -q?

exactly how i felt right before i sold my char.

log and goto arena, talk to people, do ED because i feel forced to do it (money to have good gear and pwn in cz), do wars because i feel forced to (nps to keep my good simboool).

then i realize that i dont even have fun in cz anymore so why even try farming ED / chaos for it? and wars... modifying my daily schedule just to make it in time? when its not even exactly fun?

then MGAME spits the archer cooldown in my face. thats when i had enough.

im playin rlb lately but all casually, dont care for events, dont care for gear. just log when im bored and thats it.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

I lost the addiction to that game when a guy made 10 million NPs in 3 days, damn and I hadn't even 2 million NPs after 2 years. Btw this char got sold to a clan and the buyer donated all and is leading Cypher with 5 NPT chars in his clan lol !
    Knight online is a great game with Mgame, but not with K2

im trying to break the addiction it gets easier if you summit a support ticket and dont play till you get a reply you spend weeks off the game :P

4 EASY STEPS TO QUITTING

1. PM ME Containing all your gear
    2. I pm me you a price
    3. You make money i get all your items
    4. I make money

win/win

no thanks needed

Quote Originally Posted by andreasm View Post
    @Westside well done, help me I wanna quit tho, how to overcome my self?
    Make knight online inaccessible for you! Like use a computer that can't handle the KO requirements. You'll might be thinking about it A LOT the first few months, but it will decrease, you will come over it eventually.

Just have to stay strong lol.

I live with my girlfriend now. When I first moved out I left my good computer at home with my mom. So if I was eager to play, I had to walk a few miles just to play the game. Later on game got boring, and I was like fuck it, why should I walk all the way over there when it's boring.

And I stopped daydreaming about it at the same time.

*Magic* and woops I was no longer addicted to it.

Just saying, make knight online inaccessible for you. As long as you can reach Knight Online, you will still be a bitch that comes back for it. Make it harder for you to come back.
    Last edited by Westside; 09-10-2011 at 03:22 AM.

Banned Senior Member

See you in a year or so

Quote Originally Posted by Avatero View Post
    See you in a year or so
    Don't think so. I'm not a bitch anymore. I finally have a life worth taking care of.

You should give it try maybe?

It was really hard for me to quit after 6-7 years of playing knight online,luckily there was a region block for the whole middle east and i live in dubai so i couldnt log on anymore and tryed using vpns then i just gave up and now ive quited for 3-5 months

same here always come back for some reason .

You'll never be completely rid of your addiction... Never.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast